Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems (21529 Views)

Share And Earn On Estyles.ng / Increase Your Market Share And Earn Profit / Business Partners Is Needed In Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 4:12am On Feb 04, 2016
moshino:

You calculated how much the truck could bring in every month, you also stated how much one can sell the truck after putting it to work for sometime. My question is, how much does the truck cost initially, before you put it to work?
Well dat depends on the type of truck. And model. Buh let's say 814 total cost 2m. U can sell it for 1 to 1.2m
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2016
OlowoB:

please sir, i have been trying to get in touch with you.

my email is olemmyolowo@yahoo.com. will appreciate if you can email me.

cheers

E mail doesn't really work for me. Too busy to check dem. I'll prefer whatsapp, telegram or bbm thanks
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
In need of a truck driver to help deliver goods within lagos.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good evening fellas. How is the dollar scarcity affecting ur transport business. Well its a phase we must all survive. Av a trucking week ahead
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by millhouse: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by AvilaProjects(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dear Managers,
I urgently in need of bus drivers that ply Idumota, Lagos to the North.

I have bales of clothes they will move for me. I will collect the bales in Abuja.

Please assist with the drivers' name and nos.

Appreciate you in advance.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by AvilaProjects(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dear Managers,
I urgently in need of bus drivers that ply Idumota, Lagos to the North.

I have bales of clothes they will move for me. I will collect the bales in Abuja.

Please assist with the drivers' name and nos.

Appreciate you in advance. Please text 08090885065
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ok. Call me. I may be able to help out. Depending on d size of goods u wanna move
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sorry abt my absence. Now for some truck talks. How to handle accident. Dear managers and owners I wish ull neva encounter one. Had one recently and my driver wnts to use dat opportunity to dupe me of 30, 000 buh I outsmart him. In all cases ask for pics of d accident, do not ask him to settle anybody except u av confirmation of d incident.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Trut(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
I want to sell my SCANIA 93 trucks. I am tired of wicked drivers. I will not do transportation business again, the headache is too much.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by popless(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Trut:
I want to sell my SCANIA 93 trucks. I am tired of wicked drivers. I will not do transportation business again, the headache is too much.

Y not change it to HIRE PURCHASE nd get him to sign all d document even involve a lawyer, make sure d driver present a surety.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Before u sell it. Tell me wat happened I may be of help to u. Maybe help u out.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by dking123: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
i want to know the process involved in registering with a company.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ollyboy009(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice tread, followng patiently... nice job yezzy
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by cocolacec(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
DEAR ALL,
MY TRUCK CARRYING A LOADED CONTAINER FROM TINCAN WAS SEIZED IN MARCH 2015 BY CUSTOMS OFFICIALS ON ITS WAY TO ABUJA IN BENIN CITY.

I HAVE BEEN TO BENIN AND OWERRI TO SUBMITED REQUESTED DOCUMENTS FOR ITS RELEASE BUT UP TILL THIS MOMENT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I HAVE NOT BEEN EARNING INCOME FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT REALLY AFFECTING MY FAMILY NEGATIVELY.

I AM BEING PUNISHED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF THÉ CUSTOMS OFFICERS AT THÉ PORT AND CONTAINER OWNER IN PAYING THÉ DUE FEES AT THÉ PORT.

Please anyone who can help me out of this situation should send me a private mail.ThanksANY CUSTOMS OFFICER IN THÉ HOUSE
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by etonslogistics: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
cocolacec:
DEAR ALL,
MY TRUCK CARRYING A LOADED CONTAINER FROM TINCAN WAS SEIZED IN MARCH 2015 BY CUSTOMS OFFICIALS ON ITS WAY TO ABUJA.I HAVE BEEN TO BENIN AND OWERRI TO SUBMITED REQUESTED DOCUMENTS FOR ITS RELEASE BUT UP TILL THIS MOMENT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I HAVE NOT BEEN EARNING INCOME FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT REALLY AFFECTING MY FAMILY NEGATIVELY.
I AM BEING PUNISHED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF THÉ CUSTOMS OFFICERS AT THÉ PORT AND CONTAINER OWNER IN PAYING THÉ DUE FEES AT THÉ PORT.

Please anyone who can help me out of this situation should send me a private mail.ThanksANY CUSTOMS OFFICER IN THÉ HOUSE

hi @ OP, r u d importer or consignment owner? or truck owner.
however let me reply u on d principle of u bn d truck owner.
1. Y aren't d cargo owner & agent making moves since last year.

2. what's d reason for seizure; what's d nature of d cargo, r dy contraband or just undervalued duty?.

which of d customs warehouses is d truck located in currently?

4. what's d nature of d replies u got from ur visits 2 owerri n abuja?

call or text 08037203269
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by cocolacec(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2016
etonslogistics:

1. Y aren't d cargo owner & agent making moves since last year.

2. what's d reason for seizure; what's d nature of d cargo, r dy contraband or just undervalued duty?.

which of d customs warehouses is d truck located in currently?

4. what's d nature of d replies u got from ur visits 2 owerri n abuja?

call or text 08037203269
1. Y aren't d cargo owner & agent making moves since last year. I am a truck owner,the cargo owner negotiate to pay some amount but Customs want 20million which they cant afford.

2. what's d reason for seizure; what's d nature of d cargo, r dy contraband or just undervalued duty?. Undervalued duty

which of d customs warehouses is d truck located in currently? Benin

4. what's d nature of d replies u got from ur visits 2 owerri n abuja? I was referred from Benin where the truck is being held to Owerri ,In Owerri i was told to bring N300,000 to hasten which i dont have.They called from Owerri once that they are still on my case since January 2016.Please add me on watsapp
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by etonslogistics: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
hello guys I need a partner in my haulage biz, and into wet cargo haulage (petroleum product) .. I need financial partners and truck owners willing 2 go into partnership or hire purchase.....

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Mboi: 1:16am On Apr 29, 2016
I will be entitled to N2m loan in my office by June, am thinking of buying truck of 10tyres with it and register with a company maybe a beverage company or a company alike to be carrying their goods within Lagos and states near Lagos.
Is it advisable?
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2016
Mboi:
I will be entitled to N2m loan in my office by June, am thinking of buying truck of 10tyres with it and register with a company maybe a beverage company or a company alike to be carrying their goods within Lagos and states near Lagos.
Is it advisable?

2 million cannot get u a very solid 10 tyres truck unless it has been used alot in other places. Want my advice why not go for 814
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by akara(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Rooneyboy(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2016
Yezzy:

2 million cannot get u a very solid 10 tyres truck unless it has been used alot in other places. Want my advice why not go for 814

Hw much can one get a 10 tyre truck .
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2016
Had a driver who unfortunately went bak to skul. Buh now he is done schooling. I can vouch for his honesty and dedication to service cos he worked for me. Dats why am helping him get anoda Job. Pls call0805 222 3267 . Name is success. Thanks
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Hw much can one get a 10 tyre truck .
Depends ranging frm Shania, daf, mercedez,Man, Valve. @ 4M u will get one
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by obichiddy(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2016
Good day Yezzy, weldon! Very informative. Please do you have an idea of any company that can accept a 10tyre truck (DAF) newly purchased (tokunbo)? Thks.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Rooneyboy(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2016
Yezzy:

Depends ranging frm Shania, daf, mercedez,Man, Valve. @ 4M u will get one

Kk sir , pls can u help me with ur digit, we need to talk
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Kk sir , pls can u help me with ur digit, we need to talk
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2016
obichiddy:
Good day Yezzy, weldon! Very informative. Please do you have an idea of any company that can accept a 10tyre truck (DAF) newly purchased (tokunbo)? Thks.

I know lik 10 companies dat will take ur trucks. Like 10 tyres is the real deal. Call me or msg on whatsapp
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by emmaliver(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2016
Yezzy i must commend you. You are doing a great job here n God will continue to bless u. Whats the likely cost of a Tipper for sand n gravel biz.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
emmaliver:
Yezzy i must commend you. You are doing a great job here n God will continue to bless u. Whats the likely cost of a Tipper for sand n gravel biz.

Well depends on d product and type u looking for
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
Pls logistics manager for small or middle scale firms that transport goods frequently to far distances suld pls call me 08120917657. Looking for a cheap way to help u transport ur small quantity goods into long distances @ d lowest rates. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Distribution / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.