Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems (21374 Views)

Share And Earn On Estyles.ng / Increase Your Market Share And Earn Profit / Business Partners Is Needed In Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by richmans(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2016
Yezzy:
Pls logistics manager for small or middle scale firms that transport goods frequently to far distances suld pls call me 08120917657. Looking for a cheap way to help u transport ur small quantity goods into long distances @ d lowest rates. Thanks
can u move property from ilesa to osogbo
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by akaahs(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2016
Hi haulagiscian in house, pls can someone help me with a sample of contract agreement between a haulage company and drivers, trucks owners. Thnxs
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
richmans:
can u move property from ilesa to osogbo

Dats kinda short distance. Bro. No offence actually mean goods lik consumables etc
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
Still hoping to hear frm small scale companies that wish to av their goods transported
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2016
I recently had a conversation wif a scam on nairaland. Pls be careful guys. Av a blessed trucking day
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2016
I intend to link some trucks with available companies around me. And wif stable supply of loads for within lagos and outside job
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let's talk truck biz. Glad to be back afta a short break
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Ogazyduby: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Please where can I get first grade used truck tyres in Lagos at affordable price?
Thank you.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well. It's been a while I av some trucking talks. Well thing is for truck owners interested in network links especially ifbur truck is new suld msg me on 08120917657. Make d Change for ur biz
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Anyone interested in local rice business should pls call me. We need to discuss. There is a market available buh looking for more partnership. Thanks
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anyone got very good flatbed trucks to pick up MSC...charcoal from Ogbomoso suburb to Lag...call 08100491344...its weekly trip!
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good evening haulagers, there is an urgent need to set up a courier haulage network throughout the federation truck owners, logistics managers and truck managers dat are interested should contact me. Thanks
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Harpesin(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2017
ur contact pls.

Yezzy:
Good evening haulagers, there is an urgent need to set up a courier haulage network throughout the federation truck owners, logistics managers and truck managers dat are interested should contact me. Thanks
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Harpesin:
ur contact pls.

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Awaiting more responses
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good evening haulagers anyone interested in buying naija used trucks suld holla @ me
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by jaz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
What do you think about someone who plans to own and drive his haulage truck rather than give to a manager
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Well that is a very good idea. Ull recoup all ur profit and manage better. I av a friend who does that. Buh beware if u going long distance and u travelling @ night. ( beware of men of the night), be aggressive in ur pursue of loads and connections for better loads. Aside those two you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Anyone with a trailer 12 tyres and open body. I can guarantee 200,000 per week. 800,000 per month. Trailer must be in good condition. If interested pls call me

2 Likes

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Still awaiting response
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Still need more
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by lolostic: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
The best truck management are:
1 You need to be always available from time to time...... it's time required.
2. You need to trust yourself, and work with trustworthy people e.g mechanic, spare parts dealer.
3. If you are new in business or trying to invest in this truck what you need most is get a tipper or truck that work within your state or around that you can easily locate if there's any problem.
4 you need to know that your driver own the truck you are just investor looking for money

5. Tracker is not best option because it's can't tell you what your drivers doing once it park down. This can only notify you the place we're your truck was park.

For more info
contact me on whattassp only
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2017
lolostic:
The best truck management are:
1 You need to be always available from time to time...... it's time required.
2. You need to trust yourself, and work with trustworthy people e.g mechanic, spare parts dealer.
3. If you are new in business or trying to invest in this truck what you need most is get a tipper or truck that work within your state or around that you can easily locate if there's any problem.
4 you need to know that your driver own the truck you are just investor looking for money

5. Tracker is not best option because it's can't tell you what your drivers doing once it park down. This can only notify you the place we're your truck was park.

For more info
contact me on whattassp only

To correct you have u heard of weight in motion device. Which detects what your truck is carrying @ different point, secondly trust me local jobs aside sand biz or granite comes wif issues especially roads and law enforcement palava, long distance brings more money and saves ur engine from daily wear and tear I can hook u up with return loads coming back frm some locations. And lastly trust is something u can't find in dis biz. U a goal keeper and u need to guide ur net judiciously even ur own defenders wanna score own goal against you.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by jaz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
gbam!
Yezzy:

To correct you have u heard of weight in motion device. Which detects what your truck is carrying @ different point, secondly trust me local jobs aside sand biz or granite comes wif issues especially roads and law enforcement palava, long distance brings more money and saves ur engine from daily wear and tear I can hook u up with return loads coming back frm some locations. And lastly trust is something u can't find in dis biz. U a goal keeper and u need to guide ur net judiciously even ur own defenders wanna score own goal against you.
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
If u av a truck and it's out of Job holla me for link up. Especially open body or container body 6 tyres, 8 and 10 tyres. 12 tyres open body still in demand
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good evening haulagers
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Noticed most trucks owners and managers are really feeling the effect of high cost of diesel, well it's jst a phase. Jst incase ur truck is not getting consistent and constant loads I can be of help to secure loads. And an advice to all truck owners pls maintain ur trucks and service it properly before embarking on any journey
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Harpesin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
EXPORTFINANCE:
Anyone got very good flatbed trucks to pick up MSC...charcoal from Ogbomoso suburb to Lag...call 08100491344...its weekly trip!

What's the size and where is the destination? how many trucks do you want?
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Harpesin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
EXPORTFINANCE:

What's the size and where is the destination? how many trucks do you want?
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by Yezzy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
To all those involved in haulage pls let's discuss how we've been managing dis high price of diesel and the best way forward so as to assist others. Mine coming up soonest
Re: Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems by ahmad101: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2017
We are in need 50 pcs of sided trucks (30 tons) , 80pcs of flat bed and 20 pieces of box body trucks (30 tons) for hire ...100k per trip (10 trips a month makes 1m )we take care of everything ( driver,fuel,road expenses ...etc )

kindly contact Ahmed call or whatsapp 08065080660

thanks .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here / Dangote Cement Distribution / We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.