Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia (17201 Views)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / APC Refutes Alleged Relocation Of Boko-haram Detainees To Anambra - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Descartes: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Decibel, You are always angry whenever I tell you the truth, you dont need to be ashamed of your useless family. A fool at 40 will forever be a fool, I only pity your kids cos its not easy to cope with a shameless and jobless oaf like you. Smh

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and kidnapper. Nairaland.com/Google.com

I wonder why the mods on this board are keeping mum over your fraudulent activities on this site. You're a jobless Yoruba fraudster who makes ends meet by defrauding members here. I can see frustrations all over you for having exposed the nefarious activities you engage in on this site thereby violating some certain rules on this zoological forum cheesy shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by SUBWAY101(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

I wonder why the mods on this board are keeping mum over your fraudulent activities on this site. You're a jobless Yoruba fraudster who makes ends meet by defrauding members here. I can see frustrations all over you for having exposed the nefarious activities you engage in on this site thereby violating some certain rules on this zoological forum cheesy shocked grin
[/s]

You are a disgrace to your useless family and the whole Yiiboeland. Old fools like you deserve to be stoned to death for being useless, you keep crying everywhere cos i exposed your foolish self to everyone. You are a certified b.astard and deserve sorrow and death, will continue to torment you till you end your useless life.

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and Kidnapper. Nairaland.com/Google.com
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by karryamber: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by starG7(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unknown destination? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Descartes: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to your useless family and the whole Yiiboeland. Old fools like you deserve to be stoned to death for being useless, you keep crying everywhere cos i exposed your foolish self to everyone . You are a certified b.astard and deserve sorrow and death, will continue to torment you till you end your useless life.

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and Kidnapper. Nairaland.com/Google.com

It seems you're suffering from acute malaria that you don't know that you are already in a hole but refused to give up. You are a fraud

4 Likes

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by SUBWAY101(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

It seems you're suffering from acute malaria that you don't know that you are already in a hole but refused to give up. You are a fraud
[/s]

Your tears wont save you, you are dying already. Your kids will do the finishing when they discover you have been useless since childhood. Keep raping your innocent daughter, you will surely regret it.

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and Kidnapper -Nairaland.com/google.com
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Descartes: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Your tears wont save you, you are dying already. Your kids will do the finishing when they discover you have been useless since childhood. Keep raping your innocent daughter, you will surely regret it.

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and Kidnapper -Nairaland.com/google.com

Nairalanders are aware of your modus operandi so no business for you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by SUBWAY101(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Descartes:

Nairalanders are aware if your modus operandi so I no business for you. cheesy

Hahahahah The old senile fool is speaking in tongues, you will surely kill yourself today, you continue to rape your innocent daughter, we will continue to expose you to the world.

Descartes/Decibel is a rapist and Kidnapper- Nairaland.com/ Google.com
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by mathskill: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
They shud be relocated to planet jupiter or hell fire
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
sigiyaya:
Boko boys on tour,
i think OSUN state will be a good place for them.
After SW and the whole north are one nigeria grin grin grin
so na osun where a dey dem supos bring dem com?walai were ni awon family e
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by jbaby265(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
prison gate open..funniest news ever
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
thank u buhari 4 puting 'ekwulobia' on d national map!
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Moneyyy: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by stinggy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
menix:

Noticed that when a family is made of fools they start suspecting others of being fool..

Quickly rush home to ur foolish folks.

Wash undecided undecided
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by lekan29ice(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hemanwel:
This piece of news will surely not go down well with ndi ofe....
aje okuta mamu omi lasan lasan
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by cardoctor(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Detaining people on suspicion. When are they going to be put on trial?
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Freemanan:
RELIEF?

SO WHAT ABOUT THE NEW PLACE THEY ARE TAKING IT TO? WHAT SHOULD THE COMMUNITY PEOPLE FEEL?
Ask the Yorubas, it's their turn to take care and look after Buhari boys, but I no fit tell weda Lagos or Ogun state dem want to relocate Buhari boys

1 Like

Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by lonelydora: 3:49am On Oct 29, 2015
So they were still there all this while? I thought the protest solved it.
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
They should relocate them to Kastina state undecided

They should just be killed and buried in d sahel. Would save loads of money & headaches. This is d only reason i voted buhari. Whats all this weak civilian nonsense?
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by telim: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
If bokoharam had their way, they would have attacked that facility irrespective of the security situation just like they did in kogi state.

The east is very very unreceptive of their ideologies and God took control.
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by telim: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=39459461]If bokoharam had their way, they would have attacked that facility irrespective of the security situation just like they did in kogi state.

The east is very very unreceptive of their ideologies and God took control.[
/quote]
Boko haram as never attacked kogi state,
it is the media, the security officials and the government that conspired to feed Nigerians with false stories. The two jail break that occur in koto local government in which the government claim was carried out by boko haram was nothing but a pure lie, in the first attack the hoodlums came to rescue a pipe line vandalizer that was reminded in the jail and in the second attack they came to rescue a convicted criminal. The prison arm guard are not different from Nigerian police they are incompetent and lack confidence as they only fired some few shorts and ran away, making the hoodlums to rescue their target and also free some inmates. The military are now securing the jail and everything as being going on smoothly, as we havent had of any negative news since they came. Always weigh the news from nigerian media they are meant to feed us lies while hiding the incompetence of the government especially in security and fraud related issues.
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by ApcSucks: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Descartes:

Leave that jobless resident fraudster on nairaland, he is seeking for attention

thought as much
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by ApcSucks: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Go ask your mother the name of your real father. She will confess to you.

my bingo
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by sigiyaya(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Adewunmi84:
so na osun where a dey dem supos bring dem com?walai were ni awon family e
Re: FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia by fSociety: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari's first step in freeing his soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / Outrage As Police Detain Six Protesters In Lagos / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.