Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76114 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Ab025(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Just do a simple pregnancy strip test, it will clear all this ur doubt. And if she is positive for pregnancy, then marry her.

Didn't you say you loved her more than anything? Well, it's time to prove that...

455 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Taiwo20(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't endanger her life and/or her womb......and don't put yourself in jail....accept your fate and carry your cross.

You guys have enjoyed now is the time to struggle....
I am not in support of abortion...

252 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ab025:
Just do a simple pregnancy strip test, it will clear all this ur doubt. And if she is positive for pregnancy, then marry her.

Didn't you say you loved her more than anything? Well, it's time to prove that...

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Taiwo20:
Don't endanger her life and/or her womb......and don't put yourself in jail....accept your fate and carry your cross.

You guys have enjoyed now is the time to struggle....
I am not in support of abortion...

Put myself in jail ? How please?

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by StPete: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Ab025(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now

Guy, I feel ur pains bt if really you luv her and you have it in ur mind all this while to marry her, then what stops u from doing so now, especially now she is preggy??

I know u re still in school and not working yet bt not everyone was destined to finish school and start working before getting married!!

It's going to be a hard way but it's ur best shot now guy if u really want to marry her. Ur choice!

# of course u ve always got the other choice of abortion staring at you....

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ab025:

Guy, I feel ur pains bt if really you luv her and you have it in ur mind all this while to marry her, then what stops u from doing so now, especially now she is preggy??

I know u re still in school and not working yet bt not everyone was destined to finish school and start working before getting married!!

It's going to be a hard way but it's ur best shot now guy if u really want to marry her. Ur choice!

# of course u ve always got the other choice of abortion staring at you....

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by fromnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seriously speaking, Unprotected sex means you're ready for any result.
I hate abortion of any form. You should too.
Please take her as she is right now.
Let the pregnancy be.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by springtech(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Brother, my very sincere advice is DO NOT EVER TRY ABORTION.
Think of your gf's life & the life of the foetus, you can never tell what would become of that life you are thinking of terminating.

A word is enough for a wise.

#iamspringtech

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnancy is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

NOTE: I do not support abortion, it is bad altogether and the OP already administered the drugs (not like i advised him to)
Every man is accountable to his actions, but if everyone withholds information like the ones i gave above, we will all die because of ignorance.

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

Lol grin. Thanks will go for ultrasound then, but if ultrasound scan show postive? What to do next please?

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by damton(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
in the event its verified that she's pregnant, I suggest you desist from the idea of abortion. The consequences are far to grave to handle. You could perhaps seek the advice of a Counselor.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by gamaliel121(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
do an ultrasound scan..
If she's still pregnant, then start the abortion process again..

To be sincere, abortion is not good..buh since u started u have to end..
Cos incomplete abortion has serious complications...
She may get hurt for life..
So do a simple scan, to see if her womb is clear..if she's still preggo, run d abortion again..but if the baby is dead buh still has part in the womb..u gat to clear it out cos of infections..that part can only be done by a doctor..
Goodluck...Bleep with a condom next time...noooo. Don't Bleep atall..till ur married...
Its better...and don't say you trust ur babe..she may be fuccking another cooccck....use a fuccking condom mate...halaaaaaa

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by coldsummer: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Have the baby. That child just might be the saviour you need tomorrow.

It may be hard, it may be difficult, but trust me, when that child comes you will be glad you didn't do the abortion.

Forget what anyone might say or feel. Give that child a chance at life.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by bogolobango(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dat time wey d thing sweet una u guys av forgetten d conséquences now una won do abortion na ogun go punish 2 of una

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by lordcrux: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
bros my candid advice z to accept ur fate nd move on or use kiki nd pepper boil am together gv am mk she drink.....@ ur own risk....... stil muah [size=40pt] Lord C on ma way to success [/size] .... mk i go watch match i de cum

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cocoberry(f): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
I swear down Abortion should/is never an option. U r fucking going to have that baby ready or not.............. #Demigodsbabymustlive#

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by jazinogold(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Since it did not work for her! Maybe you should take it instead! It may work for you cheesy grin[s][/s]

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by raayah(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
My God, What do you mean it didn't work?

What pill did she take? Is she in pain? If she bled, did she expel anything? Did she take another pregnancy test to confirm if she is still pregnant?
D and C is the best method for abortion. Quick, easy and painless.

But first of all, take her to the doctors to check how much damage has been done.
Never use drugs for abortion , its very unsafe. Medical abortion is the safest.
Poor girl, So much trauma.

For future purposes OP, never post something sensitive like this on nairaland, you are setting up yourself for unnecessary insults.

DEMI GODS , YOU ARE A BIG TROLL AND VERY INSULTIVE. I KNOW THIS POST IS ANOTHER OF YOUR PLOYS TO GET ATTENTION( I MAY BE WRONG). TAKE A LOOK AT HIS PAST HISTORY. PLEASE INSULT OP FREELY AS YOU PLEASE

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by HopeAlive14(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please let the pregnancy be!

Do not be scared!

Do not be ashamed!

The mistake has been made (no one is above making a mistake), do not make another by committing abortion.

Even though you said she is the one insisting on the abortion, advise her against it. Abortion carries a lot of risks!!!

She may only lose some years in her education and she can catch up with them after giving birth.

Please let the pregnancy be!

Later in life, both of you shall realize that you made the wisest and best decision in your life by keeping this pregnancy!

God bless you.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
The pikin catch the drugs, when you born am, he go show you and that girl the drugs

26 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Tuminibody: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abortion is willful murder , anything can happen, this is not just about your wife , it's more about the new life through which no fault of his ( I pray it's a boy ) you brought forth from the midst of the angels

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MacDanielz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
LWKMD............Your own don finish!!!!!

Wait oh!!!!!!!! Seems I had an unprotected sex last month..................I don die.................#Runs outta thread to ask the girl of any shiiiii#

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by dondazie(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by teepsee(f): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Just wait I'm sure they are people who had tried it out here
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Greenvilla(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Keep the pregnancy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Michellla(f): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
this dude is obviously a teen.
next time use a condom silly kids

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by vkon2(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
cooltouch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by tmxme(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
People dey wicked o angry if your mama don abort you, who go write this post tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by godoluwa(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Demigods actually I dnt knw ur age & dat of ur baby mama, I want u to realize dat God has a purpose for everything. plz neva try to terminate/abort that pregnancy. dont destroy the work of God, your life will not be destroyed. I REPEAT, DONT ABORT THAT PREGNANCY because doing so might destroy you too. I am telling you what I will do if such happens to me. itz well

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Lifebender(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Zuka Zukatada!!!
Wetin ma eyes no go read for dis nairaland
When una dey Add the bed,Subtract the cloth,Divide the leg and started Multilying the things,una no ask us for advice oooh.....
Abi,if no be say u daft,u do exam,una no wan resultAbi craze dey ur head.

Una con dey ask mii how to kill a future presidentHaba!!!A look like shekau to you!!!

The only free advice wey mii go give una be say,if u like make una use over mutiple dosage...That day wey the pikin go con out,im go first sama u 2 hot slaps con open ur palms then pour all the melecin for una hand.

Even animals knw better.Free the guy joor..
Onye Ara

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49