Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33214 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
who among the nairaland users that you like most and will be happy to meet him/ her offline?

Tell us the person, the section you know him/her from and the reason you chose the person.

NB It can be more than one person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
mine:

spyder880 for his maturity and commitment on nairaland especially in Enugu thread cry cry

pazienza the way he analysis issues and also his passionate about his people grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lalasticlala
Emusmith
Tosyne2much
Twaci
Introvert
Lady F
Tonyebarcanista
Punkyveer
Missspicy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
commitcrime:
Lalasticlala
Emusmith
Tosyne2much
Twaci
Introvert
Lady F
Tonyebarcanista
Punkyveer
Missspicy

Awww. Shweet. Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
commitcrime:
Lalasticlala
Emusmith
Tosyne2much
Twaci
Introvert
Lady F
Tonyebarcanista
Punkyveer
Missspicy

wow, you have many of them, any reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe, omenka, passingshot(apc plus man utd) Rilwayne001, eshinwaju, beremx(I may r*pe her), all apc e-rats(opposition). They may not come online after they encounter thee

10 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
commitcrime:
Lalasticlala
Emusmith
Tosyne2much
Twaci
Introvert
Lady F
Tonyebarcanista
Punkyveer
Missspicy
Wanna express my feelings to all of them.
Lalasticlala and Tonyebarcanista. Bitterness
Introvert and Lady F. Curiosity
Emusmith and Tosyne2much. Admonishment
Twaci, punkyveer and missspicy. Affection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by mazeltov(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rokky ''Rokiatu grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Here's a tentative list: Michellla (le professeur d'francais), MrsPhyno (I need to see that wedding ring), Cutesexy1 (looks like she knows French cheesy ) , dechandel (she stole my dimples cheesy ), Seun (to talk business), Introvert ('cos I want to flog her), Palmwinetapper ('cos I want to flog it). grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
vickjames and carnefigan
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by pet4ril(f): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin Acidosis, seun, lekan29ice, ofala,.... I have my reasons so don't ask me why tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUKKOT Demmzy15 adufetohposh yourmain wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
pet4ril:
grin grin grin Acidosis, .... I have my reasons so don't ask me why tongue

why?

grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Gbaw.e, omennka, passi.ngshot(apc plus man utd) Rilwayne001, eshi.nwaju, be.remx(I may r*pe her), all apc e-rats(opposition). They may not come online after they encounter thee

Who is going to meet a mad man I will strangle you angry

12 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by pet4ril(f): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Acidosis:

why?

grin grin
you no dey sleep? Because Y has a very long tail and two branches
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
pet4ril:
you no dey sleep? Because Y has a very long tail and two branches
lol,

I'm waiting for you to reply the pm I sent many weeks back tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who is going to meet a mad man I will strangle you angry
I swear with pmb's health, you can't stand me. I go beat wayray comot for your life. Chai, I don't blame you, I blame NL

17 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Brimmie(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Who would like to meet me? cheesy

But I 'ld love to meet Berem, Gbawe, Omenka, VillageBoi, Naptu2, Jarus.. I enjoy reading their posts!

NL Females tho! undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by fiftynaira(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Legendary Airforce1
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Brimmie:
Who would like to meet me? cheesy
hmmmmmmmm gay alert grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Brimmie(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
lygn19:
hmmmmmmmm gay alert grin
Lol.. I'm fúcking straight bruh! Tho, I don't have any Chick on NL.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I swear with pmb's health, you can't stand me. I go beat wayray comot for your life. Chai, I don't blame you, I blame NL

Nigga, sherrup your mouth, stop bragging on the internet. I will beat you to coma if I get hold of you.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Brimmie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
SUKKOT Demmzy15 adufetohposh yourmain wink
shocked Bros!! You have eyes!
I just checked AdufeTohPosh.. Nna mehn! grin grin She's dope!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Brimmie:

shocked Bros!! You have eyes!

I just checked AdufeTohPosh.. Nna mehn! grin grin She's dope!

angry angry No dey check her picture anyhow o, you wan snatch her from me? undecided

Hope you didn't download her pics? undecided
If you've done that, delete it before I catch you.. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
None! That is because they are all ugly.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Brimmie(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
angry angry No dey check her picture anyhow o, you wan snatch her from me? undecided
Hope you didn't download her pics? undecided If you've done that, delete it before I catch you.. angry
Lol.. Haba mana! I only bookmark-ed her Profile tongue !

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Michellla(f): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
RickRichards:
Here's a tentative list: Michellla (le professeur d'francais), MrsPhyno (I need to see that wedding ring), Cutesexy1 (looks like she knows French cheesy ) , dechandel (she stole my dimples cheesy ), Seun (to talk business), Introvert ('cos I want to flog her), Palmwinetapper ('cos I want to flog it). grin
you must love french a lot. smiley

@ "it" me and you both. grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Brimmie:

Lol.. Haba mana! I only bookmark-ed her Profile tongue !
sad
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww. Shweet. Thanks smiley
*covers face*
I'm shy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Chibaba247(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nobody wan meet cramjones? Me wan knock chocolateme if I meet her
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by DeviIhimself: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
me na cramjones grin and MizMyColi kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Ballmer: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
No one else but my beautiful Enahi. Time to fall in love all over again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos] / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.