Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees (29127 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / Review Of Nollywood In 2016. / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by CIMA129: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2015
good
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by nigeriancuban: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Yoruba actors forcing themselves on the international spotlight,I don't even know anyone of the names listed above but all the same I wish each and every one of them success in their endeavours
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Abasstoheeb(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2015
kunle afolayan once in a yr,best director annually
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Trojan2010: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2015
can't remember the last time i saw a nigerian movie.... not proud of that at all
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by basilo101: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2015
best actor in leading role (south south)
best actress in leading role (Niger delta)
best supporting actor (Ikwere)
best supporting actress (Anioma)
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Agabbies: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2015
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by dacovajnr: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2015
The organisers don dey crazy...Which one best kiss again...Later dem go add best sex scene join follow by best fvucker in both category..Na since d day ghost start to dey sell purewater I stop to dey watch nollywood thang
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Missy89(f): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Agabbies:
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

You should spend more time learning science, reading good books and developing yourself. Stop wasting your time chasing around inconsequential crowns and dont derail the thread smiley
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by putin3: 2:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Yoruba award I see it.rubish
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by tpiah11: 3:10am On Oct 29, 2015
synopses?

some of the titles are definitely ATR.

not saying anything's wrong with that.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Catalyst007(m): 3:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by tpiah11: 4:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Trojan2010:
can't remember the last time i saw a nigerian movie.... not proud of that at all

a number of them are on youtube, i've watched some there.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by ipledge10(m): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Best food in a movie and best kiss...smh
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by tpiah11: 4:56am On Oct 29, 2015
loifez123:
ABEG...... which one be best kiss in a movie again? Very soon they will move beyond kissing...... You can guess what that next level will be

not sure why they are rating kisses or even kissing at all.

has bollywood introduced kissing to their own movies?

Nigerians should stop rushing to be more western than westerners, stop throwing away your culture willy nilly.

cant even remember seeing a kiss in any chinese movie either (the ones i've watched).
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by shmurdah(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2015
damn... tz been ages i watch a Nollywood movie...
buh the award is bleeped up... which one be best kiss again? undecided
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Bigdreams(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by 3coins(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2015
AdaNri1:
Awards here and there. It's like the stuff brings in cash.

I don't watch nollywood movies anymore so I'll be kind enough not to say it is the thrash I knew it was growing up.
please nao.. Start watching... The actors together with the producers and marketers are poor because you don't watch them
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by TeamSimple(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
I think the igbos should try to develop their Igbo movie market instead of claiming they own nollywood which comprises of people from different ethnic groups. or how come we have just one film for the Igbo category. I think after Nollywood as a whole,the Yoruba movie market makes more sense. No wonder we had am magic yoruba before any other on DSTV (talk about audience and market value).
NB; if you like quote me wrongly,its my opinion. Don't care what u think afterwards,because some certain people hates the truth.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by organicfoods(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Say no to child labour and slavery! Nollywood must stop this dastardly act and fight hard to stop this... Like the way they fought against piracy.

Giving award to best child actor and actress is endorsing criminality at highest level. Children deserve to enjoy their youth and not task them mentally by operating in adult industry!
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by TeamSimple(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2015
organicfoods:
Say no to child labour and slavery! Nollywood must stop this dastardly act and fight hard to stop this... Like the way they fought against piracy.

Giving award to best child actor and actress is endorsing criminality at highest level. Children deserve to enjoy their youth and not task them mentally by operating in adult industry!
What is this one saying I believe it's you against the world on this one.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Tunsboy17(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2015
Where did this people put the best actress in yoruba nollywood
TOYIN ANIMAKU?
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by organicfoods(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
TeamSimple:

What is this one saying I believe it's you against the world on this one.
Can't you read and make sense! Child labour is child labour...no matter the glamour of the job. These kids are mentally tasked and thrown into adult dominated industry. The rules must be all encompassing.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by florence15(f): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Well listed.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by TeamSimple(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
nigeriancuban:
Yoruba actors forcing themselves on the international spotlight,I don't even know anyone of the names listed above but all the same I wish each and every one of them success in their endeavours
NO they not forcing themselves on the international spotlight cause they already earn it. Their movies are being shown during film festivals in foreign countries,most especially London nd new York. Actors like Saheed Balogun,kunle afolayan,tunde kilani,iyabo ojo,muyiwa ademola,Tade ogidan have had their movies shown in foreign cinemas. Some even translated to french and shown in france.
NB I think you should be more wary of your people's movie acceptancee on the Nigeria audience talk more of going abroad. Nollywood is an English speaking industry that comprises of people from different ethnicity.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by TeamSimple(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2015
organicfoods:
Can't you read and make sense! Child labour is child labour...no matter the glamour of the job. These kids are mentally tasked and thrown into adult dominated industry. The rules must be all encompassing.
I repeat it's you against the world on this one. Goodmorning.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by nigeriancuban: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
TeamSimple:

NO they not forcing themselves on the international spotlight cause they already earn it. Their movies are being shown during film festivals in foreign countries,most especially London nd new York. Actors like Saheed Balogun,kunle afolayan,tunde kilani,iyabo ojo,muyiwa ademola,Tade ogidan have had their movies shown in foreign cinemas. Some even translated to french and shown in france.
NB I think you should be more wary of your people's movie acceptancee on the Nigeria audience talk more of going abroad. Nollywood is an English speaking industry that comprises of people from different ethnicity.
okay,well said bro and I might have maybe underestimated the far ends their poorly written scripted movies have touched or maybe some ppl just don't have other choice of films than watch these IQ reducing bunch of craps,I don't even let my kids near the English speaking nollywood let alone these....
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by maggilove(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Best tv series (The Johnsons) so superb and thrilling.
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Most of these award categories are amazing like the Best use of Nigerian food in a movie. Good way of promoting Nigerian culture. Also there are so many new movies. Need to visit my movie seller
Re: The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees by organicfoods(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2015
TeamSimple:

I repeat it's you against the world on this one. Goodmorning.
And it's wrong to be against the world when you are right? With this one the world is wrong...only great minds can change the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija Vs 2019 Presidential Elections: See How Nigerians Voted / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.