Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live (176380 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by femi4: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
seekier:
So was Christsantus Macualey
far better than Macualey

He is a total striker:
He is younger
Can score with his head
Created assists
Well timed run
Discipline in front of goal (no showboating)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by fujirice: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
The way I'm seeing things unfold for Nigeria and Mali, the CAF Nations cup will stay a bit longer in West Africa. Senegal is not doing badly too. Unless of course things go wrong administrative-wise.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Optional2(f): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2015
hkidola00:
loolz, where du u stay
Kogi state
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How many countries can boast of ten more examples?

Should I name 10 from Spain, Germany and Holland?
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2015
fujirice:

Oga quit hating and go and be useful to yourself. People are making the country, their family and themselves proud but you are just here hating. Abeg shift!!!

You must be daft for your inability to understand the difference between hating and being truthful. I was chatting with someone else and you interrupted me... Mind your business please...
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Horus(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CqM6jSJqIY

[size=15pt]Brazil vs Nigeria 0-3 Highlight and all goals - U17 World Cup Chile 2015[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Optional2(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
GMan650:

Hey, so you are schooling in Okenne. I was posted to Benue for Nysc and we passed thru Okenne. I heard some parts of Okenne speak Yoruba, is it true?
lol Okene is not a state is a town in Kogi state, kabba is d town dy speak Yoruba no part of okene speak yoruba as a language, dy only speak it 4 easy communication wit d yorubas speaking part of d state.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Victor Ikpeba (1989 u-17), Benedict Akwuegbu (1989 u-17), Jonathan Akpoborie (1985 u-17), Celestine Babayaro (1993 u-17), Wilson Oruma ( 1993 u-17), Emmanuel Babayaro--- member of atlanta 96 Gold winning squad before Injury cut him short (1993 u-17), Godwin Okpara (1989 u-17)................

Sorry, but I could only recall "7" high-profile names that went on to have great football careers..... **smiles**

So u see..... Kanu wasn't the only one......**smiles**

And more are still gonna make their marks and are already doing so from the Class of 2009, the "SUPER CLASS" of 2013, and lately, "THE UNIQUE CLASS OF 2015"

Another "NEW" era is born Sir......... Pls, stop leaving in the past....... **smiles**

GODBLESS AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.........*smiles*

Nice post bro but it still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria uses overage players for age grade competitions. I am a victim of this and I know what am talking about... The least age of those dudes is 23.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by shizzy7(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Thursday.... Nov. 5 (12 midnight Nigerian time).

Yep... I see the comments all over youtube, Fifa.com, And others.

And the question should hv been, "Have u read...." Not "do u ever read....."

Come on......*smiles*

And there's NOTHING to wait for Shizzy...... The Draws and fixtures for the semi-finals have been set even before the tournament began. A team can know ahead who they'll likely play in the knock-outs as the tournament rolls on....

Hope U get me now......*smiles* Coz I've taken enough time to really explain this.......*smiles*

Ok.... Miss Shizzy..... I deserve something..... Here, lemme have that drink of urs..... I'm thirsty.

THE GOLDEN EAGLETS WILL SURELY MAKE IT FIVE TITLES COME NOVEMBER 8TH, SUNDAY.......

Like today was, so shall next sunday be..... In fact, even better.....
******BIG SMILES******

Okay, I thought you don't exceed NL. I'm drinking Agbo (herbs) are you interested?? Another night vigil on Nov. 5th...
Yes, ooo better and we'll make history again...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sir..... That was in the past..... But from 2009, in fact, 2013 (to be more precise)........ A new era has come....... Thanks to MRI TECHNOLOGY(tests the growth of epiphyseal plates at the wrist or at any joint in the body........ It is 99% accurate. Sir, I'm a medical student and a research scientist...... I know how it works..... And it's really cool *smiles*)

Even from the past before 2009 when MRI was introduced (BUT NOTE THAT MRI BECAME FULLY APPLIED FROM THE 2011 EDITION...... The 2009 edition was a "test-run" and involved "Random testing"wink.......... We have players that showed "Longevity" in the game at the topmost level which can only mean they were "youngsters" then......

Examples:

-Kanu Nwankwo

-Victor Ikpeba

-Celestine Babayaro

-Karibe Ojigwe

-Wilson Oruma

-Jonathan Akpoborie

-Mikel Obi

-Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi

-Benedict Akwuegbu

-Joseph Yobo(yeah 1999 u-20 sef. Just retired last year).

-and so many others

*smiles*

Pls, Sir..... Don't generalize and also from 2013 onwards, Nigeria is experiencing "the birth of true young stars" who will go from the Cradle to the Throne........ *smiles*

Chidinho10:

Nice post bro but it still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria uses overage players for age grade competitions. I am a victim of this and I know what am talking about... The least age of those dudes is 23.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir..... That was in the past..... But from 2009, in fact, 2013 (to be more precise)........ A new era has come....... Thanks to MRI TECHNOLOGY(tests the growth of epiphyseal plates at the wrist or at any joint in the body........ It is 99% accurate. Sir, I'm a medical student and a research scientist...... I know how it works..... And it's really cool *smiles*)

Even from the past before 2009 when MRI was introduced (BUT NOTE THAT MRI BECAME FULLY APPLIED FROM THE 2011 EDITION...... The 2009 edition was a "test-run" and involved "Random testing"wink.......... We have players that showed "Longevity" in the game at the topmost level which can only mean they were "youngsters" then......

Examples:

-Kanu Nwankwo

-Victor Ikpeba

-Celestine Babayaro

-Karibe Ojigwe

-Wilson Oruma

-Jonathan Akpoborie

-Mikel Obi

-Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi

-Benedict Akwuegbu

-Joseph Yobo(yeah 1999 u-20 sef. Just retired last year).

-and so many others

*smiles*

Pls, Sir..... Don't generalize and also from 2013 onwards, Nigeria is experiencing "the birth of true young stars" who will go from the Cradle to the Throne........ *smiles*

Lools, this is Naija where anything can happen. Those guys are not 17.Dassal
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by fujirice: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chidinho10:

You must be daft for your inability to understand the difference between hating and being truthful. I was chatting with someone else and you interrupted me... Mind your business please...
Get your head out of your arse oga. First, this is a public forum, expect to be quoted as you as well will quote others. As far as nairaland remains and you make comments on this forum I, as well as others, will continue to quote you and there is nothing you can do about it other than insult like you have done or deactivate your account. Secondly, you say you speak the truth, according to who biko,you? O please! Your arguments hold no water as long as you don't have documents to backup your claims.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chidinho10:

Lools, this is Naija where anything can happen. Those guys are not 17.Dassal
kill yourself them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Don't exceed NL?? Chai!! **puts hands on head**

Omo.... U don finish me oo....... *smiles*

Ok.... Now I don vex......*frowns*

No!!!! I don't want ur "Agbo"..... U can gulp it all

All I want from u rite now... Rite this moment is a "kiss" to placate me or else........... **hmmm..... E le hi gi di gan oooo*

**clenches fist**

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... *smiles*

Anyway..... Let's keep on keeping on

We got "history" to make with the no.5

Let's keep it rolling......... *smiles*

shizzy7:
Okay, I thought you don't exceed NL. I'm drinking Agbo (herbs) are you interested?? Another night vigil on Nov. 5th...
Yes, ooo better and we'll make history again...
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
fujirice:

Get your head out of your arse oga. First, this is a public forum, expect to be quoted as you as well will quote others. As far as nairaland remains and you make comments on this forum I, as well as others, will continue to quote you and there is nothing you can do about it other than insult like you have done or deactivate your account. Secondly, you say you speak the truth, according to who biko,you? O please! Your arguments hold no water as soon as you don't have documents to backup your claims.
don't mind the fool, he doesn't know that he can't determine who quotes him or not.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by hkidola00(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Optional2:
Kogi state
k, u can still rep naija at u20 na
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by P0intBlank(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chidinho10:

For these guys to have passed the MRI, their individual ages will not exceed 21. With very few exceptions, Men stop growing between 18-21.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Optional2(f): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
hkidola00:
k, u can still rep naija at u20 na
my child wil b d one 2 rep naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by horlakunle25(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Sinama Pongolle, nine goals in 2001 U17 World cup. Scored a brace in the finals against Nigeria. He did not become a World class Super Star.
guy!!...2000 nt 2001 trinidad&tobago u-17 worldcup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lovexme:
GAME OVER!!

Nigeria 3-0 Brazil.

On to the semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
we aint dat bad as they thought after all...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by twixx(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chocboyslim:
Lol! White men think say dem wise, dem know no say naija no dey carry last for smartness ni... I thank our corrupt NFF for using our papa's wey don reach 30+ & 40+ to play fifa U17 world cup. Aleast na where our hope dey for world trophies; no bi dis stupid super eagles & dey political coach oliseh wey dey worie themselves. Abegi U37 ind disguise of U17, please cum bck with dat world cup cuz maga don pay for NFF.
your stupidiity is mind boggling

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by dwesternmall: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by shizzy7(f): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Don't exceed NL?? Chai!! **puts hands on head**

Omo.... U don finish me oo....... *smiles*

Ok.... Now I don vex......*frowns*

No!!!! I don't want ur "Agbo"..... U can gulp it all

All I want from u rite now... Rite this moment is a "kiss" to placate me or else........... **hmmm..... E le hi gi di gan oooo*

**clenches fist**

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... *smiles*

Anyway..... Let's keep on keeping on

We got "history" to make with the no.5

Let's keep it rolling......... *smiles*

Hhhheeeee, Supernerdnerd understands Yoruba..gen Ghen........ You've already bought a mansion on NL with this your space. ......
Okay, You MUST drink Dry Gin since you rejected my Agbo....No kiss for you, I want to see what you're going to do since you said "or else". ....... patiently waiting for thursday, hoping they don't disappoint.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
I'm sure THE GOLDEN EAGLETS WILL KEEP SOARING TO MORE VICTORIES TILL WE HAVE OUR HANDS ON "THAT CUP".............. *smiles*

Hmmm....... U wanna know the "or else" abi........

Ok...... I'm gonna do what I did on sept 21.... I'm sure u remember....... **still waiting for my kiss**

**smiles**

I don't want ya Dry Gin either...... Na wa o.... Don't u hv Soda or sumtin? *smiles*

shizzy7:
Hhhheeeee, Supernerdnerd understands Yoruba..gen Ghen........ You've already bought a mansion on NL with this your space. ......
Okay, You MUST drink Dry Gin since you rejected my Agbo....No kiss for you, I want to see what you're going to do since you said "or else". ....... patiently waiting for thursday, hoping they don't disappoint.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by daveP(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

How?
imagine an u25 world cup held maybe every 3years. That way, it will be easier for followup in a much more faster pace for any talent straight into the senior national team cos these lower age-grades have a 19-35% of talents from age-grade competitions, being in the senior national team, talkless of even a call up(argentina, germany and brazil are best know for ensuring young talents eventually see a snr team career)

so with u25, all over the world, twill be a prospect to enjoy grin and even age-cheating would be reduced to minimal, eliminated.

Na imagination o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by daveP(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Interesting.

I like the way they play
They play with passion and purpose.

They attack and want to score more goals.
And the defence is very tight too.
their rush to tackling accuracy is second to none in this comp.

What i'm afte1 is breaking this spell of Golden Eaglets winning it only in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
daveP:
their rush to tackling accuracy is second to none in this comp.

What i'm afte1 is breaking this spell of Golden Eaglets winning it only in Asia.

Okay na

I pray so too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
horlakunle25:

The last number of U17 are odd numbers ie, 1,3,5,7,9. In 2000, we played the Olympics in Sydney Australia. I think we lost to Chile with Azubike Oliseh, Pius Ikedia, Aghahowa, Aghali etc. Then Junior World Cups are played on odds like this year we have both. It was in 2001.

Just like we will play the Olympics next year, the U17 comes before a World Cup or Olympics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
horlakunle25:
He's right. It was 2001

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by coded01: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
daveP:
imagine an u25 world cup held maybe every 3years. That way, it will be easier for followup in a much more faster pace for any talent straight into the senior national team cos these lower age-grades have a 19-35% of talents from age-grade competitions, being in the senior national team, talkless of even a call up(argentina, germany and brazil are best know for ensuring young talents eventually see a snr team career)

so with u25, all over the world, twill be a prospect to enjoy grin and even age-cheating would be reduced to minimal, eliminated.

Na imagination
o grin

That says it all... But it's possible though!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.