Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live - Sports (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live (176715 Views)

Nigeria Vs Brazil FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by adconline(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chidinho10:

Lools, this is Naija where anything can happen. Those guys are not 17.Dassal
Always dismissing emperical and superior argument loaded with a lot facts ... with Naija mantra-this is Naija- wonder if Naija defies laws of gravity as well??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
fujirice:

Get your head out of your arse oga. First, this is a public forum, expect to be quoted as you as well will quote others. As far as nairaland remains and you make comments on this forum I, as well as others, will continue to quote you and there is nothing you can do about it other than insult like you have done or deactivate your account. Secondly, you say you speak the truth, according to who biko,you? O please! Your arguments hold no water as long as you don't have documents to backup your claims.

Keep blabbing, don't have your time..
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by IBBG(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
seekier:
So was Christsantus Macualey
chrisantus na old man. This one still be small boy.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by fujirice: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Sir..... That was in the past..... But from 2009, in fact, 2013 (to be more precise)........ A new era has come....... Thanks to MRI TECHNOLOGY(tests the growth of epiphyseal plates at the wrist or at any joint in the body........ It is 99% accurate. Sir, I'm a medical student and a research scientist...... I know how it works..... And it's really cool *smiles*)

Even from the past before 2009 when MRI was introduced (BUT NOTE THAT MRI BECAME FULLY APPLIED FROM THE 2011 EDITION...... The 2009 edition was a "test-run" and involved "Random testing"wink.......... We have players that showed "Longevity" in the game at the topmost level which can only mean they were "youngsters" then......

Examples:

-Kanu Nwankwo

-Victor Ikpeba

-Celestine Babayaro

-Karibe Ojigwe

-Wilson Oruma

-Jonathan Akpoborie

-Mikel Obi

-Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi

-Benedict Akwuegbu

-Joseph Yobo(yeah 1999 u-20 sef. Just retired last year).

-and so many others

*smiles*

Pls, Sir..... Don't generalize and also from 2013 onwards, Nigeria is experiencing "the birth of true young stars" who will go from the Cradle to the Throne........ *smiles*

Leave that nigga to his foolery biko. He enjoys the attention given to him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by wayodude(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**smiles**

How many times are we gonna say this?

Ok.... Check this out.....

I'll give you just one "recent" example........

@AFCON 2013 IN SOUTH AFRICA,

Nigeria's Super Eagles were dominated by over 50-70% previous u-17 and u-20 players (+ u-23) AND THEY WERE "THE MAIN STARS AND ACTORS" apart from Enyeama, Victor moses (england u-17 2007), Emenike and Oboabona.

-Kenneth Omeruo (2009 u-17 and 2011 u-20)

-Efe Ambrose (2007 u-20)

-Elderson Uwa Echiejile (2007 u-20)

-Joseph Yobo (1999 u-20)

-John Mikel Obi(2003 u-17 and 2005 u-20)

-Ogenyi Onazi (2009 u-17)

-Sunday Mba (2005 u-17)

-Obiorah Nwankwo (2009 u-20)

-Brown Ideye (2007 u-20)

-Ahmed Musa (2011 u-20)

-Nosa Igiebor (Nigeria u-23 2012)

***even at the Fifa world cup 2014, the percentage of u-17s/u-20s INCREASED WITH THE ADDITION OF:

-Ramon Azeez (2009 u-17 and 2011 u-20)
-Uche Innocent Nwofor (2011 u-20)
-Michael Uchebo (2009 u-20)

NOW THIS WAS "MAJORLY" IN 2013.........*SMILES*

Now later that year, A NEW SUPER ERA WAS BORN..........

THE NIGERIAN U-17 SUPER CLASS OF 2013 PRODUCED "A LOT OF SUPER TALENTS" BOUND TO RULE THE SOCCER WORLD...........

ALREADY, 4 OF THEM are in the Super Eagles 24-man list for the upcoming World cup qualifiers against Swaziland this month.....

-KELECHI IHEANACHO (MAN CITY, ENGLAND)
-DELE ALAMPASU (ATHLETICO FIERENSE, PORTUGAL)
-WILFRED NDIDI (KRC GENK, BELGIUM)
-MOSES SIMON (KAA GENT, BELGIUM)--- he was an initial member of this squad but because of his transfer abroad he didn't continue with the team to Caf 2013 and UAE 2013.

AND "MORE" FROM THAT "SUPER CLASS" ARE BOUND TO MAKE THE STEP UP TO THE SENIOR NATIONAL TEAM SOON ENOUGH COZ THEY'RE FLYING HIGH IN GOOD CLUBS IN EUROPE......

-Isaac Success (Granada, Spain)
-Chidera Ezeh (Fc porto, portugal)
-Musa Yahaya (Tottenham, England.....will sign pro-deal in jan 2016 wen he turns 18 in december 2015)
-Godwin Savior (KVO Oostende, Belgium)
-Musa Mohammed (Istanbul Basekhehir, Turkey)
-Habeeb Makanjuola( Chelsea u-18s)
-Taiwo Awoniyi (Liverpool, England.... Loaned to Fsv Frankfurt, Germany)
-Chidiebere Nwakali (Man City, England... Loaned to Girona, Spain)
-MuaZam: Ibrahim Abdullahi (Kvc Westerlo....belgium)
-Bernard Bulbwa (Esperance, Tunisia)
-Theophilus Solomon (HNK Rijeka, Croatia..... Loaned to HNK Sibenik, Croatia)
-Aliyu Abubakar (Ms Ashdod, Israel)
--**AND COUPLE OF OTHERS**

About 3 of them are making waves in the soon-to-conclude NIGERIAN PREMIER LEAGUE (NPFL)

-Zaharadeen Bello (Kano Pillars)
-Joshua Enaholo (Enyimba fc)--- joined the team in the u-20s
-Ifeanyi Matthew (El-kanemi warriors and a "key player" in our Home-based Super eagles that just qualified for Chan 2016).

NOW, THE ERA BORN IN 2013 CARRIES ITSELF INTO 2015........... WHERE WE'RE WITNESSING "THE BIRTH" OF ANOTHER UNIQUE CLASS....... Osimhen, Kelechi Nwakali (currently on Man city's and west ham's radar), Anumudu, Udoh (the GK), Chukwueze, Kingsley Michael, Lazarus, Zakari, Enogela, and a few more....... *smiles*

Sir, An English Analyst said some days back in Manchester that indeed the future of world soccer. belong to "Nigerian footballers" coz of the "Super outflux of top talents getting deals with good teams in europe" and showing they can make it in "the big leagues" and at "the highest level".........

SO PLS, CHECK THE FACTS AND STATISTICS, COZ A "NEW ERA" IS BORN INDEED........ And "some" structures are being put in place to continue this trend....... We are getting there and surely we will get there....... Sustenance is the key.

**big smiles**

Haha you have done an excellent job in further emphasing my point. That all these hundreds of youth prodigies made it to the senior national team but yet we are no where close to being a dominant force in the global game. My question is why?? Why can't we be nearly as competitive in the senior game after winning all that can be won in the youth competitions??

Now you (or NFF) my enlighten us.

*even bigger smiles cheesy*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm....... *smiling*

But "2013" was two yrs ago Sir..... The new era was born 2 yrs ago..... So why the rush??

U were fast to comment but didn't even get the point......... Most of the 2013 youngsters are YET TO DEBUT FOR THE SENIOR TEAM so what's ur point?

For the 2013 AFCON, I pointed out the success based largely on players that came through the u-17s / u-20s.....

But I said We're witnessing A NEW DAWN..... BIRTHED IN 2013..... THIS IS 2015..... IN 8 WKS, 2016 WILL COME..... 2016 WILL BE "JUST 3 YRS AFTER 2013"....... SO WHY THE RUSH??

Come on Sir , You got no point left..... **smiles**

My post says it all...... Even in the face of "superior arguments" based on facts and actual analysis...... You still don't get it do u? **smh**

Na wa o!!! It's just clear that people just wanna believe whatever they wanna believe...... BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT THE TRUTH..... YOU CAN'T DEBUNK FACTS........*smiles*

Look, When Germany conquered the WORLD IN BRAZIL LAST YEAR THAT WAS "THE RESULT" of a project they started in 2001-2002. It took Germany close to 13yrs to produce a "WORLD TITLE" based on the "super talents" they were churning out at age-grade competitions (from Toni kroos in 2007 u-17 to Mario Goetze in 2009 u-17 and much more).

But Nigeria just re-structured, thanks to the MRI introduced in 2009 and the New Era of producing "True young Super Stars" began in 2012 and was TRULY GIVEN BIRTH TO IN 2013.

SO WHY THE RUSH?? Many of the 2013 talents from Nigeria are in good clubs and getting ever better.....

With time, they'll be introduced into the senior side........ Some of them are there already.... While some will make their debut in the world cup qualifiers this month....... So Sir, U see..... U got nothing more to say......*smiles*

ONE ADVICE: STOP LEAVING IN THE PAST AND PLEASE OPEN UR EYES TO SEE THE "CHANGE" THAT IS GRADUALLY TAKING PLACE IN OUR FOOTBALL.....

I DON'T LIKE THE NFF.... BUT I MUST CONFESS THAT THE STRUCTURE LEFT BEHIND BY MAIGARI AND CARRIED ON BY THE CURRENT GUYS IN CHURNING OUT "CONSISTENTLY" TOP TALENTS IS BOUND TO YIELD RESULTS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS........

I'm a medical student and "more" who is also a keen observer of our football...... **smiles** pls o.... I'm not the Nff..... Hahahaha..... Abeg.... But I gotta say the truth based on the trends and statistics.....

2013 was just 2 yrs ago....... So u can't say anything yet...... Why don't u hold ur tongue till let's say........ 2018??

Thank You and Godbless........

***********BIGGEST SMILES*************

wayodude:

Haha you have done an excellent job in further emphasing my point. That all these hundreds of youth prodigies made it to the senior national team but yet we are no where close to being a dominant force in the global game. My question is why?? Why can't we be nearly as competitive in the senior game after winning all that can be won in the youth competitions??

Now you (or NFF) my enlighten us.

*even bigger smiles cheesy*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by robosky02(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2015
honestly i think we beginning to get it right at the youth level

most of the young guys are still at the academy compare to yester years

we saw kelechi iheanacho fro u-13t to u 15 to u-17 world cup and now 19 at man city

nigerias should beleive this boys naa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by wayodude(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hmmmm....... *smiling*

But "2013" was two yrs ago Sir..... The new era was born 2 yrs ago..... So why the rush??

U were fast to comment but didn't even get the point......... Most of the 2013 youngsters are YET TO DEBUT FOR THE SENIOR TEAM so what's ur point?

For the 2013 AFCON, I pointed out the success based largely on players that came through the u-17s / u-20s.....

But I said We're witnessing A NEW DAWN..... BIRTHED IN 2013..... THIS IS 2015..... IN 8 WKS, 2016 WILL COME..... 2016 WILL BE "JUST 3 YRS AFTER 2013"....... SO WHY THE RUSH??

Come on Sir , You got no point left..... **smiles**

My post says it all...... Even in the face of "superior arguments" based on facts and actual analysis...... You still don't get it do u? **smh**

Na wa o!!! It's just clear that people just wanna believe whatever they wanna believe...... BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT THE TRUTH..... YOU CAN'T DEBUNK FACTS........*smiles*

Look, When Germany conquered the WORLD IN BRAZIL LAST YEAR THAT WAS "THE RESULT" of a project they started in 2001-2002. It took Germany close to 13yrs to produce a "WORLD TITLE" based on the "super talents" they were churning out at age-grade competitions (from Toni kroos in 2007 u-17 to Mario Goetze in 2009 u-17 and much more).

But Nigeria just re-structured, thanks to the MRI introduced in 2009 and the New Era of producing "True young Super Stars" began in 2012 and was TRULY GIVEN BIRTH TO IN 2013.

SO WHY THE RUSH?? Many of the 2013 talents from Nigeria are in good clubs and getting ever better.....

With time, they'll be introduced into the senior side........ Some of them are there already.... While some will make their debut in the world cup qualifiers this month....... So Sir, U see..... U got nothing more to say......*smiles*

ONE ADVICE: STOP LEAVING IN THE PAST AND PLEASE OPEN UR EYES TO SEE THE "CHANGE" THAT IS GRADUALLY TAKING PLACE IN OUR FOOTBALL.....

I DON'T LIKE THE NFF.... BUT I MUST CONFESS THAT THE STRUCTURE LEFT BEHIND BY MAIGARI AND CARRIED ON BY THE CURRENT GUYS IN CHURNING OUT "CONSISTENTLY" TOP TALENTS IS BOUND TO YIELD RESULTS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS........

I'm a medical student and "more" who is also a keen observer of our football...... **smiles** pls o.... I'm not the Nff..... Hahahaha..... Abeg.... But I gotta say the truth based on the trends and statistics.....

2013 was just 2 yrs ago....... So u can't say anything yet...... Why don't u hold ur tongue till let's say........ 2018??

Thank You and Godbless........

***********BIGGEST SMILES*************

Let's hope you are right about the new era begging in 2013. I have my reservations though I agree the last two sets of u-17s we have paraded are by far the youngest since we started competing. I have seen many 'new eras' in the Nigerian youth game.

We are waiting to at least get to the semis in 2018/2022. Here's to hoping!

*smiles on hold until then*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Hope never hurts anyone when it's founded on FACTS......... *smiles*

By 2018, The 2013/2015 generation will be within the age range of 20--23/24 and can help (in addition to the other top experienced senior players) launch a major challenge for that title...... Hopefully we get to qualify.

But world soccer analysts and tacticians are TIPPING The 2013 generation to really challenge for the Fifa senior world cup by 2022 by which time 27/28 will be the oldest age among them....... *smiles*

This is how highly- reverred they are..... This is how the Germans did it. Rite now, more than 75% of that generation are in good clubs abroad..... And can only get better.

So Sir, here's to hoping......... Hope founded ON FACTS...

**SMILES*

wayodude:

Let's hope you are right about the new era begging in 2013. I have my reservations though I agree the last two sets of u-17s we have paraded are by far the youngest since we started competing. I have seen many 'new eras' in the Nigerian youth game.

We are waiting to at least get to the semis in 2018/2022. Here's to hoping!

*smiles on hold until then*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by rudebouy: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bros ur making too much sense. And e go make sense if the iheanachos and the osimihens feature in the 2018 world cup. Afterall Owen was 18 when he played for England and Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo were in their early 20's when they played Atlanta 96 and USA 94. So nothing stops Oliseh or whoever the coach wd be by then to 50-50 mixed breed of young and old legs. 20-29 yrs is okay to play the world cup. Osimihen wd be 20 by 2018 and Nacho wd be 22.

TheSuperNerd:

By 2018, The 2013/2015 generation will be within the age range of 20--23/24 and can help (in addition to the other top experienced senior players) launch a major challenge for that title...... Hopefully we get to qualify.

But world soccer analysts and tacticians are TIPPING The 2013 generation to really challenge for the Fifa senior world cup by 2022 by which time 27/28 will be the oldest age among them....... *smiles*

This is how highly- reverred they are..... This is how the Germans did it. Rite now, more than 75% of that generation are in good clubs abroad..... And can only get better.

**SMILES*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by nextlevel2222: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
rudebouy:
Bros ur making too much sense. And e go make sense if the iheanachos and the osimihens feature in the 2018 world cup. Afterall Owen was 18 when he played for England and Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo were in their early 20's when they played Atlanta 96 and USA 94. So nothing stops Oliseh or whoever the coach wd be by then to 50-50 mixed breed of young and old legs. 20-29 yrs is okay to play the world cup. Osimihen wd be 20 by 2018 and Nacho wd be 22.

TheSuperNerd:
**SMILES*
rudebouy:

SuperNerd there you go again. Have known for a very long time at SSL10 and Bokutalk.com how you praise iheanacho sets and Manu optimistics that they will succeed at U-20, world cup until they fumbled. I can remember how you called Manu as Manugardiola and the Genius, where is he today? Now you have started again by praising Amuneke and the players, I pray it won't be like before where Nigerians hope was cut off. Pls stop praising them yet, till they brings home the cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by benji93: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Nff are doing well maybe, based on the new development structures they are building. Also excellence at age-group competition does not single handedly translate to to success at the senior stage, between the under 17 level and the senior stage, each player has a period of time during which they must take certain vital decisions concerning their future.within this period you either make your future or unmake it. I think for Nigeria to excell at the world level at this point in time, we must teach and learn the art of football. There must be some technicalities that must be considered in the process of development. This technicalities must not be ignored based on the fanciful though that they will grow up and do it better. After selection of raw talents, then must come the teaching of technicalities, i define a person as talented in a particular activity when his senses naturally distinguishes him in that activity. Now what is his senses trying to tell onlookers. They are trying to tell us what they can do, it is left to you to hone that skill perform it appropriately and in a refined way. The NFF must have a policy that implements that players must be able to understand certain technicalities by the time they represent Nigeria internationally. They should state that by the time we get to the under 17 world cup all the players should be able to play like this, strikers should be able to do this, in a difficult situation, you must consider this before making your decision, they must be taught how a team must behave as a unit too in all kinds of situation. The coaches are not left out of the education, they must learn how to understand the tempo of the game, and its direction, there are so many indices that defines that, they must learn to make difficult choices. Some years from now, the NFF needs to put in place measures that define the technicalities a coach of any of the national teams must have, this should be after they have ensured that there is a system present to educate indigenous coaches to acquire those technicalities. Oh i forgot this one, the NFF should be educated too, they should be competent in managing the federation, so who appoints the NFF committees, some people do that, they must be educated too and objective as well, to spur the desire of other people in educating themselves, who elects those that appoints the NFF, me and you, you must educate yourself too, we must be able to see not just true ideologies, but appropriate and effective ones. So i think that we must all educate ourself, as this will influence, how other systems work. And mind you i have not mentioned the word formal. I mean education through whatever means, know something, understand it and do it for the benefit of all. You do not have to be able to speak English to be seen as an educated one. Infact the nations that claim to be the custodian of English, are no where among the best achievers in the football world. In other fields however they have established themselves. Until there is a system we can rely on, we must create smaller effective systems to effect our education, the smallest unit that can do this is the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
SL10.ng I know, I was on SL10 for about 2-3 months b4 they closed down(I joined late)....... But I NEVER termed Manu Garba as Manuel Garbadiola, I TERMED HIM A TOP COACH WITH INGENIOUS UNDERSTANDING OF THE TOTAL FOOTBALL/TIKI TAKA PHILOSOPHY...... It must have been monikers like AyphillytheGreat, Slyman, Denonso1, Essexgod, And a few others.......

U'VE MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE. BUT IT'S OK, I KNOW MY MONIKER IS EASY TO RECALL HENCE THE ASSUMPTION And Sir, I still regard Manu Garba and his crew BUT hated what they did at New Zealand........ IT WAS PURE SABOTAGE. Hopefully, the Nff retains him to handle the next u-17 while Amuneke handles his boys to u-20. When the u-20 cycle is over....... Then Let manu step up with his boys to u-20 while Amuneke returns to u-17 to step up with his newest boys to u-20..... That's how the cycle can go to keep churning out more "top talents"........ Manu and his crew AND Amuneke and his crew to be switching between u-17 and u-20 with their "own" discovered talents...... #KeenSuggestion

Bokutalk.com?? Never heard of it.........*smiles*

And if u go to the u-17 thread in the sports section, u'll see where I'm non-commital on calling Amuneke "a genius"....... I said he's an amazing tactical conjurer...... But that I'll delay my judgment on whether he's a genius. *smiles*

And Sir, pls, let's not be overly conservative..... Let's give credit to whom credit is due......

Let's tell them that "WE BELIEVE IN THEM" EVEN B4 THEY ACHIEVE SUCCESS............ LET'S NOT FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF PEOPLE POPPING UP TO PRAISE THE TEAM because "SUCCESS NORMALLY ATTRACTS MANY FRIENDS"........

I'm optimistic for this team..... And Nigerian football as a whole...... But I do not "blindly" praise the team........ On the u-17 thread, I was the "first" (or among the first) to say........ "This u-17 class is not spectacular BUT THEY'RE GONNA BE HARD TO BEAT....... Because of their tactical discipline, tactical dynamics and the form & class of the team's top talents like Nwakali, Osimhen, Chukwueze and others......"

So Sir, relax....... Hope founded on FACTS can never be disgraced..... In the end, Hope will be rewarded.

**smiles**

nextlevel2222:

SuperNerd there you go again. Have known for a very long time at SSL10 and Bokutalk.com how you praise iheanacho sets and Manu optimistics that they will succeed at U-20, world cup until they fumbled. I can remember how you called Manu as Manugardiola and the Genius, where is he today? Now you have started again by praising Amuneke and the players, I pray it won't be like before where Nigerians hope was cut off. Pls stop praising them yet, till they brings home the cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Chocboyslim: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2015
twixx:
your stupidiity is mind boggling
Then i suggest you should ride safely to hell..
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by twixx(f): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Chocboyslim:

Then i suggest you should ride safely to hell..
even your reply sef no get head... fvck outta here retardd fvck, You've got shit for brains
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by walexsho(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tolzeal:
guys, Please any channel on dstv ?? please please
I'm also waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by booksrite(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm also waiting

embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
benji93:
The Nff are doing well maybe, based on the new development structures they are building. Also excellence at age-group competition does not single handedly translate to to success at the senior stage, between the under 17 level and the senior stage, each player has a period of time during which they must take certain vital decisions concerning their future.within this period you either make your future or unmake it. I think for Nigeria to excell at the world level at this point in time, we must teach and learn the art of football. There must be some technicalities that must be considered in the process of development. This technicalities must not be ignored based on the fanciful though that they will grow up and do it better. After selection of raw talents, then must come the teaching of technicalities, i define a person as talented in a particular activity when his senses naturally distinguishes him in that activity. Now what is his senses trying to tell onlookers. They are trying to tell us what they can do, it is left to you to hone that skill perform it appropriately and in a refined way. The NFF must have a policy that implements that players must be able to understand certain technicalities by the time they represent Nigeria internationally. They should state that by the time we get to the under 17 world cup all the players should be able to play like this, strikers should be able to do this, in a difficult situation, you must consider this before making your decision, they must be taught how a team must behave as a unit too in all kinds of situation. The coaches are not left out of the education, they must learn how to understand the tempo of the game, and its direction, there are so many indices that defines that, they must learn to make difficult choices. Some years from now, the NFF needs to put in place measures that define the technicalities a coach of any of the national teams must have, this should be after they have ensured that there is a system present to educate indigenous coaches to acquire those technicalities. Oh i forgot this one, the NFF should be educated too, they should be competent in managing the federation, so who appoints the NFF committees, some people do that, they must be educated too and objective as well, to spur the desire of other people in educating themselves, who elects those that appoints the NFF, me and you, you must educate yourself too, we must be able to see not just true ideologies, but appropriate and effective ones. So i think that we must all educate ourself, as this will influence, how other systems work. And mind you i have not mentioned the word formal. I mean education through whatever means, know something, understand it and do it for the benefit of all. You do not have to be able to speak English to be seen as an educated one. Infact the nations that claim to be the custodian of English, are no where among the best achievers in the football world. In other fields however they have established themselves. Until there is a system we can rely on, we must create smaller effective systems to effect our education, the smallest unit that can do this is the family.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.