Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) (39559 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by TitiJJ: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Photo News:

Pictured below are the Senate president Senator Bukola Saraki and Senator Remi Tinubu, wife of APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in a tête-à-tête prior to the recent screening of some ministerial nominees.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-bukola-saraki-tete-a-tete-with-remi-tinubu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Np: desire - DejLoaf

FTC cheesy
Dedicated to my girl DejLoaf

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by playtheblues(f): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Love in NA.

Kwaaaa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2015
He's wooing her.

Tinubu won't like this. angry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Oga ni master. Oluremi Tinubu has finally agreed that Saraki is da boss.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by feldido(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Now I see why The jagaban is not happy with Saraki grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by zakson4real(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2015
such is life. Please dont kill your self because of politician. Please ebo soko.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Segunjosegs(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
forget all those staged drama you see in the media in politics no permanent friend or enemy

20 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Berrylite: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2015
I am not really surprised seeing such pix. I have come to discover that these politicians are the same. Despite the difference in party affiliations, they still laugh, play, eat, drink and logde in same hotel together while gullible nairaland members will continue to fight tooth and nail for people who care less about them.

Lemme divert a little bit. I have some words for the racists on this forum, irrespective of the name you term any regions of this country, Nigeria has come to stay and it can Neva disintegrate. From my corner here, the was Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people relates here really makes me think if people that calls for war or division of this country are really citizens of Nigeria. My people it is not everything you read up here translates to reality in the real world. An average Nigerian is accommodating and loves his Neigbour, regardless of the tribe. So let us sue for peace and Nigeria will move forward. Thank you

BTW, You can now manage diabetes without drugs or injection bullet. Click on my signature for more info

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by AYOdeji2102: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by buzquet(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Cat and Rat forming friends
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmm... They may be talking about embezzlement of billions of naira like that and we wouldnt know...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by uwa1(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
There must be peace for unity, Progress and development to set in... Only oga Tinubu that does not know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
No permanent enemy in politics
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Oildichotomy(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Remi: You know i am a married woman and i have blood flowing in my veins, Dont smile at me with those sexy eyes

Saraki: Hmmmmmm!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by philfrey08: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Tete a tete with body odour

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
So hr should frown?
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Break up to make up! grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Good to see them together...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by hensben(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Them wan kiss
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by florence15(f): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Caption..
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
gyms ugbhydtgehevs hguikbxg

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
I support Berrylite's post.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by doublewisdom: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki's smile looks mocking. More of a sneer than a smile.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by cogbuagu: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Tinubu sent Her to warn him on Amaechi Confirmation. If he fails to confirm him. he will know there is difference between SIX and HALF A DOZEN. angry

16 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki is a fine guy and a smooth operator..... Next thing we will hear is dat he has snatched Tinubu's wife

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Ditch Tinubu and roll with me bae grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
She is tinubu's messenger to saraki. She is giving jagaban's instruction to SP.
So much for I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. Saraki belongs to...

3 Likes

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders / Lai Mohammed's Letter To Fashola On Jonathan's 2013 Visit To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.