Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] (9019 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women.. No.1 Is Just Silly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by nsiazu: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. A man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid. When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. In fact, a man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid. Ladies have received ear fuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar. Here are 4 of them:

1. “I’m already erect: I’ll suffer pains.” A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have sex – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2. “I love you.”: This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that sex for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.

3. "I’m a v!rg!n.”: Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the virginity. It just might be true though.

4. “You’re the only one I’m seeing.”: This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honey comb.
Ladies, feel free to add yours......
Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by afoobiggy700(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Gave her the password to ur phone knowing fully well u have deleted anything discriminating... the guy would intentionally leave some messages on his phone "babe,can u imagine what Nkechi sending me such a message (meanwhile Nkechi is also a victim) she kept on calling me and I am trying everything to avoid this gurl"...... baby, If I have something to hide I won't give u my password (imagine saying this on the same bed with her, with ur head and shoulder slightly above her)
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2015
I will marry you
You are the sweetest girl I have ever had
I just ordered an iphone 7 for you, it has not landed yet.(Works magic)

6 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
A guy will go to d ends of the earth just to bang a woman...

4 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by josephobaro(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Smiles .
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by nsiazu: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2015
josephobaro:
Smiles .
undecidedAre you a suspect?

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by jonaifame22(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
Baby if I don't love u, I won't wanna have sex wth u.

Baby u can see my fone hasn't rung since morning,u d alone gal I'm seeing cos u're special,

I'm not gonna leave u after sex, I'm not that childish

Lemme jus put the tip of the penis inside if u don't like it I'll remove it.

17 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by eriguzyWARRI(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2015
grin
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by nsiazu: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2015
eriguzyWARRI:
grin
Another suspect?
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by sagetobiz(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2015
guyz r vry creative wen it koms to hvn their way

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by sagetobiz(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2015
guyz r vry creative wen it koms to hvn their way don't blame dem we don't no wat a gal did to dem in d past
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmmm! Noted.

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
hmmmm! Noted.
hahahaaha see dis one
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
This is ludicrous. can't stop laughing grin

4 Likes

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by doyinisaac(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:

ROTFL!!!my ribs oooo..grin grin grin
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
hahahaaha see dis one
errm, wetin do dis one
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by chynergy1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
if we dont do it, i may be tempted to look
for another girl, grin grin grin grin grin
as if that wont be the case. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by HCpaul(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
You are too flirt.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by HCpaul(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
errm, wetin do dis one
See this one...... Both of you are silly.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Laveda(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

Your siggy, how did you do that?
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by cowgirl9090: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
i can attest to no2, i vividly remember when I was much younger my boo then telling me "I love you" frequently and not up to 2weeks he started demanding sex from me....clever as I was I showed him the back door...and kicked him out undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by HCpaul(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
Your siggy, how did you do that?
Am sorry, am an introvert. Can you help me with that?
Beside, i don't know anything about siggy.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Laveda(f): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

Am sorry, am an introvert. Can you help me with that?

Beside, i don't know anything about siggy.
And how can I help you?

I mean your signature
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by HCpaul(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
And how can I help you?
I mean your signature
Lol... You might really be of help to me. Don't you mind if i pm you?

I only used the basic nairaland bbcode to create the signature.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by longjohnsilver: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Baby if I don't love u, I won't wanna have sex wth u.

Baby u can see my fone hasn't rung since morning,u d alone gal I'm seeing cos u're special,

I'm not gonna leave u after sex, I'm not that childish

damn...u nailed it bro...i cant stop laffin...boys don craze... i swear

1 Like

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

Lol... You might really be of help to me. Don't you mind if i pm you?

I only used the basic nairaland bbcode to create the signature.
Nope, don't pm yet

Okay, looks cool
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by HCpaul(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
Nope, don't pm yet
Okay, looks cool
Ok. Because you said so.
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by Tonyosas101(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
This one got me rolling on the floor laughing.....

Guys eeeeh! una lie fit kill person, all for pussi
Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ebyoma(f): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

You are too flirt.
And what made me a flirt? Mind your business.. mtcheeeew angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] by ilevic(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
ebyoma:
guess dat line sounds familiar to you rite?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biko, Is Good For This A Lady To Be D0ing This To H3rself When H3r Husband Tra / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.