Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online (10592 Views)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Crutech Post Ume Test / About Yabatech Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by cnnmagic: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
Can someone kindly give me information on how to access the UNILAG UME TEST RESULT,Online?
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by cnnmagic: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks guys! I just got the link to access the UNILAG POST UME TEST: www.unilag.edu/prospectus.

Type in your JAMB Registration number and your score will be presented with your details. But there is a snag, there is no way to know what the cut-off mark really is. For example if one scores 55 in ENGLISH STUDIES does he qualify for an admission?
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by princegen: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
when i check out my result for the ume-post jamb unilag, this was the reply i got on the site : {jamb registration does not exist} what can i do next
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by woduop: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hello, i did the 2007/2008 unilag post jamb exam.
Is the cutt off points out?
Please if it is, can you tell me the cutt off point for banking and finance.

you can send it to my email

woduop@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by charlisco(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2008
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by naijagurl2(f): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2009
The unilag post ume result for the 2009 session is out. You can get the unilag post ume result details here
Re: How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online by mruniverse: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2010
to take the practice question online go to www.jkketc.com

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Admission Guide Thread / Why should my sister study Anatomy. / 2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.