Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government (5524 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 / Get A U.S. Degree (bsc, Masters, Phd) From Atlantic International University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by DMainMan: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Brief description: The Norwegian
Government offer scholarship funds for the
Quota Scholarship scheme for Bachelor’s,
Master’s and PhD Students from Developing
Countries at universities and university
colleges in Norway 2015/2016. Nigerians are eligible to apply.

For other opportunities and benefits, come to DMainman Foundation and like it

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by DMainMan: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Value of Scholarship
Each student receives the same amount of money as a Norwegian student would do in an equivalent educational programme. 40 per cent of the amount is given as a grant and 60 per cent as a loan. However, the loan portion may be waived when the student returns to his/her home country after completing the course of study. Students who stay in Norway after finishing their studies or take up residence in another country than their home country must repay the loan. Normally, the financial support given will not exceed a time span of four years for one definite study plan or a combination of two programmes.
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by DMainMan: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Eligibility
If you wish to participate in the Norwegian Government Quota Scholarship Scheme, you must apply directly from your home country. You must have stayed at least one year in your home country directly prior to the planned course of study at the Norwegian university /University College.
To be eligible to apply for the Quota Scheme, you must be able to find your home country on the list below. Number of Scholarships.
The Quota Scheme currently provides funding for a total of 1,100 students
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by chiefmidwife: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Address
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by DMainMan: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Deadline: Usually December 1, 2015 but depends on your chosen university. Could be before or after.

To apply: http://siu.no/eng/Grants-and-funding-for-students/Quota-Scheme/Application

Other information, come here: http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/682/scholarship-in-norway-for-bachelors/

1 Like

Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by shaqhead: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Thnks alot!
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by tundeblack: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls call 08174480101 for help.
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Cpumping(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
cc niyigeol
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Damilare5882(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Can someone put me through on how to apply please?? i have opened the website and really cant understand whats on there..thanks
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by davide470(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
DMainMan:

The Quota Scheme has been stopped for now. It is just the normal admission that goes with free tuition.
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Damilare5882(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
davide470:
The Quota Scheme has been stopped for now. It is just the normal admission that goes with free tuition.
please , hhow do i go about that ?? i mean the normal admission with the free tuition
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by davide470(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Damilare5882:
please , hhow do i go about that ?? i mean the normal admission with the free tuition
They have different schools, but find below the process for Norwegian Uni. of Science & Technology.

http://www.ntnu.edu/studies/international/master

https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/financingandscholarships/is_quota_scheme
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Damilare5882(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
davide470:

They have different schools, but find below the process for Norwegian Uni. of Science & Technology.

http://www.ntnu.edu/studies/international/master

https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/financingandscholarships/is_quota_scheme

thanks
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
The quota scholarship was never available to the public in Nigeria if you surf the conditions well... It has it that your school*bsc school * must have a form of partnership with the school you are going too with agreement that you are returning to that same school... And I believe the partner schools in Nigeria will only send their staffs there... Further more, the only school in Nigeria with linkage Dat I was able to see is uniport *I think with NTNU*... And d only beneficiary I saw was PhD from uniport... I dnt think non lecturers like us can lay hands on this... No harm trying tho... If u could push your HOD to make moves for you... Even at that there will be bonding agreement... Na dis scholarship suppose sure pass cry

1 Like

Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Anoneism(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
please I am very much interested in this scholarship programme. I need brief and succint explanations on how it goes especially in the area of fees to pay, accommodation and the grade required for their M.sc programmes.

Anticipating your kind response.
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by niyogeol(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks bro.
Cpumping:
cc niyigeol
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Unfortunately, the Quota Scheme scholarship has been liquidated and there will not be a Quota Scheme admission for the 2016/17 year.
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by jazinogold(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hm
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
DMainMan:
Value of Scholarship

Each student receives the same amount of
money as a Norwegian student would do in
an equivalent educational programme. 40 per
cent of the amount is given as a grant and 60
per cent as a loan. However, the loan portion
may be waived when the student returns to
his/her home country after completing the
course of study. Students who stay in
Norway after finishing their studies or take
up residence in another country than their
home country must repay the loan. Normally, the
financial support given will not exceed a
time span of four years for one definite
study plan or a combination of two
programmes.
Please how do I apply for the normal admission that comes with a free tuition? I plan on running a masters program. Thanks
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by GreatManBee: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
DMainMan:
Deadline: Usually December 1, 2015 but depends on your chosen university. Could be before or after.

To apply: http://siu.no/eng/Grants-and-funding-for-students/Quota-Scheme/Application

Other information, come here: http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/682/scholarship-in-norway-for-bachelors/
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Jtmanager(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Anybody fit help me submit mine
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Damilare5882(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jtmanager:
Anybody fit help me submit mine
submit Weytin ?? You see the form??
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Jtmanager(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Damilare5882:
Bros I confuse o I con think say na the wrong site I enter sef,, ,
Anyhow sha if anybody know any legit mk them involve me o...
Thanks
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Souljaboi1: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jtmanager:

Bros I confuse o I con think say na the wrong site I enter sef,, ,
Anyhow sha if anybody know any legit mk them involve me o...
Thanks

Typical Nigerian response. grin
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by sariu11(f): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Damilare5882:
I have seen the form through soknadsweb
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by macaranta(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2015
nice one
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by Damilare5882(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2015
sariu11:

I have seen the form through soknadsweb
can Yu post the URL pls
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by sariu11(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Bsc, Masters And Phd Scholarship By Norway Government by spankyflex(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2015
please i need the b.sc link .thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World / Essay Competition For Secondary School Students In Osun State / I Fear Who No Fear This Result........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.