Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (18283 Views)

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2006
below are List of Kisses That have real emotions!

The ultimate Best Kiss!!!!
While you and your lover are sharing a private moment together slowly start makeing out and when things startto get heavy STOP! Tis will leave your lover wanting more,
All Over Kiss - It begins with kissing your partner's forehead, moving down slowly to the nose. Tenderly, with an aggressive feeling, give your partner your best kiss right on the lips. Next, move your way down and continue with your own imagination.

Angel Kiss - A sweet, comforting kiss. Kiss your partner very gently, delicately on their lips or eyelids.

Back Kisses - Remove your partners shirt and have them lie down on their stomach. Sit comfortably over your partners lower back and start kissing from the neck all the way down their back, while softly licking & breathing where you have kissed. This will give your partner cold shivers and it is very exciting.

Butterfly Kiss - Put your eye really close to your partner's cheek and flutter your lashes upon their skin. You can also do this on their lips. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.

Cheek Kiss - A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. A kiss preferred on the first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

Chew Kiss - Tell your partner to place their tongue deeply into mouth deeply, you VERY GENTLY "chew" on the back part of their tongue, do not suck. This will create a sensation in other places that can be very exciting!

Tongue Kiss - While French kissing your partner, gently suck their tongue while it's in your mouth. This produces a wonderful, e-rotic feeling for both!

Eye Kiss - Hold your partner's head with both hands and slowly move their head in the direction you wish your kiss to go, then slowly kiss up towards your partner's eyes and give them a tender kiss on top of their closed eyes.

Find Below the Numbers of Kisses.

(1)Breast Kiss:If you are kissing a girl and she is wearing a low cut blouse, and you two are already comfortable with each other, trail a series of kisses down from her face, down her neck, very slowly and gently. End up with a kiss right in the center of her chest, maybe a little to the left, right over where her heart is. That is an incredibly powerful feeling, to be kissed where your heart is.

If you are kissing a guy, guys are much more comfortable with their chest area being exposed, so it is less of a sensitive topic. Even if you are only casually snuggly with the guy, if he has his shirt off you can lean over and press a kiss into his chest. Guys love to hold women against them, it is a very protective, safe feeling. So to be kissing his heart area while he holds you is very soothing.

(2)Breath Exchange Kiss:This is one of my favorite types of kisses - be sure to wait on this one until you are well used to kissing your partner normally! Let your partner know what you're going to try so they can help you out.

Sit side by side and press your lips against each other, making a seal. Open your mouths slightly. Now, one of you breathes out while the other person breathes in. After a few moments, reverse so the second person breathes out while the first person breathes in. It is a really amazing feeling to share breath with each other like this.

(3)Belly Button Kiss: All you guys - you MUST try this. Start by kissing your girl's tummy softly, slowly moving in towards her belly button. Then softly move your tongue around the edge of her belly button, moving in until it slips inside. Then just kiss away, using a little force. This is AMAZING for the girl. Absolutely incredible

(4)A Wall Kiss:This drives most girls CRAZY. So you've seen all the wall tips, well it's true, they work. Start kissing your girl gently, getting more and more passionate. Put her up against a wall, pin her arms above her head, pin her up with your body (Not too hard, she doesn't want to be suffocated) And don't let her move. Give her the most passionate french kiss you have ever done. Try holding both of her arms with one of yours, and use the free one to stoke her leg. It's amazing.

(5)a hot breathKiss:Start by gently kissing your guy, then make your way to his neck, breathing a silent breath. ((he'll love the sensation of your hot breath on his neck)) kiss his neck, gently at first, then intensifying, move up to right under his ear, kiss him softly, then grab his earlobe and gently tug at it with your teeth, suck it a little bit, kiss it and move back to his lips, definately a turn on.

(6)Agressive kiss!After your comfertable kissing your girl start to kiss her hard but not to hard now and nibble on her lips and her tongue then she gets really excitted to where she starts to do the same!

(7)Attractive kiss:Put both your hands on her waist where theres a curve.(or just her waist if shes fat) Get closer And closer and then go in for the kill SLOWLEY, shell pitch in too. Then Create a lip lock, Pull your hand up her back, I just think its romantic, WITCH IS WHAT THEY WANT!

(coolEar kiss:Gently kiss the lobe of her ears then start sucking on the lobe after a few seconds start licking the outer part of the ear then move to the inner part. u can move your tongue around as long as u like this stirs up a great feeling

(9)Get A Chill Kiss:Kiss your partner normally then let him keep him mouth open a little and lick your lips along his lips.~it will drive the partner crazy~I do it with my Fiancee

(10)how to tell a guy you want him to feel you up:aftyer kissing a while and decide to take it a farther step place his hand on your breast and he will know you want to be felt up

(11)Massage Kiss:This one is good for the boyfriends to do to their girlfriend.

While you guys are making out on their bed/couch laying next to eachother, pull her leg up over yours while making out. Then slowly move your hand up to her butt, then up to her tummy. Then up to her breats, and massage them. It will feel great for her.

NOTE: Only do this if you KNOW she will let you or want you to. Probably be best to ask before hand.

and Many More,I am tired of writting,See you again.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Sista(f): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2006
@Sweetlove

Is this all natural to you or are you learning this all in spain?

Or was this always in you but became unleashed in Spain?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2006
Sista:

@Sweetlove

Is this all natural to you or are you learning this all in spain?

Or was this always in you but became unleashed in Spain?

Hi wonderfulwoman @sista,This is a Natural in me Is Gift from God,So That I can always Treat My girl like a Real woman and Make her feel Like a Queen, and she will wish for Nothing More!

I Thank God For Making me a real Man.wow I am so Happy.i Got what It Takes,You Know what I mean? to drive You Crazy.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Sista(f): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2006
@Sweetlove

Hi wonderfulwoman @sista,This is a Natural in me Is Gift from God,So That I can always Treat My girl like a Real woman and Make her feel Like a Queen, and she will wish for Nothing More!

Hello my beautiful man.

It is natural for you eh? I thought I was the only one who was that natural grin I want you to keep sharing your nature, God didn't give you that kind of gift to keepall to your self grin Lord knows Nairaland could use some seeds of love. I'm a little jealous though that I can't be the queen your talking about making feel like a real woman but it's okay. I already feel like a real woman but it is nothing wrong with some extra.LOL
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Busta(f): 2:24am On Oct 14, 2006
dos this really work?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2006
I've seen this same write-up somewhere else. it's not yours "sweetestlover"
--sorry about your baloon.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2006
macalurs:

I've seen this same write-up somewhere else. it's not yours "sweetestlover"
--sorry about your baloon.

My Dear friend,I am he who thou seek! where do you find the write up? I think i am having a problem of publishing right,I Must be careful.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by ell77(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2006
Some of them make me laugh! lol
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by kingjoe(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2006
@sweetlove, how old are u? i recomend u go and study romance and sociology in a university.this is your talent . you will be wasting time doing anyother thing.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2006
sweetlove:

Guys love to hold women against them, it is a very protective, safe feeling.

Awwwwwwwwww, that's so cuteeee and sweet kiss kiss kiss

Oh yea, I like the wall kiss. Awesome! wink grin
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2006
kingjoe:

@sweetlove, how old are u? i recomend u go and study romance and sociology in a university.this is your talent . you will be wasting time doing anyother thing.
@kingjoe
My best friend In Madrid is called Kingjoe,I Hope you are Not My jojo? I am 28years Old, and Thanks for your advice,I am Good in creativity,and I will go for it,I Thank God for his Gift upon me,Once again Thanks for your advice.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by sweetlove(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2006
Busta:

dos this really work?

@busta, Yes all these really work my friend.How old are you? and have you kisses before? Do you love kissing? and what your best kiss if you do kiss before?

sorry if my question bothers you,I ask because you ask me if it does really work?
you can try those kissing tips above,i am sure you will have fun!!!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Busta(f): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2006
almost forgot u started the topic.

as for u teaching me, I'll pass on that, not really interested in kissin to please someone. Thanks tho.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by aparisexy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2006
will love to try this
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by aparisexy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2006
any gal to try wid?
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2006
Yo! sweetlove-- I hate to tell you that you're not original but it's true. You have some of your stuff copied from these websites and others perhaps

http://www.romantic-tips.com/kisstypes.shtml
http://www.beautyandlace.com.au/kisstypes.htm
http://www.romanceclass.com/miscr/LoveSCat/10

Like I said, I think it wouldn't be wrong on your part if u gave credit to those who deserve it, and not claim the write-up is yours. There's nothing you would tell me to make me believe that the original authors of these articles copied from you. I read it somewhere else before I say you paste it here.

I appologise about your baloon!!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2006
@SWEETLOVE, YOU ARE A NICE GUY,THANKS FOR THE CD YOU SENT TO ME,IT WAS WONDERFUL TO KNOW TO TO TAKE CONTROL OF MY WOMAN,I NEVER KNOW YOU COULD BE SUCH A ROMANCE ACTOR UNTIL I SAW YOUR VCD.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN,I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I CAN.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by aparisexy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2006
How could u do such a thing?? copy somethin and claim u are the autho? Thats very bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2006
aparisexy:

How could u do such a thing?? copy somethin and claim u are the autho? Thats very bad!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you Know he his not the author? what make u feel he his not? Must he write it in his forehead,before you know he his the author,This Guy is Good,I Have read most of His magazine and watch his Video clips In the state.
have u seen him personally? You need to see him or ask him to send you copies of some his Good work.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2006
And where's he now?

I hate it when someone claims to be what he's not. Most of those terms have been in existence and are widely known to relationship experts. You dont post something that puts you in the spot light when you're copyrighting.

He could make CD's out'a those, who cant? Is he the author? The most likely answer is: He should have had his own private website and then post it on there and see what happens to his ass. I'm in no position to judge, but when I see someone being what he ain't, I'll let him know. And he's safe as long as he don't get in my face.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2006
macalurs:

And where's he now?

I hate it when someone claims to be what he's not. Most of those terms have been in existence and are widely known to relationship experts. You don't post something that puts you in the spot light when you're copyrighting.

He could make CD's out'a those, who can't? Is he the author? The most likely answer is: He should have had his own private website and then post it on there and see what happens to his ass. I'm in no position to judge, but when I see someone being what he ain't, I'll let him know. And he's safe as long as he don't get in my face.

@macalurs I Totally dont agree with you,I Knew sweetlove In Uk and I Have read his Book about love, romance emotions/passion and also watch his VCD.
All This is real,He his well Know In Madrid and If you watch spanish station called (atena 3) everymonday from 10:00pm to 11:00pm you will seen him live,how spanish young ladies and men will be asking question.

that Guys is Good,when I First meet Him and when he talk about ( How to date a woman in the bar) I wonder what type of man he his and i had to argue with Him,until someone told me to shut up and listen.

Well I think you really get to know Him better, I Have benefitted from him,his style has made me a Big fish amoung woman In state.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2006
Oh really That's nice smiley
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2006
And those websites? they copied his terms and in the same words? Oh no they came on here and plagiarized from him. yeah he's the man I agree with you. tongue

He's probably good. so am I. So could anyone else. The question is who's copying from whom? And how does he feel seeing his shit all over the internet? What has he done about it? If he cant answer these simple questions then he's either dumb or he's speechless.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2006
My friend @maculars, I am Not having problem with you,I Think we forget this Matter,all I Know is that i have tested Him and It work well.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2006
Mr. man stoping answering for him.  He has mouth.  the question is who is coping who?
He should tell us.  I tot am the only one gettn pieced off with his claim of originallity.
Though i appreciate him for brining the info to public domain, but,
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by chiomiski(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2006
u dey try oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by macalurs(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2006
I feel you. But after I read his shit, I knew I read it somewhere else. I alert him and he's daring me to show him. But fu ck it, he aint said anything since I showed him . . . what's with that? He's widely know all over the world? he has CD's? jesus he should have a website. But oooh no, he has no time for websites. He just writes articles and sends them to different webs . . . .

I got one problem: I hate fakers.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2006
MyPeace:

Mr. man stoping answering for him. He has mouth. the question is who is coping who?
He should tell us. I tot am the only one gettn pieced off with his claim of originallity.
Though i appreciate him for brining the info to public domain, but,

@MYPEACE, I AM SUPRISE AT YOU.I DONT KNOW THE WHERE ABOUT OF SWEETLOVE,EVERYONE OF US HAS A BUSY LIFE AFTER THE INTERNET,SO HE MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE BUSY WITH HIS WORK,OR DONT YOU HAVE A JOB?

HE HIS NOT COPING ANYBODY,I HAVE HIS BOOKS AND VCD, WITH ME NOW,SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT,HE HIS WELL KNOW IN EUROPE,THOU NOT AS SWEETLOVE AS PEOPLE KNOW HIM HERE,BECAUSE HE HIS A NIGERIAN.
I THINK YOU SHOULD BE GETTING PIECED OFF,BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Lookinglov: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2006
macalurs:

I feel you. But after I read his shit, I knew I read it somewhere else. I alert him and he's daring me to show him. But fu ck it, he aint said anything since I showed him . . . what's with that? He's widely know all over the world? he has CD's? jesus he should have a website. But oooh no, he has no time for websites. He just writes articles and sends them to different webs . . . .

I got one problem: I hate fakers.

MY BROTHER, THAT ALRIGHT MY FRIEND,HE HIS NOT HERE NOW,I HAVE SAID ALL I KNEW ABOUT HIM,HE HIS OUR BROTHER,SO WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIS WORK,NOT COPY CAT.

BUT HE HIS NOT FAKE,I LOVE HIS ARTICLES!
HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by theopops: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2006
Lookinglov:

MY BROTHER, THAT ALRIGHT MY FRIEND,HE HIS NOT HERE NOW,I HAVE SAID ALL I KNEW ABOUT HIM,HE HIS OUR BROTHER,SO WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIS WORK,NOT COPY CAT.

BUT HE HIS NOT FAKE,I LOVE HIS ARTICLES!
HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

Not trying to be a bad person, but Lookinglov, hope you see the problem with the bolded words. Hope you can accept correction and if you are offended, I apologize in advance.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by MyPeace(f): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2006
Lookinglov

yes i am idle no problem. I can see how BUSY u are defending the DEFENCELESS. I dont have any issues with him, only that he shd answer the question. period.
Re: Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! by Radiant(f): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2006
I understand ignorance is bliss, but Sweetlove, your genuineness is at stake. Can you please defend yourself ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... / Penile Length (pics) / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.