Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I'm I Overreacting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm I Overreacting? (2674 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? / Is This Normal Or Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by fatheritunu: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ask google

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by thorpido(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Your husband's ex has a spare key to your matrimonial home?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by 5minsmadness: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
^^^^^ grin grin grin
°the man no get liver at all!
See guilty conscience in action grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by pet4ril(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tell him in peace that you don't buy the idea of sharing your spare key with a stranger and if he seems not cooperating, approach the gal and collect your key from her angry
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by 5minsmadness: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
pet4ril:
Tell him in peace that you don't buy the idea of sharing your spare key with a stranger and if he seems not cooperating, approach the gal and collect your key from her angry
Wait o

You believe that story

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by pet4ril(f): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Ask google
Are you serious
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by fatheritunu: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
pet4ril:
Are you serious
yes dear.....
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

So is the button still there? Are you still cleaning? Or did you suspend everything to ask Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by SirLegal(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
WTF.......

Do you mean your husband's EX has a spare key to your house?

This must be a joke of the 21st century.

Madam, go and take back your (HOUSE) ASAP

1 Like

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by nicerod(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kul story ma'm
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by pet4ril(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Wait o

You believe that story
I surprise oooo

1 Like

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
]Tell him in peace that you don't buy the idea of sharing your spare key with a stranger and if he seems not cooperating, approach the gal and collect your key from her

tanx so much I reli appreciate, if dis is d only reasonable advice I get then I'm ok, just needed to pour it all out before I do something stupid, I know d story seem absurd cos I don't understand how he could do a tin like dat and to think dat he feels justified because he was helping a friend, maybe because I let bygone be bygone and act friendly around her, wen we hear of domestic violence we wonder how it comes abt this is hw it start, I'm glad I'm calm now and I hope God help me do d right thing. He is on NL and I hope he sees it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by 5minsmadness: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
#Modified for the sake of Peace undecided
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
sexybrown004:
]Tell him in peace that you don't buy the idea of sharing your spare key with a stranger and if he seems not cooperating, approach the gal and collect your key from her

tanx so much I reli appreciate, if dis is d only reasonable advice I get then I'm ok, just needed to pour it all out before I do something stupid, I know d story seem absurd cos I don't understand how he could do a tin like dat and to think dat he feels justified because he was helping a friend, maybe because I let bygone be bygone and act friendly around her, wen we hear of domestic violence we wonder how it comes abt this is hw it start, I'm glad I'm calm now and I hope God help me do d right thing. He is on NL and I hope he sees it.

You act friendly towards the girl your hubby has an affair with. shocked. My dear sometimes you have to blow your top and this is 1 9f those circumstances. Stop all friendliness with this girl and tell him to go and collect the keys from her immediately!

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by byvan03: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
bukatyne:
Hmmmmmmmm

So is the button still there? Are you still cleaning? Or did you suspend everything to ask Nairaland?

All of the above cheesy
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by byvan03: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
No ex of your spouse is your friend, rule of thumbs. Chop of this cancer before it chops you off.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orisirisi
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is a serious orisirisi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
There are some things you don't write on socio media
something like this..for crying out loud we have our own personnal issh to deal with

where is your initiative
thought u said you are married to this guy cos i bliv u know the meaning of "matrimonial"
Your hubby sef get mind ooo tell you say him ex get spare key... what happenned to the office toilet

Let start from there
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by babygirlfl: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Really? Did I just read this?
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by eyinjuege: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Time to change your locks
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
sexymoma:
[b]There are some things you don't write on socio media
something like this..for crying out loud we have our own personnal issh to deal with
where is your initiative
]

Hello, it's an anonymous forum where our identities are protected I don't see why she can't vent her frustrations here. It's not like you and I know her personally off line abi you know her before?

Besides did you read her subsequent post where she said she feels calmer and better composed (now) after her rant on NL.

From what I grasped she's not feeling so voilent & murderous towards her husband as she was initially.

NL just helped her in some way so abeg free her!

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
sexybrown004:
Don't even know where to start from, pls I need u guys to tell me if I'm overreacting, just graduated from skool and came back to my matrimonial home, as I was cleaning d house I saw a piece of button on d windowsill wanted to dispose of it but decided to ask my husband if he still had any use for it only for him to tell me he didn't know how it got there in d first place, I was like u can't tell me u don't know how it got there cos u were d only one in d house only for him to tell me dat d gal he dated some time last year wen we were goin tru some rough times dat works in d same office wit him has a spare key to our apartment, dat she comes to d house to make use of d toilet wen she is pressed because it close to d office, right now I'm going haywire and I don't know wat to do. How do I go abt it family.

He shud collect back the keys and give dem to u. Tel him to look at it the other way round, imagine u gave an ex boyfriend the spare keys to the house, would he be comfortable with such an arrangement. Dat ex can even have u killed in urr sleep out of jelousy or spite so it's not even safe. If he refuses or tries to justify it, don't make trouble, report him to his parents
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by tpiah11: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
D's is fake.
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why didnt he just say it was his button
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by librangyps(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's your fault.

You are friends with your HUSBAND' s ex...

Her office is close to your house...
Hubby gave her key to use toilet

in his defence he felt you wouldn't mind afterall he's helping your FRIEND.

Let him know now that you are no longer friends with his ex and he should get that key Asap or he might not like the way you go about getting it yourself from the ex.

haba!

Befriending eX...smh
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by Bisjosh(f): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Some women will never know boundaries Or maybe they do but just want to be naughty.

How dare your husband give a spare key to another woman(dont want to know if she's an ex) and not inform you.

You also said he dated her when you guys had issues! That's where the problem lies

Your husband doesn't RESPECT you madam.

Go and take charge of your home and stop been a pussy! angry
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by tpiah11: 1:45am On Oct 30, 2015
i modified my original comment because the example referred to, wasnt an ex.

i think the op conjured an imaginary scenario, she's trying to say the husband still has a thing for the ex, and the button/key story is her symbolic way of presenting the situation.

otherwise, the story does not make sense, people are just contributing based on what they think she is saying, not what she's actually saying.

what is nl's obsession with exes, it's annoying.
Re: I'm I Overreacting? by SAMBARRY: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Change all the keys to your house. Period!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Overreacting? by cococandy(f): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Over reacting?
I don't think you even reacted enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Is It Right For A Man To Leave His Father's House? / See The World's Biggest Head, Recognized By Guinness World Record. / I Am Planning For A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.