Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves (72611 Views)

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim Before And After / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by pbs4real(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nah wah oooh, the way the gal take gather hips now ehn! shocked afraid catch me
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by obaayo2: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
chai!! THERE IS GOD O!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by waylz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
damiloladuke:
typical ABOKI babe
Did she tell you she's from the North?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by princeonx: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think say na follow come
So na tokumbo!!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by RichDad1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Paloma the slim girl.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by lordpascal(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Pls dear, try and take those hips and curves of yours along wit you when you die. Love you dear
She wan leave am behind before?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue

Do they work?
Plus women have got men totally misinterpreted. Men like buttt but when a man is sleeping around he isnt really sleeping with their bodies because its all the same, he is sleeping with characters and attitudes..... All this fat yanshes everywhere is actually becoming nauseating. All the yansh is good for to a man is the sound and ripple effect tongue, when he is done he wishes she can just disappear...... We just want good women with great attitudes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by dokJ: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chisos! Hip evolution from grass to grace
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hips lovers take note
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by pbs4real(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
sissylucy:
so her curves ain't natural
says who
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wonder what she was struggling with... beautiful though.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
The sizes of the breasts and hips of young women increase when they get pregnant. But majority of the single girls and ladies commit abortions and the increased breasts and hips remain. Many girls and ladies do this horrible thing to enhance their sexuality. But Juliet Ibrahim will deny that she has been pregnant before.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by BigJakie: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
APC members wud soon be like... This is the kind of change we need... Sai Buhari... grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by sammyananaba(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
[color=
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by prideofscience: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
hisssss in Swahili. I no like nyash jor. lepa all the way with package M-GLAND undecided
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by TemidayoM: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guys you can add me up true my pin

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by sammyananaba(f): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think she grew up, is normal.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by damiloladuke: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
waylz:
Did she tell you she's from the North?

So Ghana no get north or don't you know she is a Ghanaian Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ikombe: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So how did the hips and curves come about?
i wonder oh undecided
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by gejubongudofia: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ndidibabe(f): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I worship Character and intelligence
OK. I have a colleague called Yetunde. She is very intelligent and has a very good character.

She is very ugly . She is very black and has a very tiny breast and flat yansh.

She is single and ready to mingle.You care?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ikombe: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
princeonx:
I think say na follow come So na tokumbo!!
i swear this guy dey sell spare parts for Alaba grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Rosejefrey(f): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
its nature and maturity,wen my sis was younger she gat no hips but got one now,the more u get older its comes out,Dats if u re destined 2 Ve it.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Smartresult(f): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
N
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ikombe: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
OK. I have a colleague called Yetunde. She is very intelligent and has a very good character.

wicked girl grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by GodMode: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:

98% of Yoruba women don't have flat yansh and tiny breast at the same time..
One is always bigger..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by sternlley(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Girls can use fertilizers to grow tins shha ....
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ndidibabe(f): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
GodMode:

98% of Yoruba women don't have flat yansh and tiny breast at the same time..
One is always bigger..
Yetunde's breast is flat. Her Yansh is flat too.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Talibanis: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So how did the hips and curves come about?

Plastic Surgery. If u need just contact me.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by sternlley(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wen u see d nature and maturity built hips u'll knw .. Dis one is fertilizerly built..
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Tamakay(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue

Hahahahahaha na quarrel?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by GodMode: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
Yetunde's breast is flat. Her Yansh is flat too.

Big lie... Unless she's a virgin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.