Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves (72613 Views)

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim Before And After / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
nice.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Talibanis:

Plastic Surgery. If u need just contact me.
No I don't...

But I know some girls who may need it. grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by krissy213(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I worship Character and intelligence

Sure?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Tamakay(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not really surprised because it's normal for women to develop such to enable them do the 'PUSH'. She is still beautiful B&A
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by iskalamong(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hips grow. But at younger ages gradually.
She looks matured in the pictures above so if the hips will grow, it'll be only a little and not as huge as hers.
So i smell Fake grin.
Anyways, she looks cool though.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by iskalamong(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
krissy213:

Sure?
He didn't say character and intelligence only na.
He just did not mention pretty!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nicepoker(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue
are u also making use of them?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by happney65: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
vizkiz:

magic bro, magic. grin

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Hips-enhancing tablets are all over the market. Isn't that what you guys want and worship? tongue
Ladies of this generation are just too fake. Smd.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
marytmatthew:
She should just tell us how much she paid to do the damn hips. Abi na food cause am?

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/beautiful-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker
Na nutritious spermatozoa cause am.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by marytmatthew(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Collins1242(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Orikinla:
The sizes of the breasts and hips of young women increase when they get pregnant. But majority of the single girls and ladies commit abortions and the increased breasts and hips remain. Many girls and ladies do this horrible thing to enhance their sexuality. But Juliet Ibrahim will deny that she has been pregnant before.
She has a son so she cant deny it ok!
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ClassCaptain(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
OK. I have a colleague called Yetunde. She is very intelligent and has a very good character.

She is very ugly . She is very black and has a very tiny breast and flat yansh.

She is single and ready to mingle.You care?

let me see her picture tongue
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by billyG(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndidibabe:
Yetunde's breast is flat. Her Yansh is flat too.
Pics or idnbilveit.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
She's still beautiful any which way! Hips or none, she is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Faraidi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So how did the hips and curves come about?
You can go and ask her.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by doomsdayII(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
Not all guys worship hips but it makes no sense enhancing them. Sometimes I look at girls who do the spa nonsense and I think, who are u trying to impress? It beats all to be just natural because in the end, it'll only take 1 man who loves it just like that to settle with u. But if u spa up your looks just to get 1'000'000 followers and admirers, a time will come when you'll b looking for just 1 admirer but won't get half the scent. Something I thought you'd have gotten being natural.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ClassCaptain(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
krissy213:

Sure?
Yes.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Faraidi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmmm

Celebrities feel that they aint beautiful without posing with only their pant and bra showing....
Hell fire go full die!!!!
Are you God?
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Agunnewi: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
shocked

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by balancediet(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
do a new story classcaptain, the class is boring
ClassCaptain:

Yes.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ClassCaptain(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
balancediet:
do a new story classcaptain, the class is boring

November Sir
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by montees(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:
how can men worship what will not last forever.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by tpraiz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]WhY She come dey Praise. God undecidedWhY She come dey Praise. God
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by ZziClass1k(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Money gave her fat but she used it to her advantage.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Do they work?
Plus women have got men totally misinterpreted. Men like buttt but when a man is sleeping around he isnt really sleeping with their bodies because its all the same, he is sleeping with characters and attitudes..... All this fat yanshes everywhere is actually becoming nauseating. All the yansh is good for to a man is the sound and ripple effect tongue, when he is done he wishes she can just disappear...... We just want good women with great attitudes.
Even when some of you guys find such women, u will still chase the butts around.
Nothing is never enough
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Iyke1998(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Faraidi:
Are you God?
Of course not!!! But when you see something bad,condemn that thing.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Her breast don fall finish seff,she shud jst tankgod for braaaa
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
GodMode:

98% of Yoruba women don't have flat yansh and tiny breast at the same time..
One is always bigger..
I'm part of the remaining 2%

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by Onyiido: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
bolajioginni:
Those curves are not natural
U nailed it, especially the pix where she wore an overall legens (don't know what they call it) the hips seem divided. I also said toolz own wasn't natural too.
Re: Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves by macof(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Caracta:

Nah! Most guys want the natural stuff. Hips or no hips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.