Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (67498 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Akwasi:

Sorry for your experience. It must have been very painful cheesy grin
hahaha ur signature lol. This rape scandal don transfer enter hen kingdom.
Btw na u record am?
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
CR77:
tongue You win the award for the most senseless post of d day
keep quiet there, u people that are always looking for ready made success, without thinking how the person suffered for it, that's why some of u later aged and then start ranting frm prayer houses to houses because the suitor of ur dreams hasnt approached yet.
U girls are lazy asses, common stand up and visit that brick layer and mechanic apprentice and get close to him, build his life up and coo operate with him, when God lifts him up he will marry u.
Same applies to u angieberry.
fatheritunu carry on, i dey ur back jare
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by anigbajumo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
spicy244:

Don't mind them.....All they want too is ready made bae but don't know ain't easy

U fall my hand dis tyme ooooo......
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Akwasi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
hahaha ur signature lol. This rape scandal don transfer enter hen kingdom.
Btw na u record am?

Hehehehe.....Yea I recorded it grin
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
anigbajumo:

U fall my hand dis tyme ooooo......

Lolx ...But sincerely u guys r not trying at all.Most of dem guys always love their bae looking dope but......
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
keep quiet there, u people that are always looking for ready made success, without thinking how the person suffered for it, that's why some of u later aged and then start ranting frm prayer houses to houses because the suitor of ur dreams hasnt approached yet.
U girls are lazy asses, common stand up and visit that brick layer and mechanic apprentice and get close to him, build his life up and coo operate with him, when God lifts him up he will marry u.

Who told you all men are worth it?I av a personal experience on that.
When they are made,stories start coming in ....,and he will forget u av once used ur allowance to feed him ...

#teamsingletill...
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Whadid i do undecided
SaintHephzibah:
Lmao @ bolded!!!
Na wetin dey hungry all of Una abi?
Abeg which one is your work? Labourer?plumber?common electrician?
Oya don't worry, you'll find that classy girl that'll support and uplift you.
Toor!

1 Like

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
spicy244:

When they are made,stories start coming in ....,and he will forget u av once used ur allowance to feed him ...

#teamsingletill...
mind u, i'm not talking about dating or any amorous relationship of any sort, u could still be close acquaintances but no intimacy involve, as for the part wer they later abandon u after they have been financially elevated, well not all men are perfect that's why u dnt just get along with every tom, dick and harry, u study them closely before u hobnob with them,
well this ur profile pics seems familiar, but lets talk more on whatsapp 08060423357. God bless u.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
If you can't prove it, just shut it tongue
Ephemmm:

Sending the last alert received without application and approval from me? You need to pay for jumping due process first tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by anigbajumo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
spicy244:

Lolx ...But sincerely u guys r not trying at all.Most of dem guys always love their bae looking dope but......

I understand u thou is incomplete......No real nigga wil respect a goldigger,looking for ready made soup evrywea.

But sincerely u guys r not trying at all

Bt at first instance,guys ar not ATM machine to dispense money to Ladies anyhow in the name of relationship.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
Whadid i do undecided
Lmao @ bolded!!!
Na wetin dey hungry all of Una abi?
Abeg which one is your work? Labourer?plumber?common electrician?
Oya don't worry, you'll find that classy girl that'll support and uplift you.
Toor!
i'm a lecturer and will forever decide to keep my virginity and leave the course of this world to God, not everyone came into earth to marry and begat children, some have far more greater aspirations and could choose to be a celibate, as for me i fall into the latter category
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oga, do you find it hard to comprehend English language?
What does your being celibate have to do with what I stated? Hian biko keep your tales to yourself. If you don't have anything sensible to respond with, abeg don't mention me again oh.
SaintHephzibah:
i'm a lecturer and will forever decide to keep my virginity and leave the course of this world to God, not everyone came into earth to marry and begat children, some have far more greater aspirations and could choose to be a celibate, as for me i fall into the latter category
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
Oga, do you find it hard to comprehend English language?
What does your being celibate have to do with what I stated? Hian biko keep your tales to yourself. If you don't have anything sensible to respond with, abeg don't mention me again oh.
whatever, ur business though
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by ugbah007: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by pure11(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
hmmmm.girls and money
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by olori98(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
fatheritunu:
Foolish girls, silly fools, idiot girls. All they want is ready made wealth.. That is why rich men will keep on using female for money ritual.
Ogini kwa?
Na fyt
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by simdam500(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Spooling
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bonapart:
just ordinary hello
Hello can't just be ordinary. For women, it means a lot. I don't wanna go into details.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Seculent: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
osedvgirl:

its not lame, we have been laughing in the office since
This is the 3rd time same topic is making FP.

You will say you haven't seen it before.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Bonapart:
The way girls are dependant these days is somehow

Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tommorrow is my birthday and i need a gift from you"
some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year
Tell her you are birthday mate and you guys should exchange gifts, Ladies 1st.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by lumenafrica: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
i had to cover it for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Bonapart(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abbykem:
Tell her you are birthday mate and you guys should exchange gifts, Ladies 1st.
wow grin
Hv learnt something new today
Thanks much but this time, neegers first
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by abassmayowa24(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bonapart:
The way girls are dependant these days is somehow

Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tommorrow is my birthday and i need a gift from you"
some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year

hmmmm...i think they are right to celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year..those are the ones called 'abiku' in my language
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by fatheritunu: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
spicy244:

#teamsingletill...
how you doing dear? Complement
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
fatheritunu:
how you doing dear? Complement

I'm gud ....wish u same
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
Neat! I like the use of typography and avatar! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.