Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation (27922 Views)

22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria / Does Your Car Turn Heads? / How To Import Cars Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by onyeuko: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
Could you please advice me on the goods that I could buy over here in Italy and sell in Nigeria that would be profitable and at same time not fall fowl of the prohibited import items. Also, how much will it take to clear a ford transit bus (82/83 model). About how much is the selling price in Nigeria?
Regards
Teddy
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by Bart: 8:05am On May 13, 2011
Hi Guys,

Please does anyone have any idea how much 33000litre truck back cost. I already have the truck head and i am interested in buying or building from scratch.

Any idea will be very appreciated.
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by dipsin999(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
I am a clearing agent @ seaport and airport, presently operate ex dubai to lagos cargo delivery and Also expecting trucks kindly contact me for any clearing biz.

stephen_akintelure@resultinvestment.com
2347032110412, 2347045155302

Regards
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by KDWilliams: 9:44pm On May 31, 2012
IF anyone is interested we have some 1999 Mack left hand drive trucks for sale. We are based out of Indiana, USA. If you are interested you can email me at KDWilliamsTrucking@hotmail.com
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by jogasOo1: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good morning to all,

Want to join truck business? Need reliable partner, visit www.impekstir.com. Huge number of available trucks and heavy equipment. Best prices in EU.

Regards,

Przemek
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by adsenseboy: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Luniyi,plz send me ur email adress
Luniyi_Glo:

No problems my brother, that's what the NL community is for. . .  If you let me know your current situation (where you are at) I can give you the best steps to take next.  All hope isn't lost, but if you still wanna ship the CH please MARKET, MARKET, MARKET!!!  I cannot stress this enough.  The ideal scenario for a starter would have been an R Model (1980s) or a tipper (Dump truck) in Lagos or PH.  With a CH you have to be very patient, I could send you a link to two or three NL-ers that have posted a CH truck on NL since Nov and still hasn't sold (regardless of how low the price was dropped). If you didn't buy the CH for a "steal" price then you might wanna either:

(i). Chalk this up as a learning experience, you can still ship it and try and sell it, but if anyone offers you a price that will give you somewhat of a profit, go for it. . .
(ii). Before you ship the truck, (if you have the money) buy a tipping trailer and send them both together and PUT THAT TRUCK TO WORK!!!  If you did, I could give you some advice. . .  Believe me, if I could do it over again (not entirely, but ending of last year) I would have made the move to put the trucks to work rather than selling.  I don't know what your entourage situation is like in Nigeria but to put the trucks to work you have to have a small entourage (not many at all, just a few) for oversight and a darn good reliable mechanic, these are the only drawbacks.

Anyway, I have exhausted my NL time today so I shall add more tomorrow. . .

Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
blacksta: Myself and a couple of friends have decided go into the haulage biz in Nigeria, we have identified a number of truck heads to buy from germany  and would like answer to the following  questions

1. What is the minumum age of truck head one can  bring into the country.

2.  what is the cost of clearing a truck head

3.  The cost of shipping from Germany or u.k to Nigeria

thanks
Sir, please, is www.salvageworld.net realistic and reliable as a source for importing salvaged vehicles?
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada?
Thanks!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
FADAKA: @Blacksta, 1. There is no age limits on truck-head.
2. With new e-payment, u are looking @200k to 250k (Naira)
3. COST of shipping from UK/Germany? i don't know. lol
But shipping from Us for single axes should be around $4600.

Remember to buy certain trucks to Nigeria, e.g MACK, IVECO, MERCEDES and make them Old models.
" The older the easier to maintain "
Goodluck on your new haulage biz.
Sir, please, is www.salvageworld.net realistic and reliable as a source for importing salvaged vehicles?
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA, Canada or elsewhere?
Thanks!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
blacksta: Dear NLs

The following shipments have finally been loaded onto Ship - I would like to source for clearing agents

thanks
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA, Canada, Germany, or elsewhere?
Thanks!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
BelloSKK:
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada?
Thanks!
Please, how much did you buy the BLUE truck head?
Would you kindly give me the website address of the supplier, please?
Thanks very much!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
hatbreath:

@Fraba

I can get u very good prices for Trucks,trailers/full trailers. I'm currently living in Lithuania. I have loads of trucks for sales.
u can check out my facebook group page for some of the trucks.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=168517970895&id=602968780&view=user#/photo_search.php?oid=168517970895&view=all

I am also looking for the a Reliable clearing Agents in Nigeria.
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada, Germany. etc??
Thanks!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by BelloSKK: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
sithole: i just bought a 1997 Leyland Daf truck to be used for houllage, however, i need to see if there`s anyway i can get a company that will be interested in taking it over and will just agree on a price monthly.
thanks.
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada, Germany, etc.?
Thanks!
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by olashehuglobal: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @ adexfem,

How much will u charge to clear 2 Toyota Hiace buses. The buses are to be shipped from the UK and is loaded with auto parts.
it can only cost u 180k to clear a toyota hiace load with parts,elect etc
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by olashehuglobal: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
200k wil clear it within 72hours if d ship has arrive nd we deliver ur goods to u safely....I am a clearing agent I wil do it myself not dat I wil introduce u to anybody...u can reach me on dis line 08084688769
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by mikejeje: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Luniyi_Glo:

No problems my brother, that's what the NL community is for. . .  If you let me know your current situation (where you are at) I can give you the best steps to take next.  All hope isn't lost, but if you still wanna ship the CH please MARKET, MARKET, MARKET!!!  I cannot stress this enough.  The ideal scenario for a starter would have been an R Model (1980s) or a tipper (Dump truck) in Lagos or PH.  With a CH you have to be very patient, I could send you a link to two or three NL-ers that have posted a CH truck on NL since Nov and still hasn't sold (regardless of how low the price was dropped). If you didn't buy the CH for a "steal" price then you might wanna either:

(i). Chalk this up as a learning experience, you can still ship it and try and sell it, but if anyone offers you a price that will give you somewhat of a profit, go for it. . .
(ii). Before you ship the truck, (if you have the money) buy a tipping trailer and send them both together and PUT THAT TRUCK TO WORK!!!  If you did, I could give you some advice. . .  Believe me, if I could do it over again (not entirely, but ending of last year) I would have made the move to put the trucks to work rather than selling.  I don't know what your entourage situation is like in Nigeria but to put the trucks to work you have to have a small entourage (not many at all, just a few) for oversight and a darn good reliable mechanic, these are the only drawbacks.

Anyway, I have exhausted my NL time today so I shall add more tomorrow. . .

Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by mikejeje: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=mikejeje][/quote]
does anyone know where to get these mack or Daf trucks in europe or the website pls
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by WindMill(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
https://www.kleyntrucks.com/contact-kleyn-trucks/
for DAF trucks in Europe.

For ORIGINAL QUALITY SPARE PARTS IN NIGERIA: MACK, IVECO, MAN, DAF, M-BENZ ETC

C.WOERMANN NIGERIA LIMITED
Bosun Ojo
08062851557 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
b.ojo@woermann-nigeria.com (24/7)
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by dblessed27: 4:41am On May 25, 2013
does anyone no if trucks like this are still allowed into nigeria and how much it will cost to clear it
1970 Fleetstar 2000 international dump truck

Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by chimadele: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2014
invest in the oil and gas sector,bunker a vessel with me for 2.5m and get 3.5m at every voyage call chima dele on 08026478190,its hot.
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by jovitex: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls see my post if interested in imported trucks from Europe, thanks:
https://www.nairaland.com/1865182/iveco-eurostar-truck-head-flatbed
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by omo4dollars: 11:12am On May 10, 2016
I am a Seller of KAMAZ TRUCKS in Nigeria/Africa. KAMAZ TRUCK is a Russian Truck. We have different KAMAZ Trucks and Trailers used for different purposes, e.g for Dump, Haulage/Logistics, Oilfield Drilling Operations, Military, Environmental Sanitation, Firefighting, Mobile Workshop, Construction/Concrete Mixer, Tractor Truck, Crane Truck, Log Carrier Truck, Fuel Tanker Truck, Flatbed, Lowbed, Sidewall, Charging Machine, Stemming Maching, Explosive Transporter, Crew Bus Truck, Nitrogen & Other Gases Transporting Truck, Pipe Carrier Truck, Cable Winch Truck, Mobile Workshop Truck, Fuel Servicing Truck, Vacuum Oil Truck, Acid Washing Truck, Pump Truck, Cementing Truck, e.t.c. KAMAZ TRUCK is very strong Truck good for Africa. It is a Rugged Truck that can be used for heavy duty operation in any weather. KAMAZ TRUCKS won the Dakar Rally to further buttress its Ruggedness.
Thanks.

Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by vpaymoney(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
How much to clear iveco eurostar head 2002 model?
Re: Truck Heads Into Nigeria - Is duty payable on Trucks Importation by sanediddy: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2020
I need jobs for my 20ton trucks
Call 09059172909

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Countries And Cars They Produce / See Why Bmw And Mercedes Build Similar Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.