Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. (10611 Views)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vanessa Mdee is an amazing award-winning Tanzanian songstress!! Dis girl is currently killing the music scene in East Africa. Her voice is melodious and she has a sultry look. She used to work for MTV Base as a VJ. She has won numerous awards for the Best Female Artiste in East Africa.
Her new song & video NEVER EVER an Urban mid-tempo song is already on the African Top10 Chart and her Swahili language is amazing to the ear. She sings in both English and Swahili. I soo much love dis girl and her singing talent. She might give our own Tiwa Savage a run for her money oo. grin Where is Tiwa sef? I think my next article will be on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4YNX4O5f4&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sultry singer.....
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by drizslim(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even In Tanzania Here We Prefer Tiwa To Her

5 Likes

Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
drizslim:
ok
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
drizslim:
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2015
She tried
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2015
pretydiva:
She tried
Yes she did.
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
jiggaz:
Sultry singer.....
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
This Vanessa Mdee is a world class artiste. This song & video is benging!!! *in Ghana haccent *
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
pretydiva:
She tried
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by kayalla(f): 3:40am On Nov 01, 2015
how is she a threat to Tiwa, Tiwa is married with a child and still on top of the chart, sorry who is this again?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Nemesis99(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Vanilla abi what is she called? Tiwa sounds better anyday anytime. By the way, op how is she a threat? Mention 5 tanzania artiste u knw without Googling. #teamtiwasavage
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2015
kayalla:
how is she a threat to Tiwa, Tiwa is married with a child and still on top of the chart, sorry who is this again?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
Vanilla abi what is she called? Tiwa sounds better anyday anytime. By the way, op how is she a threat? Mention 5 tanzania artiste u knw without Googling. #teamtiwasavage
lol did u listen to the song or watch the video?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Qualer: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2015
kayalla:

the chart in your bedroom abi which one again?? grin
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Nemesis99(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
lol did u listen to the song or watch the video?
i dont need to listen or watch anything from her. I might fall for her if i do and i dont wanna cheat on tiwa wink cheesy
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Nemesis99(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
Vanessa Mdee is an amazing award-winning Tanzanian songstress!! Dis girl is currently killing the music scene in East Africa. Her voice is melodious and she has a sultry look. She used to work for MTV Base as a VJ. She has won numerous awards for the Best Female Artiste in East Africa.
Her new song & video NEVER EVER an Urban mid-tempo song is already on the African Top10 Chart and her Swahili language is amazing to the ear. She sings in both English and Swahili. I soo much love dis girl and her singing talent. She might give our own Tiwa Savage a run for her money oo. grin Where is Tiwa sef? I think my next article will be on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4YNX4O5f4&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
so this is the gyal that wants to use witchcraft to seduce my mind abi? Olohun o ni fun e se o AMIN
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by STILESGANG: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
This overhyping of tiwa is getting out of hand.You guys are sounding as if she is the alpha and omega of african female music.

She couldn't make it as a musical artiste abroad but had to run home and start forming local champion.Nonsense!!
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
i dont need to listen or watch anything from her. I might fall for her if i do and i dont wanna cheat on tiwa wink cheesy
Lol abi She totally won me over when i watched this her video on MTV Base. Chic is beautiful, very talented & has a sultry look & voice!!!! grin
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
STILESGANG:
This overhyping of tiwa is getting out of hand.You guys are sounding as if she is the alpha and omega of african female music.
She couldn't make it as a musical artiste abroad but had to run home and start forming local champion.Nonsense!!
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
so this is the gyal that wants to use witchcraft to seduce my mind abi? Olohun o ni fun e se o AMIN
lol she has taken over East Africa and she's planning on penetrating Nigeria & South Africa. She was in Nigeria in July for a media tour judging from her tweets.
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by ellahzy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
shez pretty with a nice voice...she reminds me of Tiwa but d kinda hairdo she does now is a no_no

I like her tho
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Nemesis99(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
lol she has taken over East Africa and she's planning on penetrating Nigeria & South Africa. She was in Nigeria in July for a media tour judging from her tweets.
east africa thats where she belongs. U had to check her tweets to knw she was in nigeria a while bk. If tiwa goes to tanzania, virtually every youth there would knw. Thats the difference
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
ellahzy:
shez pretty with a nice voice...she reminds me of Tiwa but d kinda hairdo she does now is a no_no
I like her tho
True though. You watch her on Coke Studio Africa abi?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
east africa thats where she belongs. U had to check her tweets to knw she was in nigeria a while bk. If tiwa goes to tanzania, virtually every youth there would knw. Thats the difference
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by ellahzy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
jiggaz:
True though. You watch her on Coke Studio Africa abi?

yea..the nose ring and all... she should go back to d normal black or brown weaves.

she kinda looks like Genevieve.
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
ellahzy:

yea..the nose ring and all... she should go back to d normal black or brown weaves.
she kinda looks like Genevieve.
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by dihalao(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Even with all her connection with mtv base as a Vj, she is no match for Tiwa.

Wetin she dey sing?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by jiggaz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
dihalao:
Even with all her connection with mtv base as a Vj, she is no match for Tiwa.
Wetin she dey sing?
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by Beckybecky30(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dis one Wey dey sing like person Wey get flu.. but she's burifu
Re: Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. by safarigirl(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vanessa that came out before Tiwa on the African scene? Na she still dey drag with Tiwa?

The only person Vanessa can drag with in Naija is Seyi Shay and even Seyi pass her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iroko Tv Promo... Subscribe With 2k, Get 12 Month Free!!! / FUNNY!! Donjazzy Calls Tiwa Savage A Mad Woman [see Photo] / Photo: Man Kills Himself & Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.