Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 (3933 Views)

Contact Us For All Your Lhd Conversion Parts / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. / Rhd To Lhd Conversion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:30pm On May 07, 2009
can anyone tell me the chances of finding

european model honda accord 98-02 complete dash panel with the pedal,etc

ladipo or watever speak up plz

price might help as well

strictly in lagos for everybody nigeria funded and source by oil money
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2009
hmm shocked
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2009
fuming! shocked
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by kablooee: 1:07am On May 20, 2009
are you looking for a used one or new? its impossible to get new LHD parts here in lagos.
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2009
used one or new one

whichever one that is avaliable
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2009
staring at u
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Kafin(m): 3:38am On May 21, 2009
I asked some questions on your earlier thread on the issue, but got no feedback from you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240606.0.html#msg3552291

Since you have not found the LHD European dashboard, post a picture of the European RHD dashboard, and we can see how different it is from the American version.

The American LHD dashboard is easy to find, you just need to specify what you need.
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Midas02(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2009
Don't waste your time,  the US Honda Accord is completely different from the Euro spec in every way, and this includes dimensions and car width.
The Euro Honda Accord is essentially the same with JDM (japanese market) and there are not a lot of them in Naija. I will advise you to talk to boys in
Europe (especially Germany),  they may be able to procure you a used LHD dashboard.

You should also remember that the Dashboard is only one of the myriads of components you will need for a decent conversion. If you are going to get the dashboard from Germany, I will advise you to speak to whoever is doing the conversion for you and get a list of every component he will need for the conversion. You might as well get them from the same spot (donor car). Hopefully you will get a favourable response and price from the German boys. Goodluck.

PS: Talk to @Martins00
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Busybody2(f): 10:41am On May 21, 2009
ikeyman00:

[/b] funded and source by oil money[/b]

Lol grin grin grin

Do you like have any titles too by any chance, cos I need to decamp fast and I am looking for my next meal ticket
e-husband, and this time I promise to marry for real love lipsrsealed

Come closer Superman, let me whisper something into your ears, methinks your snout is not deep enough in the oil money's trough, so you need to go back and topup, so that by the time you are really belleful, you would not need to come to NL, but approach Honda directly to customise some supersonic ish that befits your status cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2009
kafin

sorri i didnt see that post u talked about, however as midas said the euro version is completely in different dimension to the US one

busy_body

when will i see that bumper, u know what i like u know, hmmm suprised u had it stood still, hahha
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2009
erico2k2
@The person looking for 200 Honda Vtec, there ain't no Dash for that car, sorry but they convert em anyway, the dash is cut from a model of Modeo and its so perfect you wont even know the dash was cut I swear, so still buy it and go to ladipo, you will be suprised what Nigerians are capable of, I was mega impressed when I went there, it was there I saw someone use hand spray to paint a white plastic to look like Formica lol , nothing do those boy oh

can anyone confirm this plz
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2009
angry
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2009
ladipo man

wetin come happen

una no get eyes, if na to share bag of rice, see them de rush
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by promise72(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2009
@ poster,

Lets see the pics of the car/dashboard. There some variations in the US/European Hondas. Just to be fully sure that we are on the same page.

Good luck
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by promise72(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2009
As far as i can tell, looks like your interior matched a 1999-2003 Acura TL here in the US. Definately not Accord in the US.

I believe your car is Called Honda Adidas in Naija. We dont have that here in the US. The Acura ism the closes cousin. Find a dash from Belgium/Germany or get Acura from US.

Why dont u just save money and buy car from the US here?  Save a lot of headache  grin

Here is the picture of US Acura

Good luck.

Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman00(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2009
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Midas02(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2009
Nope, ,,,,,,,,,,,, Acura TL dashboard and components won't work!!

Acura TL is actually slightly bigger and wider than a US spec Honda Accord. It's development was entirely based on creating a more upscale model from the US spec Honda Accord platform! The Euro Accord is essentially the same as the Japanese domestic market (JDM) Honda Accord which is a narrower car!

@Ikeymann is just being stubborn and obdurate people make terrible mistakes!!!. I have told him - go get a donor car from the German market!
The euro spec Accord is available in LHD in other european countries too such as France, Spain and Belgium. But I think his best bet is Germany.
That car is going to need other stuffs apart from dashboard, he might as well get everything there!

The only other alternative I can think of (and you can check this yourself) is to use the dashboard from the American Spec 1994-1997 Honda Accord model called 'Bulldog' (CD-4 chassis). The Euro and JDM Accord that was manufactured from 1998 - 2002 (CF-4 chassis) is well known in the inner circles to be a slightly updated version of the previous CD-4 chassis. The Dash would most probably fit, you may however have to improvise on the fitments of a few other components that may not be exact fits such as Steering rack and pinion etc.
Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Midas02(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2009
Here are images of a LHD EuroSpec Honda Accord (CF-4 Chassis) that is the same with your car.

Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by Midas02(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2009
Here are images of the possible fit. This is a 1996 US spec (CD-4 Chassis) Honda Accord.

Re: Lhd Conversion Expert In Lagos Holla; C/o Erico2k2 by ikeyman2: 1:10pm On May 31, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Rav4 2000 Model [toks] . . . In Abuja, For Sale / Daewoo Leganza 2000 Model For Sale / Sold. Sold. Sold Toks Toyota Sienna 2006 For Sale @ 2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.