Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof (1043 Views)

TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof by obiak4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Would not like to bore anyone with what have happened in the past but would need sincere advice on how to handle my dad who is now under me in position,influenece and wealth within a short time of me been an active member of an organisation i joined during birth
i got to know i was a member of ROF right from my birth but nobody actually told me not untill a year ago after i finished nysc and despite graduating with DISTINCTION in chemical engineering no ''good'' job just managing a job of 45k after my first cousin called me and asked how i was doing i told him bro i am managing ooooo he was very angry with me and he told me the secret that i should ask one or two people about my birth and bla bla bla i did and today life has been very very very very .....
The issue now is i have been given a tittle more than my father and we both don't see eye to eye on some issues
comments from members of secret organisation,faith based organisation are welcomed
FYI am a member of the reformed ogboni confraternity
Re: Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof by submit: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2015
obiak4:
Would not like to bore anyone with what have happened in the past but would need sincere advice on how to handle my dad who is now under me in position,influenece and wealth within a short time of me been an active member of an organisation i joined during birth
i got to know i was a member of ROF right from my birth but nobody actually told me not untill a year ago after i finished nysc and despite graduating with DISTINCTION in chemical engineering no ''good'' job just managing a job of 45k after my first cousin called me and asked how i was doing i told him bro i am managing ooooo he was very angry with me and he told me the secret that i should ask one or two people about my birth and bla bla bla i did and today life has been very very very very .....
The issue now is i have been given a tittle more than my father and we both don't see eye to eye on some issues
comments from members of secret organisation,faith based organisation are welcomed
FYI am a member of the reformed ogboni confraternity

followed ur posts silently. Re u really rof. Lets talk offline. Thanks
Re: Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof by itstpia8: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2015
first of all, turn to Jesus.

secondly, what should we do with this information?

why not check with those who put you in the situation you're claiming, were they nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof by obiak4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
itstpia8:
first of all, turn to Jesus.

secondly, what should we do with this information?

why not check with those who put you in the situation you're claiming, were they nairalanders?
in ''spiritualism'' nobody knows all, bro am not complaining infact am happy been a member of ROF its benefits are just too many to mention.
Blessed be
Re: Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof by submit: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
@op. How can I talk to u offline. Am not on whatsapp for now? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Name A Child JESUS?? / Is God Necessary For Human Happiness? / A Nairalander Dropped A Gospel Debut Hit Song..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.