Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (66408 Views)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake. wink

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by trapQ: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by fromnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
They wasted their energy too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Swissheart(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
smiley...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by theV0ice: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

PDP senators really drain this GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the battle is not yet won...Now Buhari's integrity is at stake.

When did you ever agree he had any integrity?

The answer is never so why does this particular episode bother you and your friends? wink

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by actoor(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
*in Amechi's Voice* Their Father. cheesy

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by simplycarro: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

The answer is never so why does this particular episode bother you and your friends? wink

You dey mind those PDP losers, they are as inconsistent as the ocean waves.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by nikkiking(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is that Red Bull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by theV0ice: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
simplycarro:

You dey mind those PDP losers, they are as inconsistent as the ocean waves.

I no mind dem jare

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by xreal: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Power tussle.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ricsman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
not true
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Any news on Wike?

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by emmanuel596(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cooling off his nerves....btw no be bullet he dey drink soo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by flozybk(f): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
After everything PDP senators still didn't have their...what will be will be

dancing shoki..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by daveP(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
If he takes redbull to chill the nerves, i wonder what he takes to 'high' the nerves and dance gangnam style in public

Lalasticlala needful o

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Any news on Wike?
Seeyam! Na him be dis. grin

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by RichDad1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
RedBull: Gives you wings!!! cheesy cheesy

You fly, while your adversaries crashes.
#Godwin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by efilefun(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
The Minister of Common sense, the PDP slayer, the proud son of a Palmwine tapper, the Lion of ND, WIKE's TORMENTOR, WIKE's NIGHTMARE.... Abegiii another can of Redbull and Orijin for my man make he use am step down

Watch RedBull turn this pic into promo pics just like Union Bank got re-branded after Buhari's assets were made public.

27 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by sweatlana: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Since buhari thought of ameachi as good enough to be minister, my prayer is this, may ameachi do to buhari's govt the same thing he did to rivers state in the last 4 year.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by dguyindcorner(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

KO

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by fratermathy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
My Man!!!!

Very good badt guy!!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by blackpanda: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
theV0ice:

Extreme stuupidity!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi will be given a year or two to recover what he invested in this government, then the next cabinet reshuffle will affect him.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by obailala(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chaii... The battle was a very long one... Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!

Redbull is totally in order after a much deserved victory. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin
Mteeeeeew. Who cares?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by damton(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
In Harrysong record: share the gala share the .......

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by HopeAlive14(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi be like: "This people wan give me high blood pressure before o..

Thank God it is over!
cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by ZUBY77(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Useless set of animals.

So what it means is that whether he is a thief or not, he must be a minister as long as Buhari nominated him.

It's quite a shame that I share the same country with this animals.
I just pity the hungry and unemployed youths that wasted their time studying what they will never have the opportunity to practice.

We will live to see an end to this. Time has a way of putting an end to human ambitions.

In the beginning, it always seems like it will last forever.
In my young life, I have seen many presidents come and go and I hope to see more.
Somebody will get it right someday.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by TreasuredGlory: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation by kayo80(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Haha! The guy is taking Red Bull...He needs energy for today's celebration in his home chamber. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.