Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? (12651 Views)

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Pastor Daniel Obinim Claims To Have Visited Heaven And Chastised Angel Gabriel / Angel Gabriel Please Blow The Trumpet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
In Daniel 10, the angel Gabriel tells Daniel that he was sent to give him a message, yet it took him 21 days to get to Daniel because he was restrained by the Prince of Persia, and finally broke through with the help of Michael the Archangel.

Can someone please explain this passage to me?
Are there terrestrial powers that we don't know of?
How come the Prince of persia was able to restrain an Angel? Is he a demon?
Which realm or world is the Prince of persia in?
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
he's in the world of software

3 Likes

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
I need reasonable answers please.. Your contributions will be appreciated..
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
PureWays:
In Daniel 10, the angel Gabriel tells Daniel that he was sent to give him a message, yet it took him 21 days to get to Daniel because he was restrained by the Prince of Persia, and finally broke through with the help of Michael the Archangel.

D bible is a stupidd book written in such a way that u will never understand it. why are u working hard to understand it
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
PureWays:

There are Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial beings,not powers who know more than humans do. Gabriel wasn't literally held down,his space craft was attacked by the Reptilian beings controlling that part of the planet.

1 Like

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by luckyCO(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
The level of your righteousness determines what the angles sent to you can do.
That is why we persist in prayer such to empower the angle sent to bring our prayers.

We discover Daniel was a godly man but he was given a name of their gods. I believe it might have given devil enough power to battle with the angel, as Daniel tallied in prayer Gabriel was sent,another powerful angel who now defeated prince of Persia.

Yes we have first heaven, second heaven and third heaven.
Our prayers pass through second heaven before they are answered and the second heaven are where the principalities and powers operate.

That is why we need to live the life of obedience and love to the things of God for second heaven has no power over you.

I guess I may have added a little to your quest.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Princewell2012(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think i have comes across these several times today but i decided to stop bye to view the thread.

OK let me add a little to contribute.

Yes Engel Gabriel was withheld by the prince of PA CIA... and Engel MICKEAL came to assist him.

by the way who is Engel MICKEAL

You see this is why Jesus is the ultimate,
he is the Alfa and omega, the God of war, the mighty in battle, the lion of Judah, Almighty God.

He is the only person who was able to defeat prince of PA CIA, principalities and powers and all the powers of darkness.

That's why we should all look unto him, he is the author and the finisher of our faith.
The everlasting father.

HEAR YE HIM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by tpiah11: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
crusadistic:
he's in the world of software

how so?

1 Like

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
tpiah11:

how so?
OP game in the early 2000's.

2 Likes

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by tpiah11: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2015
musKeeto:

OP game in the early 2000's.

i thought it sounded familiar, wasnt sure where he's going with it.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2015
PureWays:
I need reasonable answers please.. Your contributions will be appreciated..
Reason doesn't apply to religious text. Or maybe I'm wrong? MIght be selective.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
musKeeto:

Reason doesn't apply to religious text. Or maybe I'm wrong? MIght be selective.
I've gotten some answers but they aren't satisfactory, and it was from religious text, Christian doctrine to be precise..

1 Like

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
luckyCO:
The level of your righteousness determines what the angles sent to you can do.
That is why we persist in prayer such to empower the angle sent to bring our prayers.

We discover Daniel was a godly man but he was given a name of their gods. I believe it might have given devil enough power to battle with the angel, as Daniel tallied in prayer Gabriel was sent,another powerful angel who now defeated prince of Persia.

Yes we have first heaven, second heaven and third heaven.
Our prayers pass through second heaven before they are answered and the second heaven are where the principalities and powers operate.

That is why we need to live the life of obedience and love to the things of God for second heaven has no power over you.

I guess I may have added a little to your quest.
Thanks
Thanks, but under which authority was he (Prince of Persia) operating? Satan's?
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureWays:

can you explain where you saw the name Gabriel in Daniel 10.

I am reading and rereading that chapter and I dont see it there.

Enlighten me plz.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by luckyCO(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureWays:
Thanks, but under which authority was he (Prince of Persia) operating? Satan's?
We have two forces operating in this earthly kingdom; forces of darkness and forces of Light.
Forces of Darkness draws their authority and power through Ignorance and sin of men, it is a natural law released by God Almighty(Deut 28).
Those who belong to light draw their authority and power from knowledge, wisdom,simplicity,humility, holiness-righteousness ,self-control and Love .
Why because you have choice to choose between right and wrong , evil and good, darkness and light.

Any moment one passes from through from Light to darkness one puts not only himself/herself to danger but others whom in one way or the other supposed to get help from him/her but if one moves from darkness to light thousands will rejoice and gain.

I hope I may have added little more to you.

1 Like

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op

itstpia8:

Enlighten me plz.

i wonder why you vanished from your thread.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Anas09: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
@OPs. You are plagued with a very wrong crowd.
Ah, where do I start with U?

What u shd know first and foremost, is that, there they are Celestial and Terrestrial beings. Opereting in the spirit realm.
When God (Yahwey) ousted Satan out of heaven, he was ousted out with 2third of the Heavenly angels, now demons. Rev 12:7-9. Pls read it.
But what caused that war? Ezek. 28:12-19
The creation of lucifer sealed up the sum. He was full of Wisdom, he was perfect in beauty, all the precious stones were used to cloth him, he was the anionted cherub (arc-angel), he was an excellent musician, in his voice were all musical instruments. He was an awe-inspiring being. Among the Angels he was big bros, they practically adored him. seeing all of these, something Changed in him

Let's see wht happened. Isa 14:13
For thou have said in ur heart, I'll ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne ABOVE the stars(other Angels) of God. I'll sit also upon the mount of the congregation..., 14 I'll ascend above the heights of the clouds I'll be like the most high
Well, satan only looked at all that he was but forgot who made him who and what hw was, so for that arrogance, he was ousted out.
But remember he challenged the Most High. He wants to be worshipped as God. Fellow Angels won't worship him, who then will? YOU (man) hence, the deceit in Eden.

When man fell, the power he (man) had to control, dominate, subdue the earth was ceased by Satan the devil. Satan the devil with his minions of demons took over Man's territory. The air, the land and the waters. The Earth
They are there, you can't see them, but they are there. Satan deligated his demons to take over the air. The Bible calls them 'the (Prince of the powers of the Air). Every nation is watched over by these demons, wedgging war against any interfererance from a counter Power.
Daniel in Babylon (persia) served a God whose power countered, the Power of the demons over Persia, where Daniel was at the time.
God needed to get to daniel with the reguest Daniel made, so he sent an Angel whose duty is primarily to deliver messages. He can't engage in battle, that's not his jurisdiction. The demons knew him, and knew he won't fight back, so they detained him, Michael the Arch-Angel, the Angel in charge of War was sent to release Gabrial.
So, you see? Even where you are right now there are territorial demons, incharge of ur environment, they control the activities of that environment. If u are not in Christ, who they submit to, they totally control what happens to U.
They r also familiar spirits(demons attached to families) they know all abt ur family tree and history. For you to break free from their hold, you need Christ. You can't do it on ur own. Jesus bought u access by and with His Blood.
They control and manipulate activities in ur family.
Let me give U an E.g
There's a place where U can call up the spirit of a dead loved one to tell You who killed/her, and he/she will tell U, show U where his/her killers sat and negotiated the deal. You can call a living person up to give u info which he/she doesn't know in the physical realm. I mean the person is alive, maybe sick unto dead and u want to know who's responsible, incase u feel someone is responsible. The person will tell U and show you what the enemy is doing or about to do.
The spirit (familiar) doing that, is not the person in question, its a demon attached to him/her.
You get me?
Peace.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by mayorall(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anas09:

What u shd know first and foremost, is that, there they are Celestial and Terrestrial beings. Opereting in the spirit realm.
When God (Yahwey) ousted Satan out of heaven, he was ousted out with 2third of the Heavenly angels, now demons. Rev 12:7-9. Pls read it.
The creation of lucifer sealed up the sum. He was full of Wisdom, he was perfect in beauty, all the precious stones were used to cloth him, he was the anionted cherub (arc-angel), he was an excellent musician, in his voice were all musical instruments. He was an awe-inspiring being. Among the Angels he was big bros, they practically adored him. seeing all of these, something Changed in him

For thou have said in ur heart, I'll ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne ABOVE the stars(other Angels) of God. I'll sit also upon the mount of the congregation..., 14 I'll ascend above the heights of the clouds I'll be like the most high
Well, satan only looked at all that he was but forgot who made him who and what hw was, so for that arrogance, he was ousted out.
But remember he challenged the Most High. He wants to be worshipped as God. Fellow Angels won't worship him, who then will? YOU (man) hence, the deceit in Eden.

When man fell, the power he (man) had to control, dominate, subdue the earth was ceased by Satan the devil. Satan the devil with his minions of demons took over Man's territory. The air, the land and the waters. The Earth
They are there, you can't see them, but they are there. Satan deligated his demons to take over the air. The Bible calls them 'the (Prince of the powers of the Air). Every nation is watched over by these demons, wedgging war against any interfererance from a counter Power.
Daniel in Babylon (persia) served a God whose power countered, the Power of the demons over Persia, where Daniel was at the time.
God needed to get to daniel with the reguest Daniel made, so he sent an Angel whose duty is primarily to deliver messages. He can't engage in battle, that's not his jurisdiction. The demons knew him, and knew he won't fight back, so they detained him, Michael the Arch-Angel, the Angel in charge of War was sent to release Gabrial.
So, you see? Even where you are right now there are territorial demons, incharge of ur environment, they control the activities of that environment. If u are not in Christ, who they submit to, they totally control what happens to U.
They r also familiar spirits(demons attached to families) they know all abt ur family tree and history. For you to break free from their hold, you need Christ. You can't do it on ur own. Jesus bought u access by and with His Blood.
Let me give U an E.g
There's a place where U can call up the spirit of a dead loved one to tell You who killed/her, and he/she will tell U, show U where his/her killers sat and negotiated the deal. You can call a living person up to give u info which he/she doesn't know in the physical realm. I mean the person is alive, maybe sick unto dead and u want to know who's responsible, incase u feel someone is responsible. The person will tell U and show you what the enemy is doing or about to do.
The spirit (familiar) doing that, is not the person in question, its a demon attached to him/her.
You get me?
Peace.

Nice point on the issue. This shows angels releases answers to prayers . "coiled from "put your angels to work by Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
^ conjuring up spirits to tell you who is killing what, releases the kind of demons into your life that you will regret ever meeting.

so, allow the dead to rest in peace so you dont be part of the pieces of eight.

boko haram is dealing with yall left right and centre, you are not asking the spirits to tell you who they are targeting next or where the chibok girls are, its the ones you know they already killed, that you are paying good money just to hear someone mention boko haram.

and btw, stop mixing the bible with your heresies.

you people just totally lack the fear of God, that's not good and unfortunately, it's your followers who will bear the brunt of your wickedness.

1 Like

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by dasanchez1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
mayorall:

Nice point on the issue. This shows angels releases answers to prayers . "coiled from "put your angels to work by Bishop Oyedepo.

Boss, I have a problem....

I don't know how to pray..

please teach me how to pray....

other opinion from members is allowed...

thanks...
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by mayorall(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2015
dasanchez1:

Boss, I have a problem....

I don't know how to pray..

please teach me how to pray....

other opinion from members is allowed...

thanks...

Personal method.

Start with worship, insert your requests in the middle, end with praise.

Meet him at the time he's near.

Be grateful, only great fools are ungrateful.

Also personally pray less. I mostly use his words, God's word is God himself.

like am going to bed/traveling

"He has given his angels charge over me to keep me in my ways, angels, hear the word of God. The next is just seeing them taking positions. And I sleep like a baby.

3 Likes

Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2015
luckyCO:

We have two forces operating in this earthly kingdom; forces of darkness and forces of Light.
Forces of Darkness draws their authority and power through Ignorance and sin of men, it is a natural law released by God Almighty(Deut 28).
Those who belong to light draw their authority and power from knowledge, wisdom,simplicity,humility, holiness-righteousness ,self-control and Love .
Why because you have choice to choose between right and wrong , evil and good, darkness and light.

Any moment one passes from through from Light to darkness one puts not only himself/herself to danger but others whom in one way or the other supposed to get help from him/her but if one moves from darkness to light thousands will rejoice and gain.

I hope I may have added little more to you.

Yeah.. Thanks..
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2015
itstpia8:

Enlighten me plz.
Daniel 10 verse 12 and 13..
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2015
itstpia8:
Op

i wonder why you vanished from your thread.
Was busy, It's Daniel 10 verse 12&13
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by PureWays(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Anas09:

Let me give U an E.g
You get me?
Peace.
That's was great.. Thumbs up ma'am..
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by Highcuerayte: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Gabriel is a messenger not a warrior
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
PureWays:
Daniel 10 verse 12 and 13..

Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

Gabriel is not mentioned in the verse.

https://www.nairaland.com/2702303/gabriel-did-not-encounter-prince
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by waldigit: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Anas09:

Let me give U an E.g
You get me?
Peace.

Thanks for your submission sir. To add to that and help the op, a grand master in occult world testify that seven demons are assigned to individual from birth and each control him in 365 divided by seven days in turn. They know individual more than he knows himself. This the secrete behind spirit of divination such as Ifa and Osanyin Oracles in Yoruba land.
Re: How Could The Prince Of Persia Restrain Angel Gabriel? by itstpia8: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
waldigit:

Thanks for your submission sir. To add to that and help the op, a grand master in occult world testify that seven demons are assigned to individual from birth and each control him in 365 divided by seven days in turn. They know individual more than he knows himself. This the secrete behind spirit of divination such as Ifa and Osanyin Oracles in Yoruba land.

turn to Jesus!

everyday na new story, una be robots ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. / If You Are A Christian, But You Don't Tithe, Do You Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.