Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (19009 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by politricks: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the performance of the third citizen by the name of senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki especially while presiding over the ministerial screening. Dont forget to give reason(s) for your ratings.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by huthority01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
FTC aye to ma lovely wiffy..............4.

5 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by MrScript(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by tollytexy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
My rating is zero.. reason is I'm selling this space

For glo airtime grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
From frying pan to fire.

Sometimes I forget what party he belongs to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by maverick24(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by gokay11(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Averagely ok,so I gave dem 5/10
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by LivingDiamond(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015

I gave him that because even in the midst of his crisis @ the tribunals, he was unshaken and he never allowed sentiment and political bitterness to come over him...He was cool and calm all through and followed all due process...it will be in the records that saraki presided over the most anticipated ministerial nominee screening in the history of our country!

67 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by mizvee(f): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
0 (zero)... cos he's a crook

3 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by 01emek(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
I rate Buhari 0/10 for visiting 14 countries barely 5 month of swearing in.

And Saraki 10/10 for being a man even thus Tinubu is witch haunting him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by dipopooo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
7/10

5 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by itsIYKE(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
BLESSED IS HE THAT WILL LIKE THIS POST FOR THE KINGDOM OF NAIRALAND IS HIS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Seunaj05(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki continues to betray his benefactors. Sorry, I don't rate thieves
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by MWTGDAra: 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by dec0four: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Still watching...
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Johncuppa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm not an examiner

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by chesterlee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Zero!
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by seyicrown2008: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by cidieschat(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Him no like trouble

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by unitysheart(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
7. He was balanced.

3 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by calmdude(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am coming
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by jamex93(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Olukat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki's half intelligent. Today marks the end of his tenure sad sad sad sad
APC have just nailed him, soon he would be discarded...sad
Saved a fellow thief sad sad sad
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by dondazie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2015

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by mrphysics(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
98%
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Godjone(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
t
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by courage54(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
SARAKI IS TRYING TO SAVE HIS JOB SO HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ORDERWISE. 100 WIKE CAN'T STOP AMECHI BECAUSE WE NIGER-DELTANS ARE STRONGLY BEHIND AMECHI.

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS NOT Biafra

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by wallex1983(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even though the SP caused most of the problem initially, I think he has stood by his party. I strongly recommend the party to give him a soft landing now...... Just that ekweremadu guy sha..... The guy still needs to leave.

Why didn't he walkout with his colleagues?

APC I hail.

7/10 for saraki today

4 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Godjone(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
unitysheart:
7. He was balanced.
ba what?

So this is ur definition of balance? I pity u and ur generation.

As for saraki, he is a fool and shall forever remain such. Its time for the pdp senators to stop following the fool to cct and ensure they use their wealth and connection to jail the foolish saraki.

Ur man saraki will face impeachment or jail.
Nonsense.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Monumental failure, ZEROOOOO

DISGRACEFUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” / Dolapo Osinbajo And Nigerian Police Wives Meet (Photos) / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.