Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation (1130 Views)

Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
#Corruptionconfirmed

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
hehheheh

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by henchamb(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
if they dnt wail who will?
Wailing is allowed
However wail sofily sofily

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na Igbos dy react.... Awon Biafra... Wats dere business with the minister of the "zoo"
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by ricsman(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP aren't u a Nigeria? Abi na only people wey dey twitter be Nigerins
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by Beremx(f): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wailers wail on o! Amaechi is now a minister designate.

May your enemies walk out of your life the way PDP senators walked out on Amaechi. Amen!!

cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Corruption Confirmed

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by EgusiSoup: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Beremx:

May your enemies walk out of your life the way PDP senators walked out on Amaechi. Amen!!

cool

Defending corruption has now become your job. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for you. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
More like reactions of wailers. Majority of reasonable Nigerians are celebrating Amaechi's confirmation.
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
#Corruptionconfirmed undecided

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
seunmsg:
More like reactions of wailers. Majority of reasonable Nigerians are celebrating Amaechi's confirmation.

If that's the case, then the wailers are on the rise, and their geography is rapidly spreading. You should be worried, if you are true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by merry02(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
olatunji21:
Na Igbos dy react.... Awon Biafra... Wats dere business with the minister of the "zoo"
I pity u.....so only Igbo knows what is right?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by WHOcarex: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
*Yawns****

What portfolio will best fit the Lion of Africa, the slayer of cluelessness, the general of common sense revolution,...

I can just go on and on and on and on and on.

Sai Amaechi

*walks out of thread, shaking my bumbum*
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
olatunji21:
why do yorubas like living in denial? is the Olusegun I see igbo name? #corruptionconfirmed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
up amachi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by freez2ryme(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
We re in for a very loooooooooooooong ride Buckle ur seat belt fellows

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!
NDUNIA
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
They got this:

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
PointB:

If that's the case, then the wailers are on the rise, and their geography is rapidly spreading. You should be worried, if you are true.

Most reasonable posters on twitter are celebrating the confirmation of Amaechi So, I am not worried at all. You are a know wailer and you simply screen grab the twitter posts of fellow wailers on twitter. Wailers will always wail while Amaechi keeps shining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by DuchessLily(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by reachycul(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
bůh clearly we al knw d president is tryin cri0suly n far beta daň d Ex-pres........abeg mák una stop all díš hating now
Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by PointB: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
The wailing continue...

..the liars are hiding.

Re: Nigerians Reactions To The Ministerial Confirmation by ishiamu(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Beremx:

cool

Nye mu otu I kamu la

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Mourns Emir Who Turbanned Him 'Jagaban Borgu' / Breaking: Senate President Arrives Tribunal With Over Half Of Senate. / A Student Of Akande Dahunsi Memorial High School,is Missing.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.