Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! (38089 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Davido Met Tonto Dike's Ex Husband, Guess What They Did? / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Chibaba247(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I like dem,dey look kul 2geda
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Mimilavish(f): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
We don hear
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Daniel058(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nn
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by olamirewaju6190: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
how does did affect the situation of our country??or Is op not aware of what's going on? instead of posting tonton dike trash
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
goldenruby:
Is that the end of the story
No

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Proffdada: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Joygalore:
She looks happy.
Airforce1:
I love tonto..
I feel good she's happy
as long as Churchill is [size=28pt]lappy[/size]
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by spittake: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Whoever wrote this article has serious problems with English Language.

2 Likes

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Proffdada: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
spittake:
Whoever wrote this article has serious problems with English Language.
It's copy and paste from a stammerer

2 Likes

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
who cares?
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by holluwai(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
The "business moguel" part got me. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
The husband take style ugly small o, no offence intended

1 Like

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by UjSizzle(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
He doesn't need tattoos, Tonto's ink is sufficient.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by drkass: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Picture no. 3 be like,OP u forgot that I also sell phone @ Computer/Gsm village. Tonto & Church phone & accessories Ltd.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
TOTO DIKEH njoy ur lfe and Bleep ur husband as you like jaree...no tme
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by beyoncausme: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
nice one...
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by philips70(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I love tonto..

I feel good she's happy

Love her so much too and also very happy for her. God rewards good hearts, she has one.

1 Like

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
And for those of you who don't know...Churchill is behing those gold-plaited iPhones which was used as souvenir for a very popular wedding
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by adellam16(f): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
AlexReports:
Exclusive source in Mr Churchill camp has broken the silence about the saga of the ex-wife Bimbo Coker and the undying love between Tonto dikeh and her Husband.

According to information made available, Mr Churchill who recently got married to controversial Nollywood star Tonto- Dikeh was once entangled in  marriage Web with  ‎Bimbo Coker which lasted for about 5 months. It was disclosed that the brief union was bedeviled with challenges of infidelity and street girl attitude from the estranged wife as she was alleged to be nothing close to a wife material.

The business mogul from Abeokuta and son of one of Nig‎eria's most influencial personality considered her disposition on unbearable, which prompted him to call a family meeting and also returned back to the church were the wedding was done to dissolve the marriage about 2 years and 7 months ago and both parties went their seperate ways with new relationships.

The attack on social media from the frustrated Bimbo started when Tonto Dikeh posted parts of Mr X body and eventually his ‎full pictures. This singular act angered the ex-wife and she resorted to calling the Nollywood actress names like husband snatcher, evil lady and others while Churchill was refered as ritualist, cocaine dealer, fraudstar etc on Tonto's instagram page just to drag their names to the mud.

Alexreports disclosed from inside source that Churchill first m‎et Tonto in a Church in Lagos  after which they became friends but not intimate. In the course of their friendship they discovered themselves after over a year of doing business together as close friends.

Churchill who ‎is the CEO of Big Church Group Limited and Big Church Entertainment hinted that Tonto Dikeh his wife is not what people think she is, though she has a mind of her own. He further stressed that one fact that can not be taken away from her is that she is God fearing and prayerful. The Nigerian Big boy who has networks of business empire in Ghana and other countries reveals that he does not have tattoo contrary to media impression about him. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/exclusive-how-churchill-met-tonto-and.html?m=0
who asked u for all dese info? D husband or wife? Cos I don't see why u should come post this type of topic which is of no concern to us, d lady is happily married so let her b as her hubby loves her like dat.

1 Like

Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by juman(m): 4:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by itstpia8: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Freemanan:

No

literature section?
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by tk4rd: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Let them born pickin first.. That will be the time their love will be deeper.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by tk4rd: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Let them born pickin first.. That will be the time their love will be deeper.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Nkonyeasuaperpe: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I want wear my condom but I don't have condom right now pls what can d to safe fuuuuck my useless girlfriend e. oo

If ur call her useless yu too useless be dat ooooo.
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by Euckybaby(f): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2015
wachakuta:
Stay tuned for divorce story
clean your mouth
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by angieberry(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Another scammer on the loose
Mods!!!
Dataengineer:
Lol another NOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER.... Grab your copy now!!!
Re: How Churchill Met Tonto Dikeh And The Controversy So Far! by jnizzle(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
I obviously can't marry a lady dat has all dis kinna tatoo dat tonto has oh......jus doesn't work 4 me!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.