Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! (3963 Views)

'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / 13 Pictures That Best Describe Nigerian Weddings / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by chosenpraise(f): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are you in need of Unique Souvenirs and Uncommon gifts for your special occasions?
Here are lists of special items to wow your guests,friends and families
Automatic toothpaste dispenser
Cucumber Slicer
Apple Slicer
Potatoe Slicer
Watermelon Slicer
Garlic crusher
Wristwatches
Wall Stickers
Garlic peelers
Hanfans
Needle Threader
Plantain Slicers
Potatoe Smasher
Corn Shredder
Character foil baloons for children
Bracelets for Ladies
Keyfinders
..and lots more

Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by chosenpraise(f): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Do you need help in getting any of these items? Kindly contact me @ 08030625817 or Whatsapp same no.
Prices of these products are from #200 upwards. Heavy Discounts available dfor bulk purchase and custom made options available too.
Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by chosenpraise(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
You care also to see more pictures of the earlier mentioned items? Just drop your comment and I will post pictures.
In for serious deals.

Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by celestinauwajeh: 5:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Hello. Where are you located?
Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by chosenpraise(f): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibadan, I deliver everywhere though
Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by phlakkeys(f): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2015
chosenpraise:
Ibadan, I deliver everywhere though

Will contact you soon.
Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by chosenpraise(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes you can get them ma'am! Just whatsapp me on 08030625817 and I'll foward pictures with prices to you! Thank you for your enquiries
Hoping to do biz with you
Re: I Need Souvenir And Gift Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Other Occasions! by AfricanThings: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2022
Visit African Things website to find amazing Made in Nigeria Corporate Souvenir ideas that you can give out at your office events, weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions.

https://africanthings.org/2021/03/04/20-corporate-gift-items-made-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

We Paste 2023 Election Posters In Nigeria / Sexy Valentines Day 2016 Images , Wallpapers, Photos , Videos Full HD Download / Register For Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.