Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (47553 Views)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
@OP wetin consine you.. leave the matter to handle itself. it is not your problem.. abi you no get enough problems already? common chop you noor fit chop you dey go gossip gossip shiooooor!
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by NICOGRAVITY: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
This kind of relationship is too close for comfort.
Your friend don't really have any respect for you and the landlady.
This is pure wickedness, living in someone's matrimonial home and having an affair with their husband? She has no shame, and such people should be feared as they are more dangerous and poisonous than a rattle snake.
Please, for the sake of dignity, fear of God and to avoid a curse on your life, move out of that apartment immediately.
Tell your shameless friend to stop, tell the Landlord to stop, and that if both of them continues you will tell the land lady.
On a second thought, you could tell the land lady secretly, ask her to watch her husbands back, that someone is eating the food meant for her alone.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by drey076(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Gbeborun na your toto d landlord dey Bleep? Let karma speaks for itself
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by princess100(f): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Plz sis jst hold ur mouth, rememba she is ur roomate so wen d bomb explodes u wl be affectd weda u wil deny being aware or not. Talk to ur roomate abt it nd d disaster it wl bring then pack out if she didn't stop, I knw it wl be difficult bt its beta dan being hangd by a cheated wife of d landlady
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by kcowen(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians love Alcohol So Much, If Something Good happens they Drink To Celebrate it. If Something bad Happens they Drink To Forget it and Drown Your Sorrows. If Nothing Happens they Drink to Make Things Happen. We Need To Do Something about this Problem My Fellow People, Pls Can we Meet For A Drink and Discuss This?? Whayasay!!

Mind your Bizness

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by cricifixo: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2015
My advice to you is just act like you just don't care!
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by stephnie44(f): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
A true life story and I know little about the story. Read below:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My roommate is dating our landlord and they do have s.ex under the same roof we are living. We are students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family lives in the same building with us. The first day I knew they were dating was when I caught them making love in our room although I’ve been suspecting their movement before I caught them together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school, it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to pay for it and she has also helped this my roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell the landlord’s wife?”
leave dem.wat is concern u?abi u need share?
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Yungkizy(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My roommate is dating our landlord and they do have s.ex under the same roof we are living. We are students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family lives in the same building with us. The first day I knew they were dating was when I caught them making love in our room although I’ve been suspecting their movement before I caught them together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school, it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to pay for it and she has also helped this my roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell the landlord’s wife?”

The girl needs some serious deliverance. Is she trying to said dat among d young nd handsome guys around, there is no one capable of taking care of her? She is really making a mistake dat may cost her fortune if care is not taken. All u need is to talk sense to her as to justify ur conscience.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nico4luv: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Pls, don't mind what they ar sayin. Just assumed u ar d landlord wif and u ar be helpful to this room mate. Dnt u diserve kindnes from one of d gud room mate in any form... Dear, first of all, warn ur friend of her act. If she persit.. Dnt tel her u wil tel landlord wif. Dnt be afraid of loosin friend, cos dat kind of friend are nt actually gud ones. Go n tel d landlord wif n plead wit her nt to mention ur name, create a situation wher she wil caught them in d vry act by herself.. Finaly, pray to God
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by matrixme(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Don't mind all these evil advisers. You have a big share of the concern as so much depends on you and your conscience. First of all, you have to leave the house for another place. You won't want to be in the shoes of the landlady someday. After that, call the woman and explain everything to her on phone, that you had to leave for obvious reasons. Tell her that you hope she handles the matter maturedly. Or if you know any of her friend, go and tell such in their house after you leave.
Some really evil girls will not stay with their age range to indulge their pleasure. I wonder how she would feel if that happens to her when she marries one day.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
sinaj:
Aproko! undecided

See your mouth, choking while sucking dicks. Fucking LovePeddler.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by flokii: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Higher institution girls... fear them

you'll hardly see 1 out of 50 that's into runs... and they all willl look like saints
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by harry509: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

caution ur room mate, tell her 2 desist 4rm it...
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew nonsense,instead of you to follow dem do twosome,from there enter the man and stop paying house rent and then make the moves to get the house documents to become your own,you come here dey complain. Common go back and posess your posession jo
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ehisdan(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Give me the girl's number I.e ur roommate, the landlord's wife number, the landlords' number and ur number then live the rest for God
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Ignorance is bliss. Let d sleeping dog lie. Telling d wife may or will destroy her marriage, make her unhappy for a long time and also end ur relationship wit ur friend.

Just let things sort itself...

Like Pilate, wash ur hands off it and feign ignorance.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by mickeymimi: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
tell him o ..and both of you will be kicked out of the house.

wife will want your roommate out ---for doing her hubby!

hubby will want you out ------for being aproko! grin
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ORIGENAL(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Yes! tell her. ....Amibo
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by xtervaganza(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

please let the woman know what's happening

It's wrong to let a good person suffer while you're silent about it

Amd your friend is a backstabbing wh0re
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by hallitee: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Premature Ejaculation!
You Need To Pay Attention To It Now
Before You Lose Your Woman To Another Man.

See a proven cure in the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owsinag82jl2pss/Premature%20Ejaculation.pdf?dl=0

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by justmenoni: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
In as much as he no concern u,I can still giv u suggestions... Buy a new simcard,,buy cheap phone perhaps small Nokia...load 100 naira on d fone..whenever ur friend is fuckin d landlord just sms d Woman to come around... Dat way no one knows ur involved and u will even be begging d Woman dat u didn't know dis was happening... But wait ooo are u sure u're not been jealous dat d randy landlord isn't DOING u?

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Mandyjosh: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by sats: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2015
op
which one b ur own?
good samaritan
sorry o
na your koko she dey use do d landlrd?
which one b ur own?
my advice
feign ignorance
let events take its course

but the way of the wicked is like total darkness. They have no idea what they are stumbling over. Prov 4:19

Thank you LORD for ur word
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Mandyjosh: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Ee no concern u o!save ur head;a word s enough for d wise.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by danton(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Time to find your square root lipsrsealed
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by albach: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Call your rommate and talk to her...tell her the implications of her actions,she ll be in a better position to quit her relationship with your landlord....telling the wife will create trouble......
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
OP. look if you tell Landlady you might end up been a home breaker and remember say "let no one split apart what God has joined together."

Just seal dat ya room mate honey pot with Dangote cement. end of mata
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by stonecoldcafe: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Buy a sim card and do it anonymously. Don't tell your room mate to desist or anything. Do as if you're cool with it so when the kasala burst, they will not suspect you. In any case, start getting set to move house.

By the way, how is a lady your roommate?
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by toshmann(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Mugu,
Use it to blackmail ur landlord. Tell him that he must allow u to stay in his house without paying rent or else you'll tell his wife cool

Make sure you have irrefutable evidence
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by tellwisdom: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Please give me her number sad....How big is her yansh??
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ehisdan(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
stephnie44:
leave dem.wat is concern u?abi u need share?
cryIts a pity seeing such a post from u, a lady praying for a good husband and a good home. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Ensquare(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Wetin concern U? Abi u dey jealous? Talk to your roommate n leave your landlord's wife alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.