Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard (45443 Views)

Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by baloney: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
mazeltov:
Anything short of this is a fishing boat

mazeltov that an aircraft carrier
another type of warship
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by bobchigar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Buhari allow a sleeping dog to sleep ooooo. Tompolo no be Nnamdi. We will not only threatening Nigeria, but we will carry out our threat to the letter.

You will just shout and nothing will happen. Abi how has your shouting resqued your Nnamdi? The coward set of people!
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
lygn19:

boko haram is the only armed group that can cause harm to Nigeria, not because they are too powerful but because u cant reason with a man who wants to die, and they are paying for it dearly, no southern group has such heart for such, if the mend people try any rubbish Odi would be childs play this time there wont be army or battalions its just drones and missiles they would be seeing, as for the Ipob people we would take u guys serious when u carryout ur threats on what would happen if Nnamdi kanu is jailed, he has been there for over a week yet no single gun shot we are waiting as for the Odua jobless Congress, Fulanis are enough.
One Nigeria.
You are indeed a FOOL,u think We Niger Deltans are noise makers like the rest?I sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by vicenzo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeusdgrt:
You are indeed a FOOL,u think We Niger Deltans are noise makers like the rest?I sorry for u

And what exactly have your Niger delta done for the displaced Bakassi people, who Gowon and Obj gave their ancestral lands away to Cameroun?
https://www.nairaland.com/2067726/bakassi-refugees-suffer-starvation-death#up
What did they do when Saro Wiwa was killed?

What did your phantom Niger delta do for Ogoni people and their crude oil polluted lands? Was MOSSOP not left to fight Ogoni fight alone?

Or is this your Niger delta all about protecting Ijaw interests?
Even at that, what did Ijaw themselves do when Adaka Boro was killed in mysterious circumstances? What did they do when Odi was raised to the ground and her children rendered orphans?

What did they do when GEJ was abused and finally driven out of power by the owners of Nigeria?

When are you people going to get sense?
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
No need to talk much, I double dare buhari to try any shit with the N.D and understand proper the hatred we have for him.
Foolish PARASITES
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
vicenzo:

And what exactly have your Niger delta done for the displaced Bakassi people, who Gowon and Obj gave their ancestral lands away to Bakassi?
https://www.nairaland.com/2067726/bakassi-refugees-suffer-starvation-death#up
What did they do when Saro Wiwa was killed?

What did your phantom Niger delta do for Ogoni people and their crude oil polluted lands? Was MOSSOP not left to fight Ogoni fight alone?

Or is this your Niger delta all about protecting Ijaw interests?
Even at that, what did Ijaw themselves do when Adaka Boro was killed in mysterious circumstances? What did they do when Odi was raised to the ground and her children rendered orphans?

What did they do when GEJ was abused and finally driven out of power by the owners of Nigeria?

When are you people going to get sense?
Empty cans and coins like u make noise a lot,if u are not short sighted u ll know d purchase of a ship of that magnitude shuld make u tink and reason its main purpose and objective,Mr Coins keep blabbing ur chicken hearted motivated opinions
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
bobchigar:

You will just shout and nothing will happen. Abi how has your shouting resqued your Nnamdi? The coward set of people!
Biafra and Niger Deltan are not in coalition,so Nnamdi or whatsoever matter no concern us
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeusdgrt:
see mumu minority gl start war amd u would know whatsup, d moment they bomb benin and are marching towards Niger delta at that point u would know what u did to yourself, if ikwerre can deny igbo despite the similarities then imagine ijaw even rivers ijaws would demy delta ijaws.... be wise.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Omeny: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:

That's why we Igbos on NL see you as a traitor

Nigerdeltans

If those war ships will help you guys achieve your plan , we Biafrans wish you guys good luck. cool

You Igbos see us Niger Deltans as Traitors?

I hope you not dreaming or High on something Bro?

Did we beg or raise alarm for Igbos to fight or raise up arms against Nigeria State on our behalf?

Who's interest is Igbos agitating Biafra for?

That civil war is a source of pain to me personally because of Innocent pple that died!

And God knows why Igbos didn't win the war because I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if they had won the war!

Leave Niger-Deltans Out of what ever you are fighting for! We want a strong and United Nigeria where peace and justice reigns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
michaeligwe18:

Oga, go and look at the defense budget of US and stop saying what you dont know. It is bigger than the defense budget of russia, china, germany, france and britain combined. The have the money to build whatever in days. US is the center of research in military warfare and a lot is going on that the world dont know. Lots of technology that we enjoy comes from US military. If You think speedboat and missile is their problem, think again.

ahhh...i dont have time for this....you are replying someone,that knows america shall fall...i dont give a bleeping cent about middle-brouhahas to their dimiss.......rom didnt believe that they would be one day completly destroyed..... who cares....
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Omeny:

You Igbos see us Niger Deltans as Traitors?

I hope you not dreaming or High on something Bro?

Did we beg or raise alarm for Igbos to fight or raise up arms against Nigeria State on our behalf?

Who's interest is Igbos agitating Biafra for?

That civil war is a source of pain to me personally because of Innocent pple that died!

And God knows why Igbos didn't win the war because I wonder what would have become of Nigeria if they had won the war!

Leave Niger-Deltans Out of what ever you are fighting for! We want a strong and United Nigeria where peace and justice reigns!

if they had won,nigeria world be a drugs-haven like colombia....look even at their logic : " get rich or die trying"...which typ pf foolish reasoning is this??....rubbish....get rich at the expense of others??.....does that even make sense to anybody...??...

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by ibksiv(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
lygn19:

see mumu minority gl start war amd u would know whatsup, d moment they bomb benin and are marching towards Niger delta at that point u would know what u did to yourself, if ikwerre can deny igbo despite the similarities then imagine ijaw even rivers ijaws would demy delta ijaws.... be wise.
That's why I say u are just a noise maker,upgrade on ur imaginative creativity of political and socio economical facts and points,cz all tru ur comment I see no meaning.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
hausa-fulanis from the deserts are biting more gworo than they can chew in this country.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeusdgrt:
That's why I say u are just a noise maker,upgrade on ur imaginative creativity of political and socio economical facts and points,cz all tru ur comment I see no meaning.
try am now... just one pipeline let Nigerian army show you why u can never hv the guts boko Haram has.
Odi or Baga or Asaba would be child's play.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
ibksiv:

all those bleeping aboki's. hit and run cow'scoocksucking infidels. niger deltans we act without fear of discovery. we Bleep your ass without masking our identity whereas the abokis hit and run.

bitch
ok...
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by favourlove1: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2015
EdCure:
These militant leaders were bolstered by the recklessness of the last administration. No thanks to the insensitive Goodluck Jonathan whose personal ambitions superseded national security interests.
go back history. Are northan elders not sabotaging the efforts of the military in d fight against boko harAm?
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2015
lygn19:

try am now... just one pipeline let Nigerian army show you why u can never hv the guts boko Haram has.
Odi or Baga or Asaba would be child's play.
Thank yar adua for amnesty cz if not u for nor dey spree dis nonsense
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Thank yar adua for amnesty cz if not u for nor dey spree dis nonsense
see dz mumu, thank yara adua for the amnesty if not by now all of una for don go extinct.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2015
lygn19:

see dz mumu, thank yara adua for the amnesty if not by now all of una for don go extinct.
nah so una mouth dey take kill una so.I nor blame u,pple like u na to use lighter take burn d hair around ur prick comot den next tym if u hear warri boys matter u go learn hw to quiet
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
zeusdgrt:
nah so una mouth dey take kill una so.I nor blame u,pple like u na to use lighter take burn d hair around ur prick comot den next tym if u hear warri boys matter u go learn hw to quiet
warri boys, mk una do sth now we want see una, of all of the groups way don terrorize Nigeria none of them don ever win, none of them ever gave up except for d mend cowards, u think say another chance for amnesty go come again?... this time na to the finish, we go bomb dat warri continuously until una beg for mercy nobody get time to dae walka around bush say dem dae go find militants, like I said b4 Odi go be child's play if una try any rubbish.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by zeusdgrt(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
lygn19:

warri boys, mk una do sth now we want see una, of all of the groups way don terrorize Nigeria none of them don ever win, none of them ever gave up except for d mend cowards, u think say another chance for amnesty go come again?... this time na to the finish, we go bomb dat warri continuously until una beg for mercy nobody get time to dae walka around bush say dem dae go find militants, like I said b4 Odi go be child's play if una try any rubbish.
Lol...wen u make mouth finish u go advise urself.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by ckmayoca: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
lygn19:

boko haram is the only armed group that can cause harm to Nigeria, not because they are too powerful but because u cant reason with a man who wants to die, and they are paying for it dearly, no southern group has such heart for such, if the mend people try any rubbish Odi would be childs play this time there wont be army or battalions its just drones and missiles they would be seeing, as for the Ipob people we would take u guys serious when u carryout ur threats on what would happen if Nnamdi kanu is jailed, he has been there for over a week yet no single gun shot we are waiting as for the Odua jobless Congress, Fulanis are enough.
One Nigeria.

IPOB ain't terrorist organisation. They can't go to war cos they care for the life of there love ones.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by ckmayoca: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
dammytosh:

Another story for the gods . Ask Odi

Every building in the town except the bank, the Anglican church and the health center was burned to the ground.

Ask same Obasanjo.

That Odi issue is a fight of coward. U can't just kill unharm citizens just because of the few armed ones. Why was that not done at North East? Don't be proud of such massacre. And mind u, if those guys starts bursting pipelines, it will affect our rate of production and even our current sales ain't bringing much to the govt purse.
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by chrisblack: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
sammyj:
But this past clueless government denied giving timpolo license to buy this ship which NIMASA claimed was bought for them. GEJ has been lying since 1840 BC !!!!
don't mind them.saying nimasa can not buy a training ship cause it was too expensive,but tompolo without any definite work can purchase a ship.Jonah devourer of Nigeria while empowering touts and thieves
Re: Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard by chrisblack: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Gabbysky:
No need to talk much, I double dare buhari to try any shit with the N.D and understand proper the hatred we have for him.
Foolish PARASITES
you are a smellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.