Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (8221 Views)

Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo / Rachael Okonkwo's Easter Easter Carnival In Nsukka In Pictures / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jiggaz(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: . by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Who are these unprofessional mumus?

Is it about who came first in the industry or who can play the role well in the movie?

Since the both of them are not ready the producer should look for another actress to replace them,no time.

There are many people looking for the chance to get a taste of fame anyway. undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by deewhone(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Judging with beauty, I go 4 Rachael. Queen is unqueenly jare
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Who are these unprofessional mumus?
Is it about who came first in the industry or who can play the role well in the movie?
Since the both of them are not ready the producer should look for another actress to replace them,no time.
There are many people looking for the chance to get a taste of fame anyway. undecided
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2015
deewhone:
lol
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
deewhone:
Re: . by RedCard1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Two local, unprofessional and untalented Igbo actresses.
Ask Meryl Streep why she played a supporting role to Emily Blunt in Into The Woods.

1 Like

Re: . by jiggaz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
RedCard1:
Ask Meryl Streep why she played a supporting role to Emily Blunt in Into The Woods.
Re: . by nuelzy: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
its normal.....

u cant ask genevieve to play a supporting act where racheal will play d lead...its neva done...

professionalism goes hand in hand with years of xperience...

.... the big fishes play support acts for their fellow big fishes...

tho for men its easier...#not all tho.....

bt for women..its d ethics

....nah producer look for trouble grin
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
nuelzy:
its normal.....
u cant ask genevieve to play a supporting act where racheal will play d lead...its neva done...
professionalism goes hand in hand with years of xperience...
.... the big fishes play support acts for their fellow big fishes...
tho for men its easier...#not all tho.....
bt for women..its d ethics
....nah producer look for trouble grin
Abi.... lol
Re: . by jrupa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
If the story is correct then I think Queen has some points sha...Buh on the contrary, I thought as an actor u play into your character given rather than bringing ranks into playing a character.

1 Like

Re: . by jiggaz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
jrupa:
If the story is correct then I think Queen has some points sha...Buh on the contrary, I thought as an actor u play into your character given rather than bringing ranks into playing a character.
Re: . by ellahzy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
them get their own wahala for body.

make I watch mnet series joor.
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
ellahzy:
them get their own wahala for body. make I watch mnet series joor.
Re: . by SirVictory: 1:29am On Oct 31, 2015
It was kinda arrogant sha but I think some respect should be given to the more experienced ones. Moreover, they are the leading actresses in the kind of roles they play currently
Re: . by okooloyun1(m): 2:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Nollywood actress forming Angelina Jolie
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2015
SirVictory:
It was kinda arrogant sha but I think some respect should be given to the more experienced ones. Moreover, they are the leading actresses in the kind of roles they play currently
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2015
okooloyun1:
Nollywood actress forming Angelina Jolie
Re: . by Ladybluecash(f): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2015
That is one big problem with ds local celebs formin to b we aring crown wen actually no coronation, ds Rachel own sef don too much whc day she start sef,, aprt frm ibo dialect her movie sucks
Re: . by Alawe(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2015
RedCard1:
OGA go and play for shiit! We enjoy them. They r unprofessional and untalented but when they show up for an event u would want to die to take pix with them.
Re: . by elobyobi: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Nwa Nsukka vs. Ada Mbano. And d referee is from Onitsha. Assistant from Aba. The Judge will be Ada Abakiliki.
#WarOftheEast
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Ladybluecash:
That is one big problem with ds local celebs formin to b we aring crown wen actually no coronation, ds Rachel own sef don too much whc day she start sef,, aprt frm ibo dialect her movie sucks
Alawe:
OGA go and play for shiit! We enjoy them. They r unprofessional and untalented but when they show up for an event u would want to die to take pix with them.
elobyobi:
Nwa Nsukka vs. Ada Mbano. And d referee is from Onitsha. Assistant from Aba. The Judge will be Ada Abakiliki.
#WarOftheEast
grin
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nkoli Nwa Nsukka should take it easy oo. Queen Nwokoye gat single bone.
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2015
elobyobi:
#WarOftheEast
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
jiggaz:
Nkoli Nwa Nsukka should take it easy oo. Queen Nwokoye gat single bone.
Re: . by funnyme(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
I choose Mr.Ibu
Re: . by jiggaz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
funnyme:
I choose Mr.Ibu
Re: . by wisdomkid: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Both of these actresses are great... Can't understand the issue here grin grin grin
Re: . by cristinajohn786(f): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Ryan Gosling Blade Runner Officer k Coat
As a maker of celeb Leather jackets, we are more concern with the demand and needs of our customer and we work hard to boost your style with our most demanding celebrity replica leather jackets. Here we present for you a leather coat inspired by Blade Runner 2049 worn by Ryan Gosling. The black Ryan Gosling Blade Runner Officer k Coat is crafted of real leather with fur inner material. The jacket has come up with amazing features as fury lapel collar. It has four front pockets to keep your valuables. Long coats look more stylish in winters and when these coats are in black they will surely lift up your appearance. Now you can customize your favorite coat according to your size.
Re: . by Back18021: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
that's interesting.

If you would like to buy weed online , come check us out. We have a large selection of products, especially if you want to buy distillate online.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Lady That Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church / This Female Corp Member's Photo Has Everyone Talking Online / Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.