Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lovers Of Green And Brown Bottles{saint Bottles Cathedral}meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lovers Of Green And Brown Bottles{saint Bottles Cathedral}meet Here (772 Views)

Thread For Ekiti Indegines And Lovers Of The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Green And Brown Bottles{saint Bottles Cathedral}meet Here by IYANGBALI: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
What is your favourite alcoholic drink?how many bottles can you take at a sitting?what do you take along with your drinks and where is your favourite joint? Let's talk about our experiences at Saint Bottles Cathedral and how to move our cathedral to the permanent site.
Re: Lovers Of Green And Brown Bottles{saint Bottles Cathedral}meet Here by ijeebest: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai! What am I seeing? So someone shares this same idea with me? My brother, u are very much carried. I be senior pastor for the church ooo. Which one u be? Evangelist or are u up to bishop sef? As we yarn, I dey church now. Unto holy water ministration.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Guy / I Need A Friend / So Guys What Do You Think About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.