Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) (57506 Views)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Ahyourity(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
superman :-DOOMSDAY grin ..use the money to treat yourself
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by bukaldrinio(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Na waoo
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
i no get tyme for this "Loveday Vs Sunday" story tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

next post pls cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Trust no niggar, whether ibo , yoruba, hausa and so on and so forth. Life is all about love not money.
StepTwo:
they were both pretending to be sleeping then or how come the other couldnt kill him with d cutlass?

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by femiero: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2015
I'm only here to check names.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by seangy4konji: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thats some people salary for 10 years with no bonuses.
kennygee:
800k na wetin you dey jump from building for?

Omashe o.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ochestraone(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
now is the time to port, and you must glo with pride.... Download glo unlimited... Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Realone92(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Hey guys pls download this great song "Adele - hello" you ain't gonna regret listening to this great vocal...

Search on Google.

Adele has a very wonderful voice.

143 millions just in one week " the amazing Thing is no boobs, no butts " no naked girls , no cleavage " no g string " The hit its just amazing "

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Igbo's are too desperate.......I hate dem wit passion

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by IDnoble1: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
No problem, this one Na biafran crime.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:
800k na wetin you dey jump from building for?

Omashe o.

Nne show love to a brother and fellow NLander. Just 100k sista
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Halimi24: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Hey guys pls download this great song "Adele - hello" you ain't gonna regret listening to this great vocal...

Search on Google.

Adele has a very wonderful voice

Bleep Adele

Asa&Nneka are d best female vocalists in d world!

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by DIVINE78: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is a Biafra news. shocked
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by bummyla(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who Needs A Friend Now! This World Is So Full Of Wickedness! Sorry Dear! Speed Recovery! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by dawno2008(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
StepTwo:
they were both pretending to be sleeping then or how come the other couldnt kill him with d cutlass?

That's a wrong and careless statement bro,do you in any way knows what it means to fight for ones life,depending on where the suspect struck first,once it's not on the neck,it very normal and sensible to fight to survive,so in no way was the other pretending to sleep.
More so he was the one that want to acquire something,I believed strongly that he would have love to sleep so as to be fully alert the next day.
May God continue to protect us from enemies within.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Ayibaba1: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
I want to believe this name and tribe calling each time something bad happens is just to amuse ourselves. Just now a case of stabbing with bottle was reported in Lagos and some guys cried to high heavens calling Yoloba, Yoruba, etc. I just wonder what they will say when they read this story about another Igbo man stabbing his town's man because of money.

I want to amuse myself by saying Igbo, Yobo, Ibo again?

I am not a tribal bigot like some people, I am just trying to say that all these terrible vices perpetuated by guys cut across all tribes and religion! So, stop calling names.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by kbsheshe(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Igbo man with money,an Igbo man can kill his mother because of money. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by zynzyn(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

Sick.!!!

Using a thread about somebody's almost lost life to promote a song? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by 400billionman: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

She is a fine woman.

Nothing much. Brian Adams and Phil Collins sing better than her.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by hamzeiy: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
ikbnice:
dnt trust even a friend. They can stab u in the chest nt to talk of the back.
noooo....you should have said dont trust an igbo freind

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by irysilver(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

thanks....
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
How can this ones rule Biafra,when they chop each other with envy. I laugh @ biafrauds.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

Really?? so insensitive.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by blazetitov: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

Thanks for this. It's a beautiful song with lovely versions. #Headphone mode activated cool cool

Quick recovery to the injured guy. May God save us from enemies within.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Adegokenath(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
But why always biafura

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by enakpenedavid: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
hey guys we should need careful with the friends we keep
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by odinese(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Realone92:

143 millions just in one week
Saw it bro. Not easy unlike beyonse and rihanna who go unclad
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by odinese(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
dacovajnr:
I've been tryna download for dayz now but all am seeing is the one being covered by some fan...gimme a link

Go to Google and type "Adele -hello 234vibesmedia.com"
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
How on earth nigerians would be carrying such an amount of money up and down ehn....me to carry 20k around sef dey hard me cos some hungry bastard fit rob u especially this fast approaching xmas season ehn....get well soon sha

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by faites(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
So the guy wants murder on his conscience just because of 800k? People get mind. And this maybe the life savings of his fellow guy.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Naijaaccountwiz: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
nawah oo, the love of money...
visit for all your Accounting related questions and issues. very helpful for student of Accounting in our tertiary Institution
http://www.naijaaccountwiz..com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.