Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) (57507 Views)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by dacovajnr: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:

Go to Google and type "Adele -hello 234vibesmedia.com"
tnx
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by odinese(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
zynzyn:

Sick.!!!

Using a thread about somebody's almost lost life to promote a song? lipsrsealed

Ain't promoting sh!t!
Everybody knows Adele...I didn't post it for everyone.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by odinese(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
fpeter:

Really?? so insensitive.

You gon' love it one day.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Btruth: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
If eventually the Biafra nations is formed. It will be a terrible nation to visit for business I suppose.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by StepTwo: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
dawno2008:
That's a wrong and careless statement bro,do you in any way knows what it means to fight for ones life,depending on where the suspect struck first,once it's not on the neck,it very normal and sensible to fight to survive,so in no way was the other pretending to sleep.
More so he was the one that want to acquire something,I believed strongly that he would have love to sleep so as to be fully alert the next day.
May God continue to protect us from enemies within.

you got your own definition of careless?
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by riczy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bank nkor?
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
151487made:
Lil kesh voice *Yeeboo robo yiiboo! Yiiboo robo sikibo!! Baddest oshey!!!
they are actually the real Biafrans. they hate unity.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Collinsiweadi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Alexandro2:
people get mind.......800k?......wetin u go use am do?
Thank

I don't blame d mad beast Dat committed dis act. Rather d state of the nation
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by mekaboy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
The people i will form a country with. Ndi Biafra.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by limpopo: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
God.... please save me from my friends... dont worry about my enemies, I can handle them..
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by sanatojez: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmm. Wat a fwend.
Action hotel fool.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by chydel(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
50k bail for stealing 800k
Hmm, speechless
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by higherpower: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ifyalways(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
The heart of man is dangerously wicked.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by desmond249(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Trust nobody,the devil was once an angel.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
prideofscience:
"My friend (NNAMDI) accompany me to Cotonou to BUY a car". lifetime risk. The igbo guy will kill u and kill all whom might suspect ur disappearance. sad sad
......And you will rape his sister and her friends when he tells you to accommodate her and her friends because it runs in your ethnic culture..
olodo
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Banter1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
HeartRobber:

What is that your name again
ehya, your sister is really sick. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
chydel:
50k bail for stealing 800k
Hmm, speechless
Wonder wonder wonder...50k bail after attempting 2escape by jumping from a storey building...
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by wonlasewonimi: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Hey guys pls download this great song "Adele - hello" you ain't gonna regret listening to this great vocal...

Search on Google.

Adele has a very wonderful voice.

Tell her to do collabo with bembe aladisa first before we download
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ManTiger(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Hey guys pls download this great song "Adele - hello" you ain't gonna regret listening to this great vocal...
Search on Google.

One could have thought she ain't gonna come back after 4yrs, she came with a bang breaking numerous record.... Adele.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by chyoooma(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

my brother, i totally agree. Adele is really talented. Just listened to the song
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by bmos(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=kennygee post=39513229]800k na wetin you dey jump from building for?

Omashe o.[/quot

800k na big mini for a village boy like Love day. Am sure he don cross border
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by HrmOlolade(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
I know it's them cursed tribe, well its ojukwu's laid foundation. Criminal bastards
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by odinese(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Tell her to do collabo with bembe aladisa first before we download
Don't know her
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Islie:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/30/man-attacks-friend-in-hotel-room-flees-with-n800k/

Our Biafran brothers I salute u. The only tribe known to jump from aeroplane because of money.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by deebrain(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
StepTwo:
they were both pretending to be sleeping then or how come the other couldnt kill him with d cutlass?

Your head dey there abeg.

Na the question i dey ask sef......
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by dollarlander: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

In your own sense.
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by ewizard1: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
But seriously, why would you grant bail to someone who's intend is to kill a victim.
BAIL? for MURDER attempt?
#No!
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by macaranta(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Enough Bashing for "Biafra" today... Yolobars be like....is that how you'll matchete each other in Hotel Biafra?? grin
Re: Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) by mitcano7(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
odinese:
.sh!t happens..

Search on Google.

Just downloaded it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.