Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) (33114 Views)

Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by condralbede(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Pascal181: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

The APC walked out on principles and morality grounds. But, why did the PDP walkout?to promote corruption?
Where did dis one come from? If don't hav TV don't u @lst hav radio? PDP were opposing Amaechi because of corruption charges levelled against him and u re here saying somting else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by tolexy007(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

The APC walked out on principles and morality grounds. But, why did the PDP walkout?to promote corruption?
shut up, and stop being hypocrite angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hahahaha

Naija Politics 101.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

My friend what re u saying? Both ministerial nominees had corruption allegations against them and u say PDP didnt walk out on grounds of morality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by kulekaa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
blemon44:
Apc is more corrupt
Imagine Amaechi being a minister
It's a shame
tell us what u know about Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
dridowu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH1c1pEwA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDU_hRXSVI

Karma is a bitch truly
lalasticlala
Obanikoro was never indicted or has any case before the court then.However,Amaechi has criminal cases pending before the court but was cleared by apc senators.These are politicians that are using anti corruption as tool to get public support that have turned out to confirmed a thief as minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by anytexy: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
I voted for ChAnGe of PDP 16 years misruled. why should any sane person flash back or compare.... In fact, Nigerians are not ready to move forward. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by playtheblues(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
And that's the change right?
Richie0974:
loll... .that's it, what goes around comes around.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by hotdi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
blemon44:
Apc is more corrupt

Imagine Amaechi being a minister

It's a shame

Why can't Amaechi be a minister?
Are you a law court?
Which court of competent jurisdiction has found him guilty of those allegations?
Does the Senate has the right to label him a criminal which he is not until proven guilty?
Don't you know allegations can be raised based on political witch-hunting,hatred and frivolities?
Don't you know Amaechi is being hunted by his political enemies in Rivers?
Our constitution clearly stated that an accused person is innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Most Nigerians comment as if they are ignorant of their own constitution.
My friend just go back to school and study the basic Principles of Nigerian Law grin grin grin
Amaechi is more than qualify for a minister and he is already confirmed as a minister, if you are not comfortable with the development, you can go and hug the next electric transformer in your neighbourhool cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by kokomilala(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
How is the APC different from the PDP. It's just flagging a holier-than-thou flag.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
hotdi:

Why can't Amaechi be a minister?
Are you a law court?
Which court of competent jurisdiction has found him guilty of those allegations?
Does the Senate has the right to label him a criminal which he is not until proven guilty?
Don't you know allegations can be raised based on political witch-hunting,hatred and frivolities?
Don't you know Amaechi is being hunted by his political enemies in Rivers?
Our constitution clearly stated that an accused person is innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Most Nigerians comment as if they are ignorant of their own constitution.
My friend just go back to school and study the basic Principles of Nigerian Law grin grin grin
Amaechi is more than qualify for a minister and he is already confirmed as a minister, if you are not comfortable with the development, you can go and hug the next electric transformer in your neighbourhool cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
His criminal case is pending before tinubu's judges.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
It is different.

Because there allegations of 70 Billion corruption against Amaechi. Some of it used to outbribe Atiku during APC primaries.

Why is this walking out not on principle?
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by chukscosmos: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
The APC's doing all they can to expunge the PDP but it doesn't work that way. what goes up must come down. APC will soon fall
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by MosesEzekiel: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
What goes around comes around
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by ilerry007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
I said it before nobody talk when PDP they do there own to the APC for the past 16yrs
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
efilefun:
If you watched the video, you will notice APC senators gave valid points why Obanikoro shouldn't be screened, unlike Obanikoro who was just told to bow and go without answering any questions, Amaechi was on the floor answering questions for above an hour and who told those senior waiters to turn dumb when he was being screened, they all know those mushroom evidence Wike compiled together can't nail Amaechi, the dude even came with documents to prove them wrong. There's no way you can compare the evidence of #EkitiGate and the puff-puff paper evidence Wike relied on.
So sure their meeting that day after walking out was successful cuz PDP members tasted same "dish" they served APC members back then and theirs was more painful cuz Amaechi is a sworn enemy of the current opposition party.
You can talk too much. hahahaha
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hahaha. So PDP has started learning hw to play opposition.

cheesy
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by unphilaz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
So we should expect APC to repeat all the bad things done by PDP?
Talk of change.
gbam! So its do me and i do you AND change is a word used to deceive. Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by ACHIEVERBA: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
KARMA IS A BITCH!!
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Ofeakwu(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
allisonluvsu:
Hmmmmmmmmm! Come to think of it, don't u think Mango Should be Out by Now. grin
mi thought as well
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Samuel1402(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
[b]As I have said earlier, all PDP past Ministers and Governors should have been in Kiri-kiri now if allegations is to be reckoned with: in the face of law, the defendant remains innocent until he is found guilty by a competent court of law.

Despite the chunk of allegations on Saraki's neck, this is the same set of PDP's Senators who did not only accompanied him to the Court, but also backed him up with authenticated Vote of Confidence. Therefore, the question begging for answer is - how does Amaechi's case different Saraki's case if PDP truly mean the business of being an objective opposition since both of them have allegations hanging on their necks?

Therefore,PDP can't use a mere blackmail/allegations to achieve their revenge mission against Amaechi just because he played a prominent role in turning the biggest party in Africa to a mere regional party of Ndigbo: they can continue their wailing till eternity.

However, Saraki was confirmed when APC senators were not on the floor: PDP senators were moving out of the floor of the House when Amaechi is to be confirmed. Koro was confirmed when APC Senators were walking out of the floor of the house: Karma is a bitch, walahi tongue tongue tongue

The most astonishing part of the matter is that the foolish senators cannot ask Amaechi a question when invited in the past, but can wail outside the floor of the House after Amaechi's confirmation: what an irony.

Anyway, congratulations to Amaechi, the man who send GEJ to Otueke: a labour deserves his wages. For your information, anybody that is not please can combine Osiomole and Akinolu's advice, that is, they should go and die inside the Lagoon [/b] tongue tongue tongue
God bless u bro u really speak my mind
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
midehi2:
hehehehe they are all the same, politics is politics

i dedicate this FTC to my sweethrt sameer1212 tongue

*runsoutta thread*
wow! I missed You too dear... kiss
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by playtheblues(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
unphilaz:
gbam! So its do me and i do you AND change is a word used to deceive. Hmm!
they must think that all Naijas went to their ******* school. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by chinchum(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lai Muhammed was right, when he said PDP needed more than 4 years to be an effective opposition .
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Moahmed: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Love Machine:
Obanikoro was never indicted or has any case before the court then.However,Amaechi has criminal cases pending before the court but was cleared by apc senators.These are politicians that are using anti corruption as tool to get public support that have turned out to confirmed a thief as minister.

Amech does not have any criminal cases pending. Amechi was the one that took Wike to court for deformation of character. Let me set the record straight Amechi has consistently challenged Wike to charge him to court if they claimed to have any evidence which they failed to do.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Moahmed: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
chukscosmos:
The APC's doing all they can to expunge the PDP but it doesn't work that way. what goes up must come down. APC will soon fall

until then.
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
midehi2:
hehehehe
they are all the same, politics is politics

i dedicate this FTC to my sweethrt sameer1212
tongue

*runsoutta thread*

cool cool
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by midehi2(f): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
figo05:

cool cool
jelousy tongue
Re: Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) by seedsower(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Then why the change, if we are to continue in corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.