Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie (57264 Views)

Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / Queeneth Agbor: I Believe In Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Prospero01(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Obviously there must have bin a scene in the movie wia she was slapped. The guy only re-enacted Acts2 scene 1.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by hopeforcharles(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Wfmopraiz:

I know Igbo men don't tolerate this kind of indecency, because I've got couple of Igbo friends. But the guy shouldn't have date the young lady in the first place, since he knows she's an actress, things like this will always happen if you're dating an actress. Cos they re doing all those things for money, The movie producer can give her the offer she can't turn down. It's hard to see your woman Being kissed by another man, In the name of a movie. It's not easy though. Let's leave tribe out of this. Just few men can take this.
You just killed it, for the fact that u said only few men can tolerate this I go with u, been an actress doesn't mean u must accept any romantic role, if you value your relationship there are roles you should avoid, all these movies bulshit remember the kissed for real,
If caution is not applied it will move to the next level, romancing, then sex. Little wonders only few of them are married or sustained their relationship.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
fool.

Isn't your dad same? Ewu
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by trapQ: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2015
lmao, its your generation unborn. get lost!!
WaZoBia2015:

Isn't your dad same? Ewu
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2015
trapQ:
lmao, its your generation unborn. get lost!!

Try harder, phool
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
You are so right!
naijaking1:

That's why she earned the front page from being rewarded by a bigotry moderator

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Yorobastard(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I hope she doesn't date any again....we don't tolerate dat shiiit
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by dasparrow: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
chi4ik4:
shameless slot, u are still dating while ladies of your age are carrying their 3rd to 4th child? keep on slotting

Yeah, ladies her age are carrying their 3rd to 4th child while the husbands of such ladies are cheating on them with young sexy single or widowed ladies while they stay home raising their children in abject poverty while their husbands spend on the mistress instead.

@Post

The man is insecure. Next time she should date a more liberal open minded man who has his emotions in check. Do those exist in Nigeria? I doubt. She should follow the foot steps of Nollywood actresses who married white men. Her face may get a break from slaps then.

1 Like

Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by MightySparrow: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chinom:

Just how much Stoopidity is enough for one imbe*cile ?!!!. We can all see how 'literate' and 'civilized' you are.

What's your point? One idiot like. you slapped his girlfriend for seeing her kissing in a film, Didn't he know she was acting before?
IN this computer age the actual kissing may not have taken place.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by itstpia8: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
MightySparrow:

IN this computer age the actual kissing may not have taken place.

you're saying a CGI kissing done for the Nigerian market, would look terribly convincing?

dont tempt people to draw such abeg. You'll swear off kissing forever.

something wey no dey the culture before, you come say make dem draw am with CGI abi na editing.
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by jacoik(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
woodcook:

The joke is on you, if you can't make out what that means. grin grin
lol I blame buharia on dis joblessness
Re: Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie by Danfuster(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Few igbos know what respect is for women, I've been in igbo land now over a year... Trust me, igbo girls date westerners more than their men cos their men are stingy and self centered. But we Lagos boys, we can scatter girls head with care and affection even if na fake but the flexing is real. aó mó ilá tówó kò # InOlamidesVoice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.