Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Allah Is Thy Greatest - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Is Thy Greatest (401 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Is Thy Greatest by Olaxtra: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
He is Allah Azza Wa Jalla who never break His
promised.
He is Allah Azza Wa Jalla who never deceive you. .ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺭﺑﻜﻢ ﻭﺍﺧﺸﻮﺍ ﻳﻮﻣﺎ ﻟﺎ ﻳﺠﺰﻱ ﻭﺍﻟﺪ ﻋﻦ ﻭﻟﺪﻩ ﻭﻟﺎ
ﻣﻮﻟﻮﺩ ﻫﻮ ﺟﺎﺯ ﻋﻦ ﻭﺍﻟﺪﻩ ﺷﻴﺌﺎ ﺇﻥ ﻭﻋﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﻖ ﻓﻠﺎ ﺗﻐﺮﻧﻜﻢ
ﺍﻟﺤﻴﺎﺓ ﺍﻟﺪﻧﻴﺎ ﻭﻟﺎ ﻳﻐﺮﻧﻜﻢ ﺑﺎﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﻐﺮﻭﺭ. "O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when
no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his
father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is
truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and
be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver."
(Quran 31 : 33)
Re: Allah Is Thy Greatest by minifuworld: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Asamuilaykum! Its my pleasure to share this wonderful work of Allah with my brothers and sisters in Islam. At the mosque where i observe my jumat prayer today the Imam show the congregation the calendar of a baby born with 'Allahu' writing in arabic on her forehead this week. this happend at ajeromi ifelodun LGA lagos. allah is great!

(1) (Reply)

Hamtramck Elects America's 1st Majority Muslim City Council / Al-lihyah – The Beard... / Rivers To Establish Trust Fund To Cater For Pastors, Others – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.