Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality (46958 Views)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday / U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Trueyarn(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
...the devil is a spirit and as such a sexless being which can also choose to materialize in either male or female form.
The devil did not fucckkk with eve.
...all he did was...
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by front247: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mugabe is demonic
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureEvil:
In 10 years homosexuality will be lagal the world over.
In 40 years Religion will be Illegal the world over.

Nobody can stop that train that moved in america.
It will spread the world over.

In 50 years from now, life will change as you all know it.

Whether you like it or not.

Sad news is: most of you will be alive to see it. cheesy

It is coming and soon it will get to your various destinations cheesy

All you can do is wail cheesy grin

PureEvil must prevail on earth tongue
Lolz, i thought u're somebody serious!!

But it obvious from ur profile dat u're seeking attention!!

U registered this Account Today!! Plx mention ur previous account, i want to read read how u got banned.

Sucker!!!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by KINGS100(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6l4jdJDkkzY/VZUigIBP-6I/AAAAAAAFw2E/W2Q6q9clKqA/s640/130802173153-robert-mugabe-story-top.jpg[/img]

"Even satan wasn't Gay, he chose to approach naked Eve instead of naked Adam." - President, Mugabe on homo sexuality.

Following the legalization of gay marriage across America by the Supreme Court last week, Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, who is known for his extreme anti-gay views has been making headlines. Earlier this week was a marriage proposal to president Obama and yesterday, he allegedly said what you see below during another interview;

"Even satan wasn't Gay, he chose to approach naked Eve instead of naked Adam." - President, Mugabe on homo sexuality.

http://bbcafricanews..in/2015/07/even-satan-wasnt-gay-he-chose-to.html
you are an examplary leader sir. Respect.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by kobonaire(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
no, am not racist. I jst hate d way u put ur 1st comment. So what if 1 us dollar is equal to zimbabwe 1,000000.Who cares it dia life n dey arnt complaining. Frm ur 1st comment, one cld sense dat u see africans as inferior to the long nose folks which am arnt gonna take.
Well you are using racist phrases .... Otherwise why will you use the term "long nose folks"??
Your skin color does not define you rather it is you as an individual and your character.
There is no need to have animosity for another race especially in this 21st century.
When the currency devalued to that low value their economy was in shambles and people did suffer then. Thankfully the Zimbabwean economy is resilient enough and recovered from that.
Mugabe's time is long up .... he should be living a retired life now with all the accolades of his past achievements. He instead likes to stir up unecessary sentiments with rhetorical and inflammatory speech and his admirers fall for it.
Be wise and use your brain.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by harry509: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mykel4God:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6l4jdJDkkzY/VZUigIBP-6I/AAAAAAAFw2E/W2Q6q9clKqA/s640/130802173153-robert-mugabe-story-top.jpg[/img]

Following the legalization of gay marriage across America by the Supreme Court last week, Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, who is known for his extreme anti-gay views has been making headlines. Earlier this week was a marriage proposal to president Obama and yesterday, he allegedly said what you see below during another interview;

http://bbcafricanews..in/2015/07/even-satan-wasnt-gay-he-chose-to.html
I tink dis man is making sense ooh.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by marjson(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
High Chief Robert Mugabe of Africa!!!

The last of them all!!!

Last real African representative to the outside world after Ghadaffi.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by simdam500(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
How can you have all this and not have the best response to irrelevant topics
EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
SECONDARY EDUCATION
Kutama College
TERTIARY EDUCATION
University of Solusi
Honorary Doctor of Laws
University of Fort Hare
Honorary Doctor of Commerce
University of Africa
Honorary Doctor of Literature/Letters
University of South Africa
Bachelor of Administration
University of Ahmadou Bello, Nigeria
Honorary Doctor of Laws
University of South Africa
Bachelor of Education
University of Zimbabwe
Honorary Doctor of Laws
University of London External Programme
Bachelor of Law
University of Michigan State, United States of America
Honorary Doctor of Laws
Master of Laws
University of Morehouse
Honorary Doctor of Laws
Master of Science
St Augustine College of South Africa
Honorary Doctor of Laws
University of London
Bachelor of Science
University of Moscow
Honorary Doctor of Laws
University of Fort Hare
Awarded in 1951
Bachelor of Arts

Only one man!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man has a sharp Theological Mind...Its kinda Hilarious.

Why are Africans so despiseful of Gays?
...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?

The Bible preaches about being ur brodas keeper and one of those duties is telling ur broda wot is acceptable according to the holy book and wots not... So where his thing goes into is ur concern bruva...

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by livefromnaija: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
True Talk!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by donhils: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2015
This man has just said nothing special as far as I'm concerned. How come everybody is calling this man an exemplary leader simply cos he's anti gay?while poverty is killing his citizens, when you want to travel abroad I won't see you rushing to Zimbabwe to be led by your exemplary leader. You'll still want to kill yourself in order get an American visa or European visa even though homosexuality is legalised.

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by DedeNkem: 2:07am On Oct 31, 2015
bidexmimi:

Are u normal? did u c me refer 2 any book, am talking in terms of physical attraction here. Y suld u go 2 ur fellow man when dere r numbers of sexy,pretty and attractive women out dere. You are d ignorant one because i neva talked abt any religion.

I wrote that because your earlier comment normally come from religious id*iots.

Try to write English, NL allows multiple texts.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by MistadeRegal(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man has a sharp Theological Mind...Its kinda Hilarious.

...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?

What are you trying to pass on?
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by chidichebrys2(m): 4:56am On Oct 31, 2015
am really silent in this guy issue tin o . maybe for now sha
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:
This is so dumb, but watch Nigerians celebrate this ediocy.

1. Did Satan approach Eve for sexual satisfaction?

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

4. The Bible was written by King James and his cronies.

5. Christianity is not an African religion.

This man should invest his energy on developing African economically.

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.

Another gay on nairaland. Go and fu*ck obama
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by calabardick(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:
This is so dumb, but watch Nigerians celebrate this ediocy.

1. Did Satan approach Eve for sexual satisfaction?

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

4. The Bible was written by King James and his cronies.

5. Christianity is not an African religion.

This man should invest his energy on developing African economically.

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.

see mumu, see anus fvcker
your madness no get cure,
now answer these or thunder will strike you:
- was your father married to a man?
- were you in a mans' womb for nine months?
- was it a man that gave birth to an error like you?
- were you breast fed by a man?

Your are a disgrace to humanity, your birth certificate is an apology note from the condom factory.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Johnsown1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=39518532]This Man has a sharp Theological Mind...Its kinda Hilarious.
U should be bothered,had it been that ur father or ur mother were gay and let,u wouldnt be in existence,if u did nt drive devil away in time, he will come to dine with u

[/quota]
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by soarhey(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
All homosexuals will find their path in hell if they dont repent including Vanquay, IlekeHD and all homosexual sympathizers/supporters on Nairaland. Give your life to God almighty
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Your ignorance is Disgusting...who art thou to judge whom goes to a nonexistent fallacy... undecided
soarhey:
All homosexuals will find their path in hell if they dont repent including Vanquay, IlekeHD and all homosexual sympathizers/supporters on Nairaland. Give your life to God almighty
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by IlekeHD: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Vanquay:
Your ignorance is Disgusting...who art thou to judge whom goes to a nonexistent fallacy... undecided

Ignore the ediot. Most of them are uneducated touts.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
femi4:
We have male and female angels too

Zechariah 5:9-11 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven. So I said to the angel who talked with me
ohhhh!

You don't think to understand this verse. This is a figurative speach, that is not an angel. It said a woman with an attached wings that can make her fly. That's not an angel
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by femi4: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
ohhhh!

You don't think to understand this verse. This is a figurative speach, that is not an angel. It said a woman with an attached wings that can make her fly. That's not an angel
olodo, they were all angels, read further you all see that another male angel was there . I won't do that research for you
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
femi4:
olodo, they were all angels, read further you all see that another male angel was there . I won't do that research for you
and you called me olodo just to make your claim undecided

Woman! You are and imbec1le if you don't know it.

Can't you talk constructively undecided

Nonsense angry
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by ValerianSteel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
sabi99:
u can lie for africa bro......cos it has not been legalised in Jp
It is recognized in Japan and civil partnership is legal in two districts.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Optionalx: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
rudepen:
gay alert!

Mumu
Straight alert!

You're as dumb as your Mumugabe who don't know what democracy/civil rule means and whose citizens uses a truck load of money to buy a loaf of bread.

Mumu note the ya mumugabe has no moral rectitude to preach morals to anybody

2 Likes

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by panafrican(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Long Live President Mugabe, one of the few leaders who are not confused at all !
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Correct!!

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by oluwabolar(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Aystarz:

Ehen? Wait till one of em rapes you, then you'll know......
one don rape u before. Talk make we know now
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by oluwabolar(f): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bonapart:
because you might perish with them if you refuse to tell them the truth

What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness
I hate it when idiot like u quote the bible to prove gay is wrong. What about abortion,pre-marital sex, stealing,lying,fornicating..etc. All sin carry the same weight. Wise up fool.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by oluwabolar(f): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
The only time nigerians refer to the scriptures is when its about homosexualism.... What bout pre-marital sex,lying,fornicating.adultery,stealing.. Sin na sin.. Before u start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by oluwabolar(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
calabardick:

see mumu, see anus fvcker
your madness no get cure,
now answer these or thunder will strike you:
- was your father married to a man?
- were you in a mans' womb for nine months?
- was it a man that gave birth to an error like you?
- were you breast fed by a man?

Your are a disgrace to humanity, your birth certificate is an apology note from the condom factory.
your father is lowkey Gay... Go ask ur mother.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by calabardick(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
oluwabolar:
your father is lowkey Gay... Go ask ur mother.

see this pig, who was talking to you? you should even be ashamed of your useless self, disgust thing.... go to hell, idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos) / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.