Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nairaland Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Party (968 Views)

Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party / Nairaland Party Over / Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Party by ParadiseN(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
I have been a curious observer of nairaland forum since my brother introduced me to the forum last year. Today i finally decided to join the forum by creating a profile.

I would like to suggest a Nairaland party to foster peaceful coexistence......people are less likely to throw tantrums and have online warfare if the people behind the Monika's are known personally. Such a party can foster peaceful coexistence and make this forum a more pleasant place to be. It can also be used to introduce awards...Like most online friendly/ most a comodating/most detribalized etc.

Personally for me a nairaland party will be a good opportunity to meet people like Seun Osewa, Bacarnista, Lalasticlala, Beremx, Chukwudi44,Cramjones etc would be nice to see all the online warriors of Nairaland come together to take some wine....lol
Re: Nairaland Party by maxti: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hj..
Re: Nairaland Party by rexbuton: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
You dey crase ni? You want the biafran agitators to poison us abi the fellas at Islamíc section to...

this is an anonymous forum , organise a party at thy peril
Re: Nairaland Party by Smartiegurl(f): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
best of luck in making this fantasy of yours a reality..
Re: Nairaland Party by moderation2020: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
ParadiseN:
I have been a curious observer of nairaland forum since my brother introduced me to the forum last year. Today i finally decided to join the forum by creating a profile.

I would like to suggest a Nairaland party to foster peaceful coexistence......people are less likely to throw tantrums and have online warfare if the people behind the Monika's are known personally. Such a party can foster peaceful coexistence and make this forum a more pleasant place to be. It can also be used to introduce awards...Like most online friendly/ most a comodating/most detribalized etc.

Personally for me a nairaland party will be a good opportunity to meet people like Seun Osewa, Bacarnista, Lalasticlala, Beremx, Chukwudi44,Cramjones etc would be nice to see all the online warriors of Nairaland come together to take some wine....lol

am very sure you are looking for whom you will shoot & kill abi? all these religion and tribal online bigotry coming together means, causing a tribal war.
Please desist from such thought
Re: Nairaland Party by itstpia8: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
so they can start planning how to kill you abi.

some of them on top nairaland wey they no own, dem go dey throw all kinds of bad wishes at themselves thinking they are abusing somebody, like one compound f.ool calling himself some evil witchcraft name wey dem name am at the time him papa prick dey kpansh im mama p.u.ssy inside gutter.

Imagine such a piggish goat getting unnecessary information on his nairaland enemies. He'd be cackling with glee.

animal lasan lasan.
Re: Nairaland Party by Smartiegurl(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
moderation2020:

am very sure you are looking for whom you will shoot & kill abi? all these religion and tribal online bigotry coming together means, causing a tribal war.
Please desist from such thought
she's gat a soft spot!
she thinks this whole thing is a joke...
Re: Nairaland Party by itstpia8: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
the witches and wizards can gather themselves together to form an extra coven in addition to the ones they already have.
Re: Nairaland Party by moderation2020: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Smartiegurl:
she's gat a soft spot!
she thinks this whole thing is a joke...

don't mind her, if at all the op is a her, all this fake identity.

op thinks all this online hatred is a joke, I can stake 100,000k against 100,000k if the party holds, someone must die.

personally I will target seun grin because all this his 2wks ban I feel like sh**t**g one of the moderators
Re: Nairaland Party by ParadiseN(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
moderation2020:

don't mind her, if at all the op is a her, all this fake identity.

op thinks all this online hatred is a joke, I can stake 100,000k against 100,000k if the party holds, someone must die.

personally I will target seun grin because all this his 2wks ban I feel like sh**t**g one of the moderators

Are you guys for real?
Even the fiercest enemies can have a round table talk, a truce etc.....It all begins with the will to make the country a better place. Devoid of religious and tribal sentiments.
Re: Nairaland Party by moderation2020: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
ParadiseN:

Are you guys for real?

we are not for real, we are for play, anuofia
Re: Nairaland Party by itstpia8: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
ParadiseN:

....It all begins with the will to make the country a better place.

it is not mandatory the country must be a better place.

manage it as it is abeg.
Re: Nairaland Party by ParadiseN(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:

it is not mandatory the country must be a better place.
manage it as it is abeg.
Lol this is funny...
Re: Nairaland Party by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
ParadiseN:

chai imagine me having a party with a crackhead like cramjones lolz
Re: Nairaland Party by ParadiseN(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
chai imagine me having a party with a crackhead like cramjones lolz
Isnt that the beauty of democracy?
Re: Nairaland Party by PurestBoy(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
This op should be arrested and investigated for attempting to incite a mini war

(1) (Reply)

Accident involving 2 buses occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Pastor’s Son Who Used Girl,11 For Money Ritual In Sapele Delta State. / There Is No God: A Professor Says; You Have No Brain Sir, Replies A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.