Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) (8442 Views)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Efostick(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Am sure almost everybody is aware of the current E-feud between Nigerians and Kenyans. smiley

Anyways these are some of the funniest Posts from the E-War....

Kindly Add Yours too wink

Mods please move this to the right section

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Efostick(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
More

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Efostick(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
I no blame kenyan,their 1million na my own 1k!
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by vani86: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I no blame kenyan,their 1million na my own 1k!

Errr nope. 1 kenyan shilling is almost 2 naira.

1.9222 naira to be precise.

I am nigerian by d way

7 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by bensowe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Complete lie,source?
vani86:

Errr nope. 1 kenyan shilling is almost 2 naira.
1.9222 naira to be precise.
I am nigerian by d way
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by vani86: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Complete lie,source?

pls before you embarass yourself further.

go to www.oanda.com

3 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by cocoduck: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
vani86:

pls before you embarass yourself further.

go to www.oanda.com
How will they know, people that do not travel
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is the only thing the citizens of two poor backward third world shitholes have power to do.

8 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by vani86: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
cocoduck:
How will they know, people that do not travel

Ignorance is a disease bro
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by IlekeHD: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
When two African countries start insulting each other based on skin color, we have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:
When two African countries start insulting each other based on skin color, we have a problem.

Listen to yourself, bro ..

Why not join the insult and defend your fatherland ..

..abi because no be Yoruba vs Igbo ..grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by IlekeHD: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Listen to yourself, bro ..

Why not join the insult and defend your fatherland ..

..abi because no be Yoruba vs Igbo ..grin

I know Nigerians (Esp Igbos ) started the fight. Wherever you find them, other Africans hate them, i.e SA hating Nigerians or Ghanaians hating Nigerians. I've never known Yorubas to initiate such nonsense. The Yorubas you see there are on defense.

So proud! We need to divide this country because I can't be associated with such prideful people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

I know Nigerians (Esp Igbos ) started the fight. Wherever you find them, other Africans hate them, i.e SA hating Nigerians or Ghanaians hating Nigerians. I've never known Yorubas to initiate such nonsense. The Yorubas you see there are on defense.

So proud! We need to divide this country because I can't be associated with such prideful people.

Go jare .. only your mouth fit finish Kenyans ..

..defend your fatherland ..

..Join them on twitter now grin ..

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by IlekeHD: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Go jare .. only your mouth fit finish Kenyans ..

..defend your fatherland ..

..Join them on twitter now grin ..

Sarcasm failed. I like Kenyans and I have no reason to fight your battle.

2 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Sarcasm failed. I like Kenyans and I have no reason to fight your battle.

..It's not sarcasm , bro ..

..The Irony is for you to shun TRIBALISM ..

..Love in Kenya indeed grin

3 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by IlekeHD: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
dunkem21:

..It's not sarcasm , bro ..

..The Irony is for you to shun TRIBALISM ..

..Love in Kenya indeed grin

Shun tribalism? Whatever for?
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Shun tribalism? Whatever for?

Sorry sir ..I mistook your moniker for another ..
Pardon my oversight ..
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by IlekeHD: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Sorry sir ..I mistook your moniker for another ..

Pardon my oversight ..

Go and sin no more.
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Go and sin no more.

OK sir ..

..just shun TRIBALISM!

sorry I mean help me tell ilekeh ..

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mods, lalasticlala I hope you delete this thread.
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Mods, lalasticlala I hope you delete this thread.

Why
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2015
How come is always Nigerians against other countries. Why are Nigerians so hateful towards other African countries.

2 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:
How come is always Nigerians against other countries. Why are Nigerians so hateful towards other African countries.

Why are Nigerians so hateful towards ourselves should be the question
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Whatever beef going on there is nothing compared to what we see daily on NL ..
These tribal warlords must go and show the Kenyans the stuff we are made of ..
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Why
You should know WHY
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Whatever beef going on there is nothing compared to what we see daily on NL ..

These tribal warlords must go and show the Kenyans the stuff we are made of ..
@emboldened Nigeria has 250 ethnic groups, Over 500 languages,with different groups having superiority Complex.....till thy kingdom come, till eternity we'll continue with tribalism.
Even in a family setting, people fight. Its left to you to either ignore & train your children to see everyone as One...

What does the warlords want to show Kenya??
No, the right question is
What stuff are we made of

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Why are Nigerians so hateful towards ourselves should be the question

That too, I thought only Nigerians, South Africans and Ghanaians got those treatments.

What's their business in Far East.
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Nonsense

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So you only realized now. Btw Kenyans have always been part of their hated list alongside Ghana and SA. I guess you were not around when all those Naija versus Kenya threads were on. Have you noticed how they bash their complexion as well (typical style) forgetting that the average Kenyan is lighter than the average Nigerian. People don't travel so they just assume what they want to assume.

Then these same people will ask why do other African countries hate us. Smh

6 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Nigerians are indeed hateful and envious

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, States, Lgas Share N741.8bn For Sept / Olawepo Hashim Make Case For 3rd Force On Channels TV Debate / The Original Bola Tinubu(graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.