Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) (8433 Views)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are indeed hateful and envious
And South Africans are any berra?

Negativity has hindered your reasoning.

D Kenyan dude who started it was doing it for fun...
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:
How come is always Nigerians against other countries. Why are Nigerians so hateful towards other African countries.
We are not hateful, we don't even give a fuuuuck about u guy's... We only respond to stupid, ignorant comments made by pple from those countries
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2015
V0lv0:

So you only realized now. Btw Kenyans have always been part of their hated list alongside Ghana and SA. I guess you were not around when all those Naija versus Kenya threads were on. Have you noticed how they bash their complexion as well (typical style) forgetting that the average Kenyan is lighter than the average Nigerian. People don't travel so they just assume what they want to assume.

Then these same people will ask why do other African countries hate us. Smh
@ bolded
Blasphemy at its peak grin
You sound pained btw
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
And South Africans are any berra?

Negativity has hindered your reasoning.

D Kenyan dude who started it was doing it for fun...
answer jiggaman's question "why are nigerians hateful?"
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

@ bolded
You sound pained btw
that's actually true. most people haven't travelled. case point for Kenya. most people (foreign) genuinely think Kenyans are charcoal-black and really skinny...... I think it's probably because of the exposure of Kenyan athletes around the world, not knowing that all long distance runners from all over the world are thin, and most of the long distance runners from Kenya come from one region, out of 47 regions in Kenya.
the average Kenyan woman is actually 'fat' same as any developing country, little traveling will show you so many similarities in Africa, you'l be surprised,.... like how I found out, some Kenyans say 'ghai!'as an e exclamation of something unbelievable whereas Nigerians say 'chai!' see how similar these expressions are while theese two ppl live miles apart?
another one is you might find women in Ghana covering there heads with paperbag when it rains on the streets, and the same thing happens with women in Uganda

2 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
answer jiggaman's question "why are nigerians hateful?"
uhm done that already

JiggamanGh:
How come is always Nigerians against other countries. Why are Nigerians so hateful towards other African countries.
We are not hateful, we don't even give a fuuuuck about u guy's... We only respond to stupid, ignorant comments about Nigeria made by pple from those countries
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

@ bolded
You sound pained btw

How exactly am I sounding pained? undecided I am not a Kenyan am just stating a fact. Have you been to Kenya before?
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
I think most African countries despise Nigerians and I don't know why. I think we are all brothers. whites sh*it on us and we gon sh*it on ourselves too? I mean come on...

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ioannes:
I think most African countries despise Nigerians and I don't know why. I think we are all brothers. whites sh*it on us and we gon sh*it on ourselves too? I mean come on...
Nigeria is not a country it is a British company claiming giant of africa that's why other African countries despise it
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
VonBismark:
Nigeria is not a country it is a British company claiming giant of africa that's why other African countries despise it

are you Nigerian?
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am a nigerian,, but God forgive me i hate being called a nigerian. I think other african countries are fairing better than our so called nigeria, check the economy of ghana and the upgrading of their currency, (nigeria is no match for them), ghana's politics has been transparent and clean this recent years, am still looking to see a large influx of Ghanaians in nigerian schools. Look at south africa, developing tremendously up till the extent of hosting a world cup which nigeria will never dream of. We pay huge amounts of money monthly to watch DSTV, a south african based cable network, south africans don't pay such amounts to watch us on cable(i can bet on that). Some block-headed nigerians are laughing at kenyans, do you realise that the athletic nature you laugh at them for makes them proud in every Olympic games? They compete against the world and come out with so many gold medals(i've even lost count how many) but i can assure you that nigeria can never achieve up to 3 gold medals after every Olympic games (always finishing last in every competition, soon they will fall out of even the last position). The wealthy nigerians pay kenyans huge amounts of money to visit their game reservation and see wonderful animals(even the former president Jonathan was their with his family few weeks ago), i watch nat geo wild on cable and see white men spending time watching and appreciating the lovely animals in abundance, in nigeria the best and most abundant animals are lizards, stolen chickens, dirty dogs and thin cows, what a shame.
Please, fellow African brothers, forgive and leave the lazy and foolish nigerian youths, they possess little thinking faculty and are yet to get out of the medieval paradigms they still live in. My dream is to study nuclear physics oversees and be a great and renouned physicists, so i can help make the world better, if you have any helpful link inform me so that i can do great things with my life(to my African brothers).

2 Likes

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2015
dunkem21:
Whatever beef going on there is nothing compared to what we see daily on NL ..

These tribal warlords must go and show the Kenyans the stuff we are made of ..
pls exclude igbo from that ur nonsense anything that ll bring down nigeria is welcome I wonder y brazil didn't win nigeria
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
pls exclude igbo from that ur nonsense anything that ll bring down nigeria is welcome I wonder y brazil didn't win nigeria
[/s]

HAIRY ASHA.WO BAST*RD HOW WAS LAST NIGHT'S WORK? DID YOU ENJOY THOSE OFE MMANU MEN? grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

HAIRY ASHA.WO BAST*RD HOW WAS LAST NIGHT'S WORK? DID YOU ENJOY THOSE OFE MMANU MEN? grin cheesy
who's this bastard are you high on something get lost as 4 your mama have u asked her y she left the 2days ago coming back late? Her toto was destroyed yafu yafu that noon ifele eme ozu wuru awo. Imagine this worthleSs liability stinking ass

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
who's this bastard are you high on something get lost as 4 your mama have u asked her y she left the 2days ago coming back late? Her toto was destroyed yafu yafu that noon ifele eme ozu wuru awo. Imagine this worthleSs liability stinking ass
[/s]

LMAO AMAKA TOO IS SPEAKING INGRISH grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I.DDIOT! DAUGHTER OF UPPER IWEKA BRIDGE ASHI.THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR TINY AGBALUMO BREA.ST grin cheesy ;DHAS YOUR MOTHER'S T.O.TO STOP GUSHING OUT NOODLES?

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

LMAO AMAKA TOO IS SPEAKING INGRISH grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I.DDIOT! DAUGHTER OF UPPER IWEKA BRIDGE ASHI.THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR TINY AGBALUMO BREA.ST grin cheesy ;DHAS YOUR MOTHER'S T.O.TO STOP GUSHING OUT NOODLES?
how is mama's vagina hope enough hot water to massage that nonsense you came out from I spit on that curses bullshit your papi condones shit imagine the useless man inserting his. 6mm pencil tufiakwa ozu wuru awuo oloshi u ll be killed very soon bounce

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
how is mama's vagina hope enough hot water to massage that nonsense you came out from I spit on that curses bullshit your papi condones shit imagine the useless man inserting his. 6mm pencil tufiakwa ozu wuru awuo oloshi u ll be killed very soon bounce
[/s]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

AMAKA YOU'RE EXCEDINGLY MAD. BETTER GO AND FACE YOUR ASH.AWO BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO SPEAK INGRISH grin ID.DIOT GIVE PIDGIN A TRY.NYAMINRI VILLAGE ASH.AWO BASTAR.D FORMING GANGSTER ON NAIRALAND.YOU'LL DIE YOUNG AMAKA.IT'S NOT ME THAT WILL KILL YOU.ITS THE SAME GHONORREA THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER THAT WILL KILL YOU.USELESS MGBEKE HAIRY BUSH RAT.PPTWEH, IF I SEE YOU,I'LL SPIT ON YOU

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

AMAKA YOU'RE EXCEDINGLY MAD. BETTER GO AND FACE YOUR ASH.AWO BUSINESS AND STOP TRYING TO SPEAK INGRISH grin ID.DIOT GIVE PIDGIN A TRY.NYAMINRI VILLAGE ASH.AWO BASTAR.D FORMING GANGSTER ON NAIRALAND.YOU'LL DIE YOUNG AMAKA.IT'S NOT ME THAT WILL KILL YOU.ITS THE SAME GHONORREA THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER THAT WILL KILL YOU.USELESS MGBEKE HAIRY BUSH RAT.PPTWEH, IF I SEE YOU,I'LL SPIT ON YOU
and the shit hole continues ranting aint you ashamed of yourself silly stupid 7 o'clock bitch you must be stupid for daring me your useless tribe aint worth nothing if only your father pulled out the world wouldn't have one inconsequential fool well since you are around ,you are still are a liability fool even awolowo is not as silly and stupid as you anuofia what's up bitch but your likes are fanta and buns for a night ride cheap slut bounce

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and the shit hole continues ranting aint you ashamed of yourself silly stupid 7 o'clock bitch you must be stupid for daring me your useless tribe aint worth nothing if only your father pulled out the world wouldn't have one inconsequential fool well since you are around ,you are still are a liability fool even awolowo is not as silly and stupid as you anuofia what's up bitch but your likes are fanta and buns for a night ride cheap slut bounce

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ YOUR INGRISH SO THAT IT WON'T AFFECT MY I.Q cheesy grin.AMAKA YOUR ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE HAS BEEN FRUITLESS SO FAR.TRY LEARNING HOW TO TYPE INGRISH BEFORE CHALLENGING ME.IF YOU CAN PERFECT YOUR ENGLISH TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET, I WILL TAKE YOU TO LAGOS.YOU'RE HAPPY RIGHT? grin cheesy THERE ARE PLENTY OFE MMANU MEN IN LAGOS AND THEY WILL PAY YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WELL grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
kaakulator3:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ YOUR INGRISH SO THAT IT WON'T AFFECT MY I.Q cheesy grin.AMAKA YOUR ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE HAS BEEN FRUITLESS SO FAR.TRY LEARNING HOW TO TYPE INGRISH BEFORE CHALLENGING ME.IF YOU CAN PERFECT YOUR ENGLISH TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET, I WILL TAKE YOU TO LAGOS.YOU'RE HAPPY RIGHT? grin cheesy THERE ARE PLENTY OFE MMANU MEN IN LAGOS AND THEY WILL PAY YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WELL grin cheesy
and what you typed up there is english right? Anyway you are still inconsequential to mankind
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by holysina(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
IlekeHD:

I know Nigerians (Esp Igbos ) started the fight. Wherever you find them, other Africans hate them, i.e SA hating Nigerians or Ghanaians hating Nigerians. I've never known Yorubas to initiate such nonsense. The Yorubas you see there are on defense.

So proud! We need to divide this country because I can't be associated with such prideful people.

guy calm down, u just lied to an extent with these. i was in S.A early this year and was talking to Xhosa babe, and she asked me are u Igbo or Yoruba and i asked asked her why she was asking she said because igbo boys are wicked, they don't know how to take care of women and they are always into illegal business, then i asked her who told her and she said she has three Yoruba friends that they told her. so u see most times it is Nigerians that spoil the name of others

1 Like

Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Clintonblaze:
I am a nigerian,, but God forgive me i hate being called a nigerian. I think other african countries are fairing better than our so called nigeria, check the economy of ghana and the upgrading of their currency, (nigeria is no match for them), ghana's politics has been transparent and clean this recent years, am still looking to see a large influx of Ghanaians in nigerian schools. Look at south africa, developing tremendously up till the extent of hosting a world cup which nigeria will never dream of. We pay huge amounts of money monthly to watch DSTV, a south african based cable network, south africans don't pay such amounts to watch us on cable(i can bet on that). Some block-headed nigerians are laughing at kenyans, do you realise that the athletic nature you laugh at them for makes them proud in every Olympic games? They compete against the world and come out with so many gold medals(i've even lost count how many) but i can assure you that nigeria can never achieve up to 3 gold medals after every Olympic games (always finishing last in every competition, soon they will fall out of even the last position). The wealthy nigerians pay kenyans huge amounts of money to visit their game reservation and see wonderful animals(even the former president Jonathan was their with his family few weeks ago), i watch nat geo wild on cable and see white men spending time watching and appreciating the lovely animals in abundance, in nigeria the best and most abundant animals are lizards, stolen chickens, dirty dogs and thin cows, what a shame.
Please, fellow African brothers, forgive and leave the lazy and foolish nigerian youths, they possess little thinking faculty and are yet to get out of the medieval paradigms they still live in. My dream is to study nuclear physics oversees and be a great and renouned physicists, so i can help make the world better, if you have any helpful link inform me so that i can do great things with my life(to my African brothers).
guy stop saying rubbish, u are talking like an ignorant unpatriotic fool, u don't know anything abt Nigeria .how great d country is. I'm sure uv not gone anywhere apart from ur village. Do u know how much south Africans love naija music and movies. and have u checked d latest GDP of nigeria and Ghana, u can't even compare. and did they tell u south African are happy with d fact that its white people that rule their country . guy Nigeria has what many countries dream of having, even the gray america envies Nigeria . and u are here saying rubbish. oya change ur nationality to Russian na or Brazilian, u can even relocate to jupiter. IDIOT!!!!!
Re: The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2017
How does it kwoncern me?

Tomorrow it will be Nigerians versus Burundians or Ugandans.

Jobless yoots plenty in both countries that have time to post lubbish on the internet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Account Freezing: Akwa Ibom State Government Slams N50b Suit On EFCC / PDP Rakes In N793m, Screens 33 Aspirants For Bayelsa, Kogi Governorship / End Killings, Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.