Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. (5723 Views)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can I tell my wife that my landlord's daughters are asking me to hook them up with my friends. I am living a comfortable life and they seem to want a piece of me or my friends. Two of them walked up to me in my company, that is how desperate they are.

I like the feeling, but I feel like telling my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by BreezyCB(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
On Your Own

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
BreezyCB:
On Your Own

Gimme an advice if u can man. I'll appreciate man
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by libertyfather(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
I guess you dunt nairaland is everywhere? Anyway Don't worry you wife yaf yia

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Zeedarh(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tell your wife and look for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
libertyfather:
I guess you dunt nairaland is everywhere? Anyway Don't worry you wife yaf yia

Thanks.
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
Tell your wife and look for trouble

Thought as much too ma'am. Thanks
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by chii8(f): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

oga stop thoughting...tell ya wife,she wl trust n respect u d more n help fight ur unforeseen battles.
Ekushe ooo

7 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

Gimme an advice if u can man. I'll appreciate man
liar. Ur a big man and u live in another man's house as a tenant. Just hook them up and stay out of the affair. It's not everything you tell ur wife. Assuming ur telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by chii8(f): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

oga stop thoughting...tell ya wife,she wl trust n respect u d more n help fight ur unforeseen battles.
Ekuse ooo
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
lofty900:
liar. Ur a big man and u live in another man's house as a tenant. Just hook them up and stay out of the affair. It's not everything you tell ur wife. Assuming ur telling the truth

This is my first post on nairaland. This isn't a lie.

Thanks anyways
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
chii8:

Ekuse ooo

Thanks for the advice. But I am worried she might take it in wrongly and think otherwise.
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by SAMBARRY: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
You need nairalanders permission for your landords daughter to HAVE A PIECE OF YOU? grin

I hope when you swell up her belle and katakata burst you will not enter nl to write stories that touch of how your landlord is forcing his daughter on you as second wife wink

Let me help you take permission from cococandy

Ahen nne cococandy bia o.this man and his friends wants to give his landlord daughter some sugar.should he go ahead? grin

I've told him also not to Inform his wife too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
lofty900:

Dude this isn't about me being a big man. U dey para oh.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

Dude this isn't about me being a big man. U dey para oh.
OK but don't tell ur wife anything, for peace to reign
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You need naitalanders permission for your landords daughter to HAVE A PIECE OF YOU? grin

I hope when you swell up her belle and katakata burst you will not enter nl to write stories that touch of how your landlord is forcing his daughter on you as second wife wink

Let me help you take permission from cococandy

Ahen none cococandy board o.this man wants to give moo landlord some sugar.should he go ahead? grin

I am trying to understand you.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
lofty900:
OK but don't tell ur wife anything, for peace to reign

Noted sire
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

I am trying to understand you.
I have contacted my oga at the top and he said you should go ahead and not let your wife know about it at all.just give her what she wants in her father's bedroom wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
In an ideal relationship you two would be cracking jokes about it. wink

7 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mindfulness:
In an ideal relationship you two would be cracking jokes about it. wink

I am really worried they walked up to me and aired their minds. I was surprised and I have this urge to tell my wife but u know women for what they are. She fit go change am for me oh. U know them bro
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

I am really worried they walked up to me and aired their minds. I was surprised and I have this urge to tell my wife but u know women for what they are. She fit go change am for me oh. U know them bro

If you think that telling your wife is a bad idea then probably it is a bad one. Never do anything you are not sure of. That's all. wink

4 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

If you think that telling your wife is a bad idea then probably it is a bad one. Never do anything you are not sure of. That's all. wink

Thanks mate. You just got a like from me.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by MARKone(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Does it really matter if you tell your wife or not, you are an adult, and hence can differentiate right from wrong, so if them girls are bothering you, then tell them off, you do not need your wife to achieve that my man.

1 Like

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Tee1branson: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
MARKone:
Does it really matter if you tell your wife or not, you are an adult, and hence can differentiate right from wrong, so if them girls are bothering you, then tell them off, you do not need your wife to achieve that my man.

I feel u sire.
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by gidjah(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yes can you pls
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by itstpia8: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
just wait until the sh*t hits the fan first.
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Dyt(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:
just wait until the sh*t hits the fan first.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tee1branson:

Thanks mate. You just got a like from me.
op has been sleeping with his Landlords daughters, I was there. He can't tell his wife is a witch
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by cooker: 2:34am On Oct 31, 2015
do not tell her she will suspect your every move undecided believe you do not want that in your marriage do away with those girls
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by timilehing(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
No need to tell her or link them up with your friends. Just go ahead and banged them, that's if you're not already doing it

#Worthless cheat
Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Story. To fuccck those ladies so dey hungry you grin grin.
Your imaginations is already running wild.Those winches don start to dey play with wire wey connect your brain to your di, ck.A grown man seeking for advice on how to deal with loose gurls needs to take 3 tablet of panadol extra(500mg), painkil 2 tabs (500mg), 4 tablet ibuprofen (500mg), Advil (2 tablets in the morning, after noon, night and midnight).

If e no work, trek go junction go buy Agbo fever.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. by Qualer: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
Story. To fuccck those ladies so dey hungry you grin grin.
Your imaginations is already running wild.Those winches don start to dey play with wire wey connect your brain to your di, ck.A grown man seeking for advice on how to deal with loose gurls needs to take 3 tablet of panadol extra(500mg), painkil 2 tabs (500mg), 4 tablet ibuprofen (500mg), Advil (2 tablets in the morning, after noon, night and midnight).

you see wetin i talk before... you to like diickkk! oya come make i give you better one that will last you for a while so that your body can calm down!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Reduce Thoughts Of/attempts At Suicide? / My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) / Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.