Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? (2303 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / Umi Iron Pro Features Killer Looks & Powerful Specs At An Amazing Price / UMI IRON PRO | Upgraded To Your Taste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
We have all seen UMI Hammer, UMI Zero, UMi Iron. Now UMI introduces UMI Iron Pro tagged as 'The World's Most Secured Smartphone'. What makes it so secured? Adorned round with a metal frame carved from a single piece of aircraft-grade magnesium-aluminum alloy and measures 7.9mm thick and gathers a weight of 148g.

We still haven't hit the jackpot yet - This 5.5" smartphone has an Eyeprint ID. This is a sensor that uses the unique veins in your eyes for user authentication, impressive. And has a fingerprint reader that reads and executes in just 0.32s.

Apart from it's catchy aesthetic appeal, the phone packs a punchy RAM of 3GB and an internal memory of 16GB with one of the nano-SIM slots doubling as a MicroSD slot also. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6753 chipset (octa Cortex-A53 at 1.3GHz, Mali-T720 and a battery capacity of 3,100mAh.

With an 8MP selfie camera from OmniVision with a f/2.2 aperture, selfies just got better for selfie lovers. This front camera also has its own flash, a feature seen in the Samsung Galaxy J7 and J5. The rear camera comes in at 13MP from Sony with a f/2.0 aperture.

The Umi Iron Pro runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, but withUMI Rootjoy, you get to choose between a number of ROMs, including CyanogenMod, MIUI 6, and others - talk about OS versatility.

Also on board is a headphone amplifier dedicated to providing a noise-free music/media experience. Makes use of a 5.5" 1080p screen (LTPS) with a ppi of 403 while using Skyline notification feature is a soft line of light at the bottom, which subs for the regular notification light.

UMI Iron pro sells for N36000 - N42000 but its availability in Nigeria has not been ascertained.

Read full specs below.

NETWORK

TECHNOLOGY:
2G BANDS: 900/1800/1900
3G BANDS: 900/1900/2100
4G BANDS: LTE
SPEED: HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
GPRS: Yes
EDGE: Yes

BODY

DIMENSIONS: 152.3 x 76.5 x 7.9mm
WEIGHT: 148g
SIM: 2 Nano-SIM Slots
COLOURS: Silver And Black
STYLUS: No

DISPLAY

DISPLAY TYPE: LTPS Touchscreen, 16M Colours
DISPLAY SIZE: 5.5 Inches
RESOLUTION: 1920 x1080pixels, 403PPI
PROTECTION: -

PLATFORM

OPERATING SYSTEM: Android Lollipop 5.1
CHIPSET: MediaTek MT6753
CPU: Octacore 1.3GHz
GPU: Mali-T720

MEMORY

CARD SLOT: Uses Nano-Sim Slot as Card Slot, Up to 64GB
INTERNAL: 16GB, 3GB RAM

CAMERA

PRIMARY(REAR): 13MP Sony IMX214 with dual-flash
SECONDARY(FRONT): 8.0MP OV8858 camera

SOUND

ALERT TYPES: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
LOUDSPEAKER: Yes
HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5mm jack, Yes

COMMUNICATION

WI-FI: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz/5GHz
BLUETOOTH: v4.0
GPS: A-GPS with EPO
NFC: No
INFRARED PORT: No
FM RADIO: No
USB TYPE: USB Type-C

FEATURES

SENSORS: G- Sensor,P- Sensor,L-Sensor,Accelerometer
MESSAGING: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
BROWSER: HTML5
OTHER FEATURES:
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor

BATTERY

CAPACITY: 3100mAh
STANDBY TIME: 10 Days
TALK TIME: -
MUSIC PLAY TIME: -

PRICE: N36000 - N42000

www.techspecular.com

Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by Rex123(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Hot device! Come here baby!
Still team iphone!
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2015
where are the tecno advocates justifying the price of that crap called phantom 5 . Here is a device better than it all round yet its quite CHEAPER
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by sats: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2015
minus - swapping for memory card
nah
i dont want dat
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by gbodimowo(m): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2015
sats:
minus - swapping for memory card nah i dont want dat
didny u use injoo?
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
ollah1:
where are the tecno advocates justifying the price of that crap called phantom 5 . Here is a device better than it all round yet its quite CHEAPER

guy please speak with facts, how is this device better than the phantom 5, state facts and let's stop talking like the unintelligent bunch that we are in Nigeria, i like this device but to call it better, that means you have done a review on both phones and it came out tops, only difference i see is the price tag and do this device has tech centers in case it gets faulty or i need to change a part, get all this info before coming out to talk..
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

guy please speak with facts, how is this device better than the phantom 5, state facts and let's stop talking like the unintelligent bunch that we are in Nigeria, i like this device but to call it better, that means you have done a review on both phones and it came out tops, only difference i see is the price tag and do this device has tech centers in case it gets faulty or i need to change a part, get all this info before coming out to talk..

I haven't done any reviews but it's got delightful specs than P5

Camera: it employs a better Sony sensor
Chipset: it uses a higher MTK version
Price: it's cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by augster(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

pls don't say it elsewhere. this your post is a slap on this phone's face. it's far better and cheaper than phantom 5
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
augster:
pls don't say it elsewhere. this your post is a slap on this phone's face. it's far better and cheaper than phantom 5

dude how better, was it rated better in any review, my guy i talk based on reviews and real life facts, what are your points? we both know it is cheaper so what else
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by augster(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

dude how better, was it rated better in any review, my guy i talk based on reviews and real life facts, what are your points? we both know it is cheaper so what else
guy you've been blinded by tecno...look outside the box....64 bit MT6753 octacore clocked at 1.3ghz...phantom 5 is just overclocked at 1.5ghz...and we know tecno phones to be shitty. Updates are very important if I'm to spend an outrageous amount on phantom 5. Forget about service centres...Apple, htc sef no get centres for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by lukmoore: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
If you like preach Tecno from now till 2020 i'm buying this umi iron pro. Its the kind of phone i've always wanted.

1 Like

Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by Flye: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2015
I don't know d problem of tecno people, is it that they can't reason or read.

Phone pack all this spec with all this security features and he is still comparing it with expensive shit called p5.

Tecno mumus are just like iPhone sheep, but isheep have creativity and beauty to hold on while tecno lack all this things.
Re: Umi Iron Pro- World's Most Secured Smartphone? by lukmoore: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Flye:
I don't know d problem of tecno people, is it that they can't reason or read.

Phone pack all this spec with all this security features and he is still comparing it with expensive shit called p5.

Tecno mumus are just like iPhone sheep, but isheep have creativity and beauty to hold on while tecno lack all this things.
they are paid to promote tecno

(1) (Reply)

Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? / Hey Everybody, Whats The Budget And Specs Of A Phone U Want, Get It Now / Top Cheapest Android Tablets In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.