Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69525 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:
Atheist will be silent on these mysteries grin grin

In Patience Jonathan's voice "There is God o"
And do the mysteries signify the presence of 'God' in them? To me, t brings the whole thing of it under more scrutiny.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by joseph1832(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
llaykorn:

I wasn't trying to play with words; I was actually questioning his words on the triangle not existing.
Okay bro.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Pque(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
If God go catch u, he will surely do. If u like employ 50,000 soldiers to watch ur back, that doesn't stop Baba God.

Back to d topic: This life is full of mysteries. The pyramid might remain a puzzle that can still b solved because we can see it. What about those that disappeared and their traces could nt b found, I guess that is supernatural but a very big one. If I say there is no supernatural at this my age, I will be deceiving myself.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

Theists be like "It was god. He made those school kids disappear to show his power. He caused untold pain to the families of the bermuda victims because he can. I mean, why are the pyramids, stonehegde and easter island still a mystery when the bible clearly says angels came and bore giants? Only a fool won't believe the angels and their offsprings defaced the earth with these structures as part of the destruction the bible said they caused. Praise jehovah for he is all-powerful and works in weird ways" cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by omojeesu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Some may later be solved in time by chance or deliberate search / investigation with technology.

Others won't be solved or come to public disclosure since they're alien (demonic) operations!

In God's new order, we all will know ALL truth!

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
I think i love dis!!Quiet informative&educative but wait oo i think chibok gurls tinz na scam**my opinion tho grin grin
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
holuwatobhy:
Nting As Gotten Me Glued To My Phone Dan Dis.Nice One But One That Pyramid I GUES EGYPTIANS USE ISREALIGT ABI WATING U THINK?

exactly wat I think too
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sukkot: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

That is a daft statement you just made

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Jerryolumide(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Zedric:
Theists be like "It was god. He made those school kids disappear to show his power. He caused untold pain to the families of the bermuda victims because he can. I mean, why are the pyramids, stonehegde and easter island still a mystery when the bible clearly says angels came and bore giants? Only a fool won't believe the angels and their offsprings defaced the earth with these structures as part of the destruction the bible said they caused. Praise jehovah for he is all-powerful and works in weird ways" cheesy

So you don't believe in God, but you believe and make reference to what His word says??
#WhoAreYouDecieving

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by himola: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
This world is mysterious indeed, yes, Heaven. Where are the dead? If such things are off record & no one can still prove them otherwise. Then think of Hell & Heaven.

Religiously, we are made to believed that there is life after death. But where are our beloved departed ones?

Moses, Noah, Elijah, Jesus theories recorded years back indeed something to reckon with. Allah ul Akbar, building of Kaa'bhar.

Think of these, where are we from as Naija & what brought out this colour skin?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by chudyboy05(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice One. Chibok na terrorist Buhari and it's apc hand work. They really disgraced the hardwork of zoo army.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by ZYZZA: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Can chicken girl be taken off the list

. It no mystery to someone people that set it up
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jerryolumide:

So you don't believe in God, but you believe and make reference to what His word says??
#WhoAreYouDecieving
Not so smart, are you? I don't believe in superman, does that mean i can't refer to the character's words?

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by 4nobody4every1: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
smiley
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Jerryolumide(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Zedric:
Not so smart, are you? I don't believe in superman, does that mean i can't refer to the character's words?

You don't believe Buhari is the president, but you say his reforms is what's making the country suffer?
Nope! It doesn't work that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Afritop(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
ElDaIllest:
No 12.Buhari said he inherited an empty teasury yet he released N400B,maybe the fund flew out from Bermuda traingle lolz
You are not serious grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by iamord(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Explorers:
“The Black Knight Satellite” whose origin and purpose were unknown, was spotted before any man-made satellites were launched.

In 1954, a retired air force major reported that the U.S Air Force spotted two satellites orbiting Earth. Some claim this black knight satellite may 13,000 years old, and has been both sighted and photographed.
This is to show we are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Onyiido: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
pharmow:
Educative. This is the kinna thread that deserves front page all day
Mods will find it hard posting this one.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by frozenvictor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
the only place We can get answer is heaven
why don't We all focus on getting to heaven and ask our greatest father the answers to those questions.....

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by M17CXi: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
To me about the Mega structures, I do believe that those were not humans handiwork, can can never be,

Take a look at those "stones/ statues" even over technology can't even move then,

My saying is that they were places they by Forces or Giants beings and not humans,

And about the disappearance,

Question we are to ask here is:

#1. Those people/bodies that dis those investigation are liable or aware of the actual results, but may keep them untold,
""Remember the saying that says 'when something lost and the thief wen thief am dey follow u dey find am, say u nor go see am'

So, those people claiming to be investigating those incident are fully aware of what happened!

BY THE WAY I LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THOSE ALLIENs stuffs, cheesy

Thanks OP

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by murphymakun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Zedric:
true talk
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Afritop(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Explorers:
14. The Dancing Plague of 1518.

The story of the dancing plague sounds like something straight out of fiction.On a summer’s day in the town of Strasbourg during the year 1518, a woman began dancing wildly in the street. The day turned into night, the night turned into morning, and she was still dancing. Within a week, 34 others had joined her, dancing as though they were possessed, without stop, for no apparent reason. And within a month, the number of dancers had reached 400. Religious sermons were called to address the issue. Physicians were called in to document the event and try to find a solution. And all the while, the dancing worsened. Many became ill or died as a result of exhaustion, strokes, or heart attacks. The authorities eventually decided that the only way the dancers would recover is if they danced it out of their systems.Gild halls and a grain market were opened to the dancers, and a wooden stage was even constructed for them. Musicians were even brought in to keep those affected moving. Numerous theories have been proposed for the cause of the bizarre event, including poisoning, epilepsy, typhus, mass psychogenic illness, and even secretly coordinated religious rituals, but to this day we still have no answer for this truly unbelievable historical event.
THIS ONE NA SERIOUS ISSUE

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by sample042(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
I dont see any mystery behind all this...
just like sm1 said earlier, proper scrutiny will definitely crop up good and resounding answers to what u termed ''MYSTERY'.
'

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Etizz: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chibok girls never tay na....... I don't think a year plus issue is now an history...... Don't really know sha
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
This got me glued to my phone till the end. So many mysteries, the bermuda triangle has always intrigued me, and many writers av made wonderful fictions out of the mystery
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by An2elect2(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom
Had to quote this for future reference.

Brilliant!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by yek: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
pharmow:
Educative. This is the kinna thread that deserves front page all day

Seconded
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by miqos02(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
seen this before
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by iamord(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
gretblue:
God remains God.
so.....?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by iamord(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
frozenvictor:
the only place We can get answer is heaven
why don't We all focus on getting to heaven and ask our greatest father the answers to those questions.....
Smh..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Bikeman Carried 3 Women On His Bike At The Same Time (Photo, Video) / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.