Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Raise #550,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise #550,000 (2826 Views)

8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Please I need advice from adults in the house.. am the games prefect of my school and am in my final year in school now.. my school has always attended international trips to dubai southafrica and UK.. but since my primary school I've never attended any of these .trips my father promised me that before I finish secondary he would pay for one of the trip for me.. but now things has turn around no money again and no hope.. I was shocked when my dad asked me to help him send a text message ,when I saw a message showing his account balance...I almost cried this is someone that counted millions.. but now nothing nothing..... I've tried to do so many things ranging from soccer betting to affiliate marketing to plenty things... none is working...... so recently my school will be going for a conference at Romania next year and I showed interest and I ran around told some of my relatives and I was able to get 36k which I paid to the school for my international passport... I got the passport last week Friday.. so please I need advice on how to raise #550,000 to pay up ..please I need advice?
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by seoxpert(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
It's not feasible since you are desperate. Seriously, I'll advise that you skip the trip for obvious reasons.

#I also processed my International Passport Last Year and did not spend above N15,000 for that and your school collected N36,000. Wow.

3 Likes

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
seoxpert:
It's not feasible since you are desperate. Seriously, I'll advise that you skip the trip for obvious reasons.

#I also processed my International Passport Last Year and did not spend above N15,000 for that and your school collected N36,000. Wow.
my school didn't collect all 36 ..I paid them 25k
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by trapQ: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
you don't need that trip. Any other person that advice's you otherwise doesn't have your best interest at heart.

2 Likes

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by seoxpert(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
nwachukwu080:

my school didn't collect all 36 ..I paid them 25k
OK.
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Unique9: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
BRO JUST LEAVE THE TRIP FOR NOW, MEHN TRIPS ARE COMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Right now you are too desperate, you might make a lot of mistakes if insist on going for this trip. However, there is nothing God cannot do, just keep praying about it.
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by akinniranye(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
You don't need to be taught how to raise emergency money, you need to learn to excel.

2 Likes

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by deltateam: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op you must be on that trip o.
Besides what's the closest bank in your area?
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2015
deltateam:
Op you must be on that trip o.
Besides what's the closest bank in your area?
Amen sir.. first bank gtbank zenith Sterling
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks mummies and daddies, brothers and sister's for your opinions am highly and greatly happy for your kind response and I pray that my heavenly father remembers everyone at their points of needs.. I will look into what everyone has to say
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks everyone for ur answers I would be withdrawing from the trip 2moro
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hello sirs and mahs Good evening so here is an update of the issue.. so I appreciate those great people who have made it in their hearts to contact me and encourage me on this issue and also those who refused me dropping the trip promising to help me with wateva they have God bless...
So my school also has decided to help become patient with me . But before then we had 10 of us who needed such time and help , but my school said they could only help 1 person. So a test was caried out on a little debate as it was a debate we are going their to present.. so I came out first
. So my name has been sent to Romania last year with the people who paid and my school has been paying for me with the hope that I will pay up soon.... am glad that atleast I've made this bold step of putting my name their. So it's now my work to get this money.. my topic has been giving to me from Romania and am discussing on "North Korea's Potential Nuclear Power "
And am standing as a delegate of Guatemala... If am able to go for this debate I stand a chance of getting a scholarship and also become the first black and Nigeria to attend such delegation... so am soliciting for help from anyone. Thanks so much for making me take such step God bless.. here are my materials sent from Romania

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Wynnah(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2016
That's a great one lad. You will excel!
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Wynnah:
That's a great one lad. You will excel!
amen sir
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning daddies and mummies... so this is the new development.. we will be traveling for the visa interview 2moro which is Wednesday 3 February 2016 @ Abuja ..thanks so far for the supports and I solicit for more help remain blessed.

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't know what to say at all am confused.... today we went to ikeja to get yellow fever vaccine which 1k was collected from us..... on the cause of this journey our school management... started reminding me of things that made me feel bad... they said they were tired of supporting me and would remove my name.... sad they gave me till 2moro to pay atleast 150k ....the first thing that came out of my sad mouth was "mah help me please" followed by a drop of tears ...her reply was "do you understand the benefit of this trip ? Do you know your life will change forever " I looked at her and told her "mah I have sacrificed more than I have for this trip " she just told me. " we can't help anylonger " ...so am here now with the same faith I had from day 1n ..and am sure am going for this debate nothing can hinder me.... so am selling properties please nairalanders I have properties for sell as follows a Mercedes Benz 190E , hp pro book laptop, PSP vita, a website and one bold 5
Please send me an email on froshsms@gmail.com
Am not loosing hope because I know what am gonna get there.. thanks for listening to me all this while God bless you
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by boluwatife45(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am new in this forum but I know what needs attention when I see one.. it is not going to cost oga seun or lalasticlala or nairaland management any thing to help this little boy put this in front page or send it to places we're he can get help.. instead they will put post of people burning people.. we all know how the youths of our country are now. But here is a little one who has big plans, we have been seeing the materials he has been sending here.. if you can't help him financial ,drop a comment of hope instead of just passing bye.. do you wanna tell me you can't help him? I can bet my life that seun and lalasticlala don't loose any thing when post get to front page....we have people on nairaland here who can help him..... if you know who can help this young one please let's talk to them to visit this thread.. remember .A giver never lack.. Many of us have this finance to help him if we want to help...... nwachukwu please drop your account number here so anyone who may not want to contact you can help.... and send me your plans for this trip to tundelawal@yahoo.com
Lets start from dere....
if after reading this and you know how to help this boy and you don't do it.... only God will Judge
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by rolexsms(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
oga Seun? Okay let me just imagine you haven't seen this thread.. even lalasticlala? Okay o no wahala o no p....
OP DROP your Account number or your parents
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by OCTAVO: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2016
I like your faith!
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by kennyman2000(m): 2:11am On Feb 03, 2016
boluwatife45:
Am new in this forum but I know what needs attention when I see one.. it is not going to cost oga seun or lalasticlala or nairaland management any thing to help this little boy put this in front page or send it to places we're he can get help.. instead they will put post of people burning people.. we all know how the youths of our country are now. But here is a little one who has big plans, we have been seeing the materials he has been sending here.. if you can't help him financial ,drop a comment of hope instead of just passing bye.. do you wanna tell me you can't help him? I can bet my life that seun and lalasticlala don't loose any thing when post get to front page....we have people on nairaland here who can help him..... if you know who can help this young one please let's talk to them to visit this thread.. remember .A giver never lack.. Many of us have this finance to help him if we want to help...... nwachukwu please drop your account number here so anyone who may not want to contact you can help.... and send me your plans for this trip to tundelawal@yahoo.com
Lets start from dere....
if after reading this and you know how to help this boy and you don't do it.... only God will Judge

shut up man, if u want to help. Help! Stop criticising other people. May not even be surprised if u're still the same op who's behind this moniker. People are very wary when it comes to helping people on nairaland this time. Dont be surprised, op's issues might be a scam. Yes! Might be a scam! Weve seen situation whereby emmanuel awaritefe, one of nairaland big scammer gets people's document and use to defraud people here. Op, i've nothing against you. May help come ur way if ur ordeal is real and may help never come your way and that of your entire generation if u're here to scam people.

Whoever that wants to help the op should investigate and investigate to be sure, he or she isnt sending his or her earned money to a scammer!

3 Likes

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:

shut up man, if u want to help. Help! Stop criticising other people. May not even be surprised if u're still the same op who's behind this moniker. People are very wary when it comes to helping people on nairaland this time. Dont be surprised, op's issues might be a scam. Yes! Might be a scam! Weve seen situation whereby emmanuel awaritefe, one of nairaland big scammer gets people's document and use to defraud people here. Op, i've nothing against you. May help come ur way if ur ordeal is real and may help never come your way and that of your entire generation if u're here to scam people.

Whoever that wants to help the op should investigate and investigate to be sure, he or she isnt sending his or her earned money to a scammer!
Good morning sir.... am not a scammer .please anyone who wants to help me can also visit my school to confirm I can give you my principals phone number 2. I stay in Lagos apapa
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by seoxpert(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
What an interesting turn around, "Na look I dey now oh". Gear 6 and observe mode activated.
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
oooo it's been a long time since I came here last.. hello mum and dad how you all doing? am so pleased to let you all know that I will be flying to Romania by Tuesday March 2nd....it's been a long journey but at last I still conquered and am proud of my self..... this is the beginning of blessings in my life... and am saying a big thank you to everyone who made this possible and everyone who believed in me... I thank Seun Osewa for the privilege he gave me to achieve my desire.. for not putting down this post from the beginning ......I appreciate everyone who has made genuine efforts towards my success... from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate. I love you all.... I will be posting you all with pictures
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wooow I wish you good luck and a safe trip dear.
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by OCTAVO: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
OCTAVO:
I like your faith!
I'm quoting my previous post again!

1 Like

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
nwachukwu080:
oooo it's been a long time since I came here last.. hello mum and dad how you all doing? am so pleased to let you all know that I will be flying to Romania by Tuesday March 2nd....it's been a long journey but at last I still conquered and am proud of my self..... this is the beginning of blessings in my life... and am saying a big thank you to everyone who made this possible and everyone who believed in me... I thank Seun Osewa for the privilege he gave me to achieve my desire.. for not putting down this post from the beginning ......I appreciate everyone who has made genuine efforts towards my success... from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate. I love you all.... I will be posting you all with pictures
congrats & safe journey.

1 Like

Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
MissMalia:
Wooow I wish you good luck and a safe trip dear.
thank you mah
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Vikings007:
congrats & safe journey.
thanks a lot
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
OCTAVO:

I'm quoting my previous post again!
God bless you a lot
Re: How To Raise #550,000 by harveyspec: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2016
nwachukwu080 :

have properties for sell as follows a
Mercedes Benz 190E , hp pro book laptop, PSP vita, a website and one bold 5

nwachukwu080 :

am the games prefect of my school and am in my final year in school now

nwachukwu080:
I can give you my principals phone
number 2. I stay in Lagos apapa

I'm confused, you said you are in your finals, secondary or university? Which, you are also mentioning principal

As a secondary school/university how did u come about Benz 190? if you can afford/maintan a Benz 190 & laptop, I think 550k or 150k shouldn't be an issue for you to raise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... / I Need An Internet Business,i Want 2 Invest In Them / Imo Govt To Partner With Private Investors For Economic Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.