Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Five Reasons Why I Love Saturdays - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Reasons Why I Love Saturdays (575 Views)

I Love You, But I Am Guilty. / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why I Love Saturdays by bidak(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
five reasons why I love saturday
1) Owambe: owambe is the name given to celebration weddings,funerals,birthdays n co there is always something about wedding rice its taste yourself
2 football: yea football for we football fans we always pray for Saturday's and Sundays to come so we can watch our beloved team play for me watching arsenal playing is one of best feeling in the world
3 home chores: on saturdays we have the time to do all our chores wash,starch and press our clothes and do other chores
4) breakfast: yea breakfast most of days of the week we always to busy to eat breakfast but on saturdays we have all the time in the world to cook and eat the food of our choice
5 film: the best time to watch films is on saturdays what else do we do when we don't av anywhere to go or anything to do 6) Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists On Rampage. / Poetry: Onile Gogoro(skycraper) - Daramola Rotimi / 6 Ways To Make Writing Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.