Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Help Me Out! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Out! (3687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Out! by NOBODYY: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jerryspan:
Noboddyy,thank u very much for dis idea..you are a co-worker with God in this.God bless u
Na my mind just tell me to tell d guy
I hate to see stuff like dz happen..
I don't av money..am not rich..I'd av helped him if i had cash i swear...
Me..I'm still looking for d admission..av nt gained it
Then why on earth will someone forfeit the admission just bcuz of 20k+??
Av been praying for d guy eversince..for real am happy for him
May God bless that melodies guy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eleniyan15:

Seun

lalasticlala
Egbonmi!
Mi o le dupe to o!
"I will have mercy on who I will have mercy,and compassion on who I will have compassion"so say the LORD.
Brodami,The mercy and compassion of the Living GOD will forever be with you your family and on all your endeavours Sir.Thank you very plenty and GOD in his mightiness shall bless you forever in JESUS CHRIST NAME.Amen.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by duke59(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow
May God continue to enlarge ur coast
May u never lack and may laughter,favours and happiness never depart from u and ur entire household
Thank u sir melodies
Ur are d mainman
Thankz sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Jerryspan(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

Baba mi!
Forever and Ever as GOD lives;
You will forever and ever never lack,you shall continue to have!You will abound forever.
GOD shall forever bless you
The mercy of the LORD shall follow you all the days of your life in all ramifications,you and your family.
As long as there is time,day and night the rain of mercy shall shower on you.
For this you have done,save a frustrated life,all hope lost,never knew you nor met you,yet you make yourself available to do as CHRIST,the precious giver,the word of the LORD in full Grace and blessings shall come into manisfestations in your life forever in JESUS CHRIST NAME.AMEN.
mehn I like dis prayer esp dis line 'As long as there is time,day and night the rain of
mercy shall shower on you'..God bless u sir melodies...and God'll continue to help u chrystallite..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Jerryspan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
duke59:
Wow
May God continue to enlarge ur coast
May u never lack and may laughter,favours and happiness never depart from u and ur entire household
Thank u sir melodies
Ur are d mainman
Thankz sir
lols.Themainman grin on our thread

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by duke59(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jerryspan:
lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Jerryspan(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBODYY:

Na my mind just tell me to tell d guy
I hate to see stuff like dz happen..
I don't av money..am not rich..I'd av helped him if i had cash i swear...
Me..I'm still looking for d admission..av nt gained it
Then why on earth will someone forfeit the admission just bcuz of 20k+??
Av been praying for d guy eversince..for real am happy for him
May God bless that melodies guy
thank God say u jst talk am.I cudnt even comment,was jst prayn here.rilli blessn God for Him.Bless u and GideonG

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by shekalamin: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
This really sounds like a fairy tale. God is awesome. Thanks sir melodies. May God do for you what man cannot do. May He favour you with His Graces and Mercies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBODYY:
Humanity
Where are the good samaritans??
I seriously wish i could help you...
Some ppl can can spend 50k in one sitting at a bar..
Buh look at someone here..that needs just 21k for admission purpose...
Can someone help pls help this person out??
The deadline is today...

I pray God sends a helper to u b4 6pm today
BOSSMI!
I intentional prostrate for you before typing this;GOD sees this.
Brodami You are there from the start from my lamenting on Unilorin Forum.
You did not despise me.
GOD will not despise you.
You clamour for me,when you knew me not
How could I have been grateful?
The GOD that makes the problem that look like thousands of hill-like storey of bunden on me removed,shall in all ways and all days bless you ampling than you can ever imagine.GOD shall manifest the best creativity in your dealings and life.
Where you never thought or think of,Help shall arise for you from the LORD ALMIGHTY that use you as HIS tool .Forever shall the LORD bless,and specially pray for you!
You shall be fulfilled,blessed,lifted and mercy upon by the GREATEST KING CALL GOD!
In JESUS CHRIST NAME.Amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Out! by NOBODYY: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:

BOSSMI!
I intentional prostrate for you before typing this;GOD sees this.
Brodami You are there from the start from my lamenting on Unilorin Forum.
You did not despise me.
GOD will not despise you.
You clamour for me,when you knew me not
How could I have been grateful?
The GOD that makes the problem that look like thousands of hill-like storey of bunden on me removed,shall in all ways and all days bless you ampling than you can ever imagine.GOD shall manifest the best creativity in your dealings and life.
Where you never thought or think of,Help shall arise for you from the LORD ALMIGHTY that use you as HIS tool .Forever shall the LORD bless,and specially pray for you!
You shall be fulfilled,blessed,lifted and mercy upon by the GREATEST KING CALL GOD!
In JESUS CHRIST NAME.Amen.

Congratulations ehn
Am api for u
The next hustle is for ur sch fee...am sure the tough time u r having will have been settled b4 den
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pelhumie:
God bless you sir,God's unspeakable mercy will speak for you,You will never lack anything good and every good fns God is working on in your life will be perfected.#Thanks,Gracias,Xie Xie,Kamsamida/Komawo.[Melodies]
Amen by CHRIST!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBODYY:

Woww melodies!!
So angels on earth really do exist?!
Damn!!! You r a God sent...
Thank u for touching the guys life..trust me..U'v just invested in u & ur generations to come...
U can't lack good things again.. Am so api for u OP chaiii
Help me THANK Him o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
NOBODYY:

Amen ooo...
Wow..i can't belive u finally got a helper! Wow..thank God ooo
I just could not believe this too!
How merciful is the LORD and how much more mercy shall GOD shower on the generation of Melodies and you all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
deltateam:
Op now that the merciful God has sent someone to help you pay for your acceptance. What plans do you have on school fees payment.

My advice is for you to invest the 4k on purewater, lacasera and gala. Start hustling now.
Brodami!
Thank you and help me thank Mr.Melodies again o.
For now,I don't know but;
The GOD that make Israel wake on dry ground in the Red Sea is same GOD that made Israel walk on dry ground in River Jordan.
That HE did this,I will humbly believe HE will help me with that too.
Baba nigba Ti ireti pin patapata,LOLORUN Madi de fun iranlowo mi.
But how HE did this I don't know.
I had been sick;hot and emancipated but as it is now,bit convivial but internally overjoyed,yet am grateful and shocked.
Thank you Melodies again o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Kemmy210(f): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks to Mr melodies, God will continually bless you,you will never lack IJN.@OP,God dat did this will see you thru,wishing you success.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Kaybeeeee(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Christallite am very happy for u

Now keep praying to God to send u another God sent to help for d school fees

and pls don't relent keep hustling,anyway na way if its not crime related,God go bless ur hustle,don't think too much,just find any job to do cos from now on,many payment will be coming up,may God be wit u

Mr melodies ur kind ar rare gemstone, sha keep doing ur good deed,and God will reward u abundantly

And GideonG d double gee and Nobodyy for raising dis platform,may God favour us all and bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by TheMainMan: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jerryspan:
.. undecided undecided..
Re: Please Help Me Out! by IQDONABLE(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Christallite, I'm so happy for you.

do you now see that God is in control?

Thank you so much Oga Melodies, your pocket will never dry, more blessings.

Note: I was experiencing the same ish about a week ago, but God did wonder for me, that was why I told you to pray and not get frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Eleniyan15: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
nobody you are sighted

mr melody I sight you in 3D may Allah bless you for helping the guy!!!
God even butter the guy bread unilorin fee for this session 18500.

#KeepCalm #GodNoGoShameUs #IyanUmashele

nice course
geology no b moimoi

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by Eleniyan15: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
nobody you are sighted

mr melody I sight you in 3D may Allah bless you for helping the guy!!!
God even butter the guy bread unilorin fee for this session 18500.

#KeepCalm #GodNoGoShameUs #IyanUmashele

nice course
geology no b moimoi
Re: Please Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
If there is anybody I wll follow on nairaland..Its gaz be u "melodies" Yo totally diffrnt# Respect To u Bro'..I juz found " Some1 Real !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by OjaP: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Mr. Melodies:

May God continue to bless you and hear your prayers whenever you call on HIM. People like you gives me hope that NIGERIA has great people that can turn things around. Again, thank you on behalf of Christallite.

Christallite:

I just stumbled on your post few minutes ago, I am glad you finally found help. How much is your school fees? Is there any plan for you to pay for all other expenses including accommodation as well? It could be really tough when trying to break even but the good Lord that has brought you this far will not let you down.

I'm a practicing geologist and I know you can go places by the time you graduate with your Geology degree. If you need someone to talk to about geology or have any concerns or need help; please feel free to hit me up. May the good Lord continue to uphold you.

Always remember that winners never quit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by melodies: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
And bless you too OjaP, bless us all and send us helpers so we can be our brothers keepers.

OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

May God continue to bless you and hear your prayers whenever you call on HIM. People like you gives me hope that NIGERIA has great people that can turn things around. Again, thank you on behalf of Christallite.

Christallite:

I just stumbled on your post few minutes ago, I am glad you finally found help. How much is your school fees? Is there any plan for you to pay for all other expenses including accommodation as well? It could be really tough when trying to break even but the good Lord that has brought you this far will not let you down.

I'm a practicing geologist and I know you can go places by the time you graduate with your Geology degree. If you need someone to talk to about geology or have any concerns or need help; please feel free to hit me up. May the good Lord continue to uphold you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thank you Mr Melodies,@Noboddy,@GideonG,@Eleniyan and everyone,I was able to make the payment yesterday,initially,it wasn't going,I had looked perplexed,but after about eight trial it wrote "congratulations for successful acceptance payment" I was very overjoyed and relieved.
Meanwhile I am and was highly astound to realised that the site was closed for acceptance payment by midnight just by the beginning of a new day(In red typings!).
What would I have been saying?How would I have felt?Even now, am just recovering from emotional sickness.I couldn't sleep yerternight,I just couldn't believe it.
I am very much grateful to you all and GOD bless you all.Amen by CHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by melodies: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wow! thank God you made it! Good news! Its the Lord's doing, it is marvellous in our eyes

CHRISTALLITE:
Thank you Mr Melodies,@Noboddy,@GideonG,@Eleniyan and everyone,I was able to make the payment yesterday,initially,it wasn't going,I had looked perplexed,but after about eight trial it wrote "congratulations for successful acceptance payment" I was very overjoyed and relieved.
Meanwhile I am and was highly astound to realised that the site was closed for acceptance payment by midnight just by the beginning of a new day(In red typings!).
What would I have been saying?How would I have felt?Even now, am just recovering from emotional sickness.I couldn't sleep yerternight,I just couldn't believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out! by smithsammy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:
God said: "I will make a way where there is no way." I thank God on your behalf. If Melody had used the money for something else, he would not have felt fufilled as he is feeling right now. That tells us that helping people in need is the greatest ministry that could ever be.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by melodies: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lest I forget, read hard to make a high enough cgpa so you can b eligible for scholarships. Also follow scholarship pages on Facebook and other social media platforms. There r scholarships for year one and two. You may strike one really good one which will take care of your schools needs completely. When I hear from you, it will be of a success story.All the best

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

Christallite:

Thank you Sir for helping me thank Mr Melodies.

Yes Sir,the school fees is #62 000 naira.
I wish I have a plan,but sincerely I don't. I will keep hoping,but presently I cannot imagine,where help will come from.I actually don't have any hope.
I don't really know much about other expenses.
But accommodation as I gathered is within the range of sixty to seventy five thousand naira.

Thank you Sir.
Okay Sir.
This is my num

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
melodies:
Lest I forget, read hard to make a high enough cgpa so you can b eligible for scholarships. Also follow scholarship pages on Facebook and other social media platforms. There r scholarships for year one and two. You may strike one really good one which will take care of your schools needs completely. When I hear from you, it will be of a success story.All the best
Thank you Sir,I will definitely work towards having a very good grade by GOD'S Grace.
I had followed many scholarship programmes,but it is the 2013/2014(Year one)ession that are being paid of recent.2014/2015 academic session I gathered would be paid around this time next year,
While our set 2015/2016 would be paid come late next year or 2017,based on what I researched.
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2015
OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

Christallite:

Mr OjaP
Sir,I must confess to you that I am seriously down as I typed.
I have been given ultimatum of ten days as of now to pay my school fees so as to continue with my registrations and course registrations..Lecture had started from last week.
I have been unable to raise anything reasonable.I am aware that the earlier the resumption the better,but what could I have done. I haven't gotten accommodation,so there is no where I could stay.
What make me more frustrated is the recent compulsory inclusion of a tablet payment,mandated by the school that we should pay alongside school fees,which amount to sixty three thousand naira(School fees+ Tab).More challenging,is the fact that one cannot pay school fees without paying for the tablet.
Where do I get money for that?
It is frustrating.All I have been able to gather is a disappointing Seven thousand naira,saved from various Jamb Tutorial Centres I tutor.But,it is nothing compare to the expenses I have before me.
I don't want to know what to do presently as I am more confused,I ought to be in school by now but here I am going from a tutorial centre to another,yet not yielding fruitful result.I had kept believing in GOD,because HE was there for me during Acceptance payment, even at the dead minutes.But sincerely I am more confused,as I fear than ever before.Almost every time,I am always thinking about how I could resume,but no way yet.I am same responsible for my family upkeep!From the little I do.
Geology am aware needs attending classes.We do many courses like I gathered.But lectures had already began.
Please what can I do?
Please.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
OjaP:
Mr. Melodies:

Christallite:

Mr OjaP;
Sir,I haven't hear from you,I have been missing classes,Sir, I very much solicit for your undisputed help.I had tried mail you but do not have your e-mail address.There are somethings I want to tell you personally.Meanwhile Sir,I haven't had a means.Please help my future.Please Sir.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please what can I do? I am frustrated. What sort of situation is thus sef! Why me!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oldest Exercise Book Ever / Qatar Living Conditions / Caution Notice ! (educational Consulting Firm In 9ja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.