Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (69357 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
h
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by OgaInnocent(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op, u have just exposed one girl like that I met on Facebook. She exhibited all the whole attributes mentioned here. #smh

meanwhile here is the VIDEO of the Nigerian L£sbian Nanny caught molesting a little girl. The demand was enormous, so I took the pains to get the video. Its really unfortunate. Watch video here: http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/10/sh0cking-vide0-nigerian-lsbian-tenager.html?m=1
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by robosky02(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
somebody counter...
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Maamin:
1. Her online picture centers less on her facial beauty, she focuses more on showing to the world her feminine possession and endowment: hips, hot body, b0sso-ms etc.

2. Her profile pictures do not in anyway ‘synergies’ with the various locations as portrayed in the pictures: some of the pictures conspicuously show her in different room locations and arrangement (only those with critical pictural* analysis can spot this).

3. When you add her as a friend on Badoo or other social network, it will take her nothing less than 30 minutes to reply your message. (This shows that many clients are lined up online), and even when she replies you, her reply sometimes is a let down from your painstakingly written introduction.

4. When you tell her you are interested in her and you would love to be her friend, she goes like, “Friend as in, what do you want?”. Some of them after accepting your friend request would simply reply to your numerous questions with this sentences: Badoo – ‘What is your desire?’ BBM – ‘What do you want from me?’ Facebook – ‘What can you offer?’ and on it goes…

5. She only gives you little attention when you lie to her that you work with some of the well known and respected companies and business brands in Nigeria.

6. When you try to see how n*ughty she can be by sending her le-wd and r-aw messages, she simply replies your message with this, ’till you come’.

7. She is a sleeping devourer who only gets awakened and alerted by money and all the good things that come with it.

Add yours!
first of all! There is no DECENT GIRL on every social platform.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by anigbajumo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na person wey dy look around on social network go meet Ashi or runz gal....I only woo a Lady I see wif my korokoro eyes..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by allytinted: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
f
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by illiad: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Crap
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Spidermon: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee pls come and educate these folks on this thread
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by anigbajumo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
sonofananimal:
first of all! There is no DECENT GIRL on every social platform.

U garrit...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Any girl that put money first before love is a runs girl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Spidermon:
searching4lovee pls come and educate these folks on this thread

lol. u wan make dem bash me?
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by eliascomm55: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Googleus:
hmmmmm.......na true ooo...

i catch this babe....check her Facebook out...

Philomina Odili
this one is 1st class olosho

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.
don't expect to meet any decent guys on social media. Dem just wan chop clean mouth.

oga, people have found life partners on social media, stop spreading ignorance

19 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Social media girls sabi package themselves.Bur if you meet most of them physical,you go lost appeal one time.

7 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by safarigirl(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbajumo:

U garrit...
if NL counts as social media, ayam decent abeg. I no know where Una dey see una own girls.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:
don't expect to meet any decent guys on social media. Dem just wan chop clean mouth.

oga, people have found life partners on social media, stop spreading ignorance
I no fit find girl go social media wey girls plenty for streets.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbajumo:

U garrit...
yeaP!

Surely do
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Gracito(f): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.
really? tell me more

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by safarigirl(f): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Love Machine:
I no fit find girl go social media wey girls plenty for streets.
the girls on the streets are the same ones that flood social media. So, there are no decent girls on those streets either.

Abi na for inside house Instagram babes dey snap their pictures?

12 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by anigbajumo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:
if NL counts as social media, ayam decent abeg I no know where Una dey see una own girls.

U mean it?pple will tell u dat u ar decent u ar nt the one to knw u ar decent
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:
the girls on the streets are the same ones that flood social media. So, there are no decent girls on those streets either.

Abi na for inside house Instagram babes dey snap their pictures?

Social media girls go snap like 30 pics come select the beautiful ones to upload even though they are not as beautiful as the pix they upload.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:
if NL counts as social media, ayam decent abeg. I no know where Una dey see una own girls.

cheesy see Advert placement here oh Seun!

Oya collect ur money!

7 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:
When her personal text on NL is 'I still accept #1000 glo recharge card' Olosho ni
Kilode 100.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by anigbajumo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:

[s]oga, people have found life partners on social media, stop spreading ignorance[/s]

He dey make 3much sense,pple av found Life partners on social media?Estimate the percentage to chop nd clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ManTiger(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
My ex used the word "What kind of relationship do you want from me", I became so uninterested afterwards. Thank God the relationship don't last.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:

U get big Yansh?? sad
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by wemmieslim(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trash!
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Olalan:
From their DPs you can tell, and also they can't hold an intelligent conversation.

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ilerry007(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
What about package once
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by safarigirl(f): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
anigbajumo:

U mean it?pple will tell u dat u ar decent u ar nt the one to knw u ar decent
I don't need anyone to tell me.

You should tell yourself some things, you can only speak for yourself. I don't get to meet people because I'm always indoors, so how will anyone know the sort of person I am?

if you seek validity from others, you may get deceived and manipulated. I know who and what I am sir, I know I'm decent and intelligent. I may not look like Toolz or dress like Eku, but I don't need to wait for someone to know that I'm beautiful and decent.

thank you smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by safarigirl(f): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Love Machine:
Social media girls go snap like 30 pics come select the beautiful ones to upload even though they are not as beautiful as the pix they upload.
oga, everybody does that. Even guys. People seek to present themselves in a good light on whatever platform.

Would you upload a picture of yourself looking unkempt? You no know say future employers, in-laws and relatives can source social media for pictures?

I doubt this would fly as an argument to discredit social media girls

14 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by UniqueGem(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
safarigirl:
I don't need anyone to tell me.

You should tell yourself some things, you can only speak for yourself. I don't get to meet people because I'm always indoors, so how will anyone know the sort of person I am?

if you seek validity from others, you may get deceived and manipulated. I know who and what I am sir, I know I'm decent and intelligent. I may not look like Toolz or dress like Eku, but I don't need to wait for someone to know that I'm beautiful and decent.

thank you smiley
Will you marry me now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.