Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong (16812 Views)

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Who Invented The Trinity? / Debunking The Trinity Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO. You are confused, you mistook isaiah 9 for isaiah 6.

Isaiah is all about lying to claim a prophesy for the birth of jesus
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jozzy4:

[s]Is It Not Written in your law that " ye are Gods" ? [/s]

Lol , even humans are Gods , so why would he rebuke it when the law itself said we are Gods .
Stop twisting bible.

"Is It Not Written in your law that " ye are gods"

Re: the small "g" and pluralisation of g(G)od.

The point remain that : Jesus declares he has a God !!! " I am going to MY God and your God " ( John 20:17 )

Baseless , so that means You and I have God because of our human nature ryt ? grin

Jesus have a God ! Simple .
In a family, there's father, mother & child making up one family unit.
When the child tells his/her peers that (s)he's going back to his/her family, it has not in any way dissociated him/her from being among the family unit.

Go figure the logic, Mr!.

Even in heaven , he has a God superior to him ( 1 cor 15: 24,27)

I couldn't find anything of such in the bible verse you cited.
Quote it precisely, please! grin
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pr0ton:

String Theory is different from evolution and Big Bang. The theory proposes that it's happening, even now. One has to observe this to agree with the theory. Evolution happened long ago. There's no way to observe how it happened, but there is evidence that it happened

Look bro ,Evolution is a theory that was made up to link fossils and modern animal life forms . God created every animal both in the "old earth" (millions of years ago ) and in the "new Earth" ( 6,000 -10,000 yrs ago)

Now you get why I don't apply the same creteria to both different theories?

Errrm

This is not the right way to debunk a theory. You have to prove why. But if the criteria up there are what you use to judge what's right from what's wrong in the evolutionary sense, then there is no such thing as Genesis 1, or the Biblical creation.

One quick question :

Can you provide the evolutionary line of apes or monkeys ?

No one knows.

So can I say God caused the big bang?

I would prefer 'could' to replace the 'can never'.

Life can come forth the non living only through 'supernatural intervention' . Only a designer can orchestrate creation or physical transformation - evolution . There is a blueprint which was followed .

It's also the perfect word you hold of science that disagrees with your bible.

Can you list them so I can address these issues by God's grace
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Pr0ton: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Look bro ,Evolution is a theory that was made up to link fossils and modern animal life forms. God created every animal both in the "old earth" (millions of years ago ) and in the "new Earth" ( 6,000 -10,000 yrs ago)

It goes beyond that. It's about how the diverse life forms, modern and extinct, evloved through changes/biological mutation along side natural selection from a singled cell millions of years ago.. I wonder if that's what you're trying to say in the bold with God being the cause or you meant something else?

One quick question :

Can you provide the evolutionary line of apes or monkeys ?

We and they shared a common ancestor, which is now extinct.

So can I say God caused the big bang?

You'll have to prove it's God.

Life can come forth the non living only through 'supernatural intervention'. Only a designer can orchestrate creation or physical transformation - evolution . There is a blueprint which was followed.

The brilliant formation of crystals doesn't mean a supernatural intervention helped. It was a gradual process starting from a very small unit, same process with evolution. So don't feel the need for such intervention.

Can you list them so I can address these issues by God's grace

Like rabbits chewing their cud? Lev 11:6
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by simi4me(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Using scientific laws n natural laws to explain the celestial beings is insane and stupid. They don't obey the laws of nature, if they do, Jesus would not have been conceived by a virgin, he would not have walk on water and calm the sea, neither would he raised from the dead. These things are scientifically impossible.
But with God all things are possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
@ KingEbukasBlog

They exist as different entities or beings

(1)Simple question Bro, does the father and Jesus exist as 2 different persons in heaven or as one person? .

If you do not want to answer, let us know. I did not ask about entity .

Independent entity means they have their own mind too .

You dnt want to answer my questions abi?
(2)what is "god nature" and how do we understand ur views with what is said in 2 peter1:4 and the statement that "god is a spirit".?
Pls answer.

I explained what I meant by a scenario . You are really alien to the way I address issues ,maybe that's why you don't understand

Again, I tell you until you show me where it is said that the spirit said "I am", the scenario that you created is based on false words. One should not try to give a scenario using false assumptions.

To the question you refused to answer
(3) Does the use of the statement "I am" signify that that person is god?
Dnt evade my questions.

Ok

They are beings
Haba!, Are we not beings?, are the angels not beings? Are animals not beings., is being a being a form?
A. What is the form(s) that these 3 entities exist in, and Use scripture to show their forms pls.

1. John 10:30
30 I and my Father are one.

Good that you quoted that scripture. You attempted to show that jesus and the father shared one nature with that verse . Now let's read another verse.
John 17:21 :- I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will
believe you sent me.

At the fufillment of that prayer, will they (those that jesus was praying for) also share the one nature? if no, then your use of john 17:21 to show that the 3 share one nature( even though the holy spirit is not made mention their) is false.

Yes . They are equal .
Genesis 1:26
26 And God said, Let us make
man in our image, after our
likeness: and let them have
dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
"Us" clearly showed that all
three have the same ability to
create or creation and are one

You are wrong, sharing does not equate equality.
Romans 8:17, 29-30 :-And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.
29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so
that his Son would be the
firstborn n among many brothers and sisters.

30 And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he
gave them [b]his glory[b].
Does that sharing indicate equality with jesus? Absolutely no!

Gen 1:26 does not say anything about sharing or equality, neither does it tell that the "us" that god was talking to are 3 in number or that they have the power to create. "Let 'us' do something" does not indicate that each of the person in 'us' has the power to do that thing.

Have you read where the holy or jesus gave command that something should be created?

God is a being .
Then angels are what? Humans are what?

Pls what are the three forms and where can we find these forms in the scriptures.

The "man trinity" at some point will exist independently . Like when you die , who will face God's judgement - your body or
spirit or soul ?

Simple question I ask : Does each of the trinity in man exist independently? If so, do they have different minds and will?

You tried to answer half without use of the scriptures and evaded the other half.

They are one God . One
existing as three . Please try to
understand what it means that
one exists as three entities . Oh wait like the government of
Nigeria . We have the local ,
state and federal . They are one government but are three tiers .
They tiers of government play
different roles that does not
mean the local government is
its own government or the state or the federal .They are all one working as three tiers .
Bro, go read ur government text books again . Local , state, and federal dnt form the 3 tiers of government.
Note: you've changed ur stance, its now one (entity) existing as 3 entitities.
Example : You have a bad road in you area and you say "Oh please let the government do something about it " . Your local government is the most likely
act because it concerns a
remote or small area or
because it will take little
financing .
Genesis 1:2
2 And the earth was without
form, and void; and darkness
was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved
upon the face of the waters.
The verse below shows that
they are different entities who
play different roles but are One
. Just like our Government .-
local , state and federal - not
three governments
John 15:26
26 But when the Comforter is
come, whom I will send unto
you from the Father, even the
Spirit of truth, which proceedeth
from the Father, he shall testify
of me:
The passage below completely
denies that claim
1. John 10:30
30 I and my Father are one.
Arianism tries to depict Jesus
as inferior , I also pointed this
out to pr0ton
They are three of the same
authority and power . Even
Christians make mistakes .
When we say "God" everyone
assumes its The Father we are
referring to and His Son, Jesus
Christ , is lower in authority
because He is A Son.

When you have corrected the government issue above, I will now show you how ur derived analogy is false .

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1 as 3 then . I hope this settles it ?
1 person as 3 persons ? 1 entity divide to 3 entities?
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Titus 2:13 New International Version (NIV)
13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
I asked you to show scripture where it says jesus had two natures while he was on earth and you are quoting titus 2:13.Haba!

Just the way he taught the apostles how to pray.
Where his disciples there when he was praying to the father to let the cup pass away from him?

He was in His human nature during those time.
His god nature has fled. And when he was listing those who know the answer, his human nature forgot to add his god nature abi?

Holy Spirit descended on His human nature.
Both nature manifests differently.
where was his god nature when Holy spirit entered his human nature if not in his human nature?

The two nature doesn't appear the same time.
It's more like someone manifesting in both good and evil.
His good nature deserts him when Evil descends on him & vice versa.
If someone is good, he will know when doing evil. The goodness in him does not go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Isaiah is all about lying to claim a prophesy for the birth of jesus
alright.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Pr0ton post=39589559]

It goes beyond that. It's about how the diverse life forms, modern and extinct, evloved through changes/biological mutation along side natural selection from a singled cell millions of years ago.. I wonder if that's what you're trying to say in the bold with God being the cause or you meant something else?
[/quote ]

From a singled -celled organism ? Evolving into super complex life forms that have abilities like reasoning , emotions etc . Really laughable indeed . Theories , assumptions and more theories . There is no proof whatsoever that such a process ever took place . Its only logical to assert such .

We and they shared a common ancestor, which is now extinct.

No I meant like we have homoerectus , homo habilis etc for man , so what's the evolutionary line for monkeys and apes ?

You'll have to prove it's God.

Lol ... let's thread carefully . Ever heard of an uncaused cause ?

The brilliant formation of crystals doesn't mean a supernatural intervention helped. It was a gradual process starting from a very small unit, same process with evolution. So don't feel the need for such intervention

Has life coming forth from non living been replicated in the labs?

Like rabbits chewing their cud? Lev 11:6

Hebrew -English Translation ?
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

I asked you to show scripture where it says jesus had two natures while he was on earth and you are quoting titus 2:13.Haba!

Where his disciples there when he was praying to the father to let the cup pass away from him?

His god nature has fled. And when he was listing those who know the answer, his human nature forgot to add his god nature abi?

where was his god nature when Holy spirit entered his human nature if not in his human nature?

If someone is good, he will know when doing evil. The goodness in him does not go anywhere.
Jesus is God,
And He has always been God. There was NEVER a time that the bible indicate Jesus BECAME God ,for God is eternal He had always been in existence from the beginning,BUT the bible say He became MAN. So what does it mean that Jesus became man ?
It doesent mean Jesus STOP being
God, NO!! Rather Jesus add human nature to His divinity,Jesus did not give up any of his divinity in the incarnation,

“Remaining what he was, he became what he was not.” Christ “was NOT now God minus some elements of his deity, but God PLUS all that he had made his own by taking manhood to Himself ”Thus , Jesus did not give up any of his divine attributes at the incarnation. He remained in full possession of all of them. For if he were to ever give up any of his divine attributes, he would cease being God.

Jesus has TWO nature ,fully God and fully Man. The fact that Jesus is truly and fully human is clear from the fact that he has a human body (Luke 24:39), a human mind (Luke 2:52), and a human soul (Matthew 26:38). Jesus does not just look like a man.He does not just have some aspects of what is essential for true humanity but not others.Rather, he possess full humanity. And the book of colossian indicate Jesus is fully God.

“For in him all the FULLNESS OF DEITY dwells in BODILY FORM” (Colossians 2:9).

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
@dolphinheart

You really need to go back to sec sch ... honestly

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

1 person as 3 persons ?
1 entity divide to 3 entities?

Honestly I have to stop reiterating the explanation of an entity/being and a person . God is one existing as three . Its not my fault if you don't understand
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus is God,

Jesus is a god, and he is not the almighty god , cus he said that he has a god. That the father is greater than he is .

And He has always been God. There was NEVER a time that the bible indicate Jesus BECAME God ,for God is eternal He had always been in existence from the beginning,BUT the bible say He became MAN. So what does it mean that Jesus became man ?
This same god received inheritance, he was anointed, he received power and authority, he has companions, he has brothers, has a god, subject to that god .

The bible did not only say he became flesh, it adds that he emptied himself!
He was concieved bro.

God, NO!! Rather Jesus add human nature to His divinity,Jesus did not give up any of his divinity in the incarnation,
maybe you did not read the part that he emptied himself , the scripture never said he "added"

“Remaining what he was, he became what he was not.” Christ “was NOT now God minus some elements of his deity, but God PLUS all that he had made his own by taking manhood to Himself ”Thus , Jesus did not give up any of his divine attributes at the incarnation. He remained in full possession of all of them. For if he were to ever give up any of his divine attributes, he would cease being God.
But he did not know end of the system of things when his disciples asked him. and he was fully god.

Jesus has TWO nature ,fully God and fully Man. The fact that Jesus is truly and fully human is clear from the fact that he has a human body (Luke 24:39), a human mind (Luke 2:52), and a human soul (Matthew 26:38).
Now show me how he was fully god.
Jesus does not just look like a man.He does not just have some aspects of what is essential for true humanity but not others.Rather, he possess full humanity. And the book of colossian indicate Jesus is fully God.

that was after he has ascended to heaven, after he received all authority and power, after he was ressurected as a spirit . Despite that , he is still subject to the almighty god, his god, the only true god.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@dolphinheart

You really need to go back to sec sch ... honestly

Seems I'm the one that needs to dust my books, misplacing tiers and system.

With that said, can you now answer my questions ? . They are there in the post , numbered.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by dolphinheart(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly I have to stop reiterating the explanation of an entity/being and a person . God is one existing as three . Its not my fault if you don't understand

You never explained about "person "
God is 1 existing as 3, 1 what?, person, entity , being?
Existing as 3 what?, persons, beings , entities?.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

You never explained about "person "
God is 1 existing as 3, 1 what?, person, entity , being?
Existing as 3 what?, persons, beings , entities?.

Entity/being and entity/being

God is not human so shouldn't be described as a person
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Seems I'm the one that needs to dust my books, misplacing tiers and system.

With that said, can you now answer my questions ? . They are there in the post , numbered.

1. The Father and Jesus are living as different entities/beings in Heaven

2. God's nature -purity , love, holiness, righteousness , dexterity for creation , wisdom , can pass judgement , omnipotence ,omnipresence etc .
2 Peter 1:4

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

3. Yes

4. Any form . Even the Holy Spirit rested as a dove on Jesus

Luke 3:22

22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

5. John 17:21
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

When you are in Christ , you are a new creation , old things are past away new things are to come

2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

You now become Christ-like - living a holy life ,pure in thoughts , righteous , joyful , filled with divine wisdom and power , perform miracles - having or imbibing this "God-nature "

Another verse to buttress the point I made

Matthew 5:48

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Perfection is a nature of God and if you are now in Christ you have to attain perfection since you are now of a new nature , the God-nature
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by malvisguy212: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Jesus is a god, and he is not the almighty god , cus he said that he has a god. That the father is greater than he is .

This same god received inheritance, he was anointed, he received power and authority, he has companions, he has brothers, has a god, subject to that god .

The bible did not only say he became flesh, it adds that he emptied himself!
He was concieved bro.

maybe you did not read the part that he emptied himself , the scripture never said he "added"

But he did not know end of the system of things when his disciples asked him. and he was fully god.

Now show me how he was fully god.
that was after he has ascended to heaven, after he received all authority and power, after he was ressurected as a spirit . Despite that , he is still subject to the almighty god, his god, the only true god.
yes, that's the point.He is fully human and fully God. The Godly nature did not override His human nature. There are things the human nature did not know ONLY his divine nature know, go back and read the gospel once again, whenever Jesus is being adress as human his response will be humanly and whenever he was being approach as God , his response will be in Godly, Jesus never deny being God or human

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Jozzy4: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

"Is It Not Written in your law that " ye are gods"

Re: the small "g" and pluralisation of g(G)od.

" Ye are Gods " theos . the original greek doesnt differentiate "g" from "G" !!! Work of english translators .

The greek said " ye are /theos/ " . Thats the point . cheesy

In a family, there's father, mother & child making up one family unit.
When the child tells his/her peers that (s)he's going back to his/her family, it has not in any way dissociated him/her from being among the family unit.

The child Makes it clear that his father is more than that , infact " My God" Joh 20:17

I couldn't find anything of such in the bible verse you cited.

Jesus Have A God in heaven

" Next , the end , when he hand over the kingdom to HIS GOD and Father " 1 Cor 15:24 can you see ?

Jesus authority does not include the one who subject all things to him - 1cor 15:27 thats superiority !!!
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Best I could do is providing bible verses that inferred the two nature He exhibited on earth and I have done that.
No need running in circles.

What's the essence of Holy spirit giving Matthew, Mark, Luke and John an inspiration to pen it down if He never intended to anyone from learning it?
Isn't (it) the same reason He was baptised?

God nature never fled.
It manifests differently.

where was his god nature when Holy spirit entered his human nature if not in his human nature?[/quote
They manifests differently.

[quote]If someone is good, he will know when doing evil. The goodness in him does not go anywhere.
Okay, I used that scenario though it doesn't fit in.
Have you heard of hypnosis?
Mysteries concerning God is related to such.
When someone is hypnotised, (s)he loses memory and starts behaving anyhow.

His God & human nature can't co-exist since God isn't human and can't perform all those earthly rituals He did e.g eating, sleeping et al.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by malvisguy212: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2015
simi4me:
Using scientific laws n natural laws to explain the celestial beings is insane and stupid. They don't obey the laws of nature, if they do, Jesus would not have been conceived by a virgin, he would not have walk on water and calm the sea, neither would he raised from the dead. These things are scientifically impossible.
But with God all things are possible.
God bless you my friend.

1 Like

Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by plappville(f): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Richirich713:
Instead of addressing the verses malvisguy212 posted , people are giving their illustrations of wat the trinity is.

No1 telling us who is the "us" or y jesus used "name" singular.

Are you saying there were only Three present during the creation? undecided

Can you show me any verse where Jesus told his disciples to go preach that God is three in One?
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by plappville(f): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
malvisguy212:
Jesus is God,

Jesus has TWO nature ,fully God and fully Man. The fact that Jesus is truly and fully human is clear from the fact that he has a human body (Luke 24:39), a human mind (Luke 2:52), and a human soul (Matthew 26:38). Jesus does not just look like a man.He does not just have some aspects of what is essential for true humanity but not others.Rather, he possess full humanity. And the book of colossian indicate Jesus is fully God.

Did he taught his disciples He was thier God or he taught them His God is also thier God?
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Can you show me any verse where Jesus told his disciples to go preach that God is three in One?

All three were present . Lemme show you :

Genesis 1 : 2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Genesis 1 : 26

26 Then God said, ‘Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by plappville(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
dolphinheart:
@ kingEbukasBlog

1 . I asked you :
Is the father and Jesus two
different persons in heaven or
exist as one person?

You answered

I did not ask you about entity or entitities, I asked about person(s)

I asked you :
So anybody that says "I am is
god abi? If not, then saying "i
Am" does not prove you are god.
By the way, I want you to point
out where the holy spirit said " I am".
You answered :

Bro, my question is clear enough!

I asked you :
So when Jesus ascended to
heaven and god told him to sit at his right hand, was god talking to himself? Or was he conversing with the other person of the same person in another dimension?

You answered :

Bro, ur answers are off the mark!

Very intelligent questions.
It's so clear Jesus and Yahweh are not same. The I AM theory trinitarians are using is not valid. Its like everyone that use the word "I AM" will automatically be God.

I have not seen any verse where the Holy spirit says "I AM" hope to see such soon if anyone can provide it.

If God asked Jesus to seat at his right hand it means they are seperated body. I can picture Two seats here. God was already sitting. Jesus was still standing then God asked him to Sit at his right side. No wonder Jesus will Hand over the Kingdom to The Father.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by plappville(f): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

All three were present . Lemme show you :

Genesis 1 : 2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Genesis 1 : 26

26 Then God said, ‘Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’

Don't you Think the Angels were among when God said "Let Us"? Why do you think it was only the "3" that were present?
The bible told us God created the angels before he created the physical universe. Job describes the angels worshipping God as He was creating the world:

“Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-7).

If we consider the function of angels, we might conclude that God created the angels just prior to the creation of mankind because one of their duties is to be “ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation” (Hebrews 1:14). We also know they existed prior to the Garden of Eden, because Satan, who was formerly the angel Lucifer, was already present in the Garden in his fallen state. However, because another function of angels is to worship God around His throne (Revelation 5:11-14), they may have been in existence millions of years—as we reckon time—before God created the world, worshipping Him and serving Him.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by plappville(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Pr0ton:

It's not just a particular unified aspect that makes them God. Verses in the Bible including John 1:1 don't give them the name God because of an aspect, but because they obviously say they are Gods in the real sense.. the word was with God and the word was God..

At the bold. Two Gods in this Verse. one was with the other one, this same one is also Called God .
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Very intelligent questions.
It's so clear Jesus and Yahweh are not same. The I AM theory trinitarians are using is not valid. Its like everyone that use the word "I AM" as automatically God.

I have not seen any verse where the Holy spirit says "I AM" hope to see such soon if anyone can provide it.

If God asked Jesus to seat at his right hand it means they are seperated body. I can picture Two seats here. God was already sitting. Jesus was still standing then God asked him to Sit at his right side. No wonder Jesus will Hand over the Kingdom to The Father.

Jesus and Yahweh are separate beings but are one . The questions are not intelligent ,no not one bit . He keeps asking the same questions all over again . I told Dolphinheart that the trinity are separate entities/beings and he now asked if they(Jesus and Yahweh) are two different persons in heaven lipsrsealed embarassed

You all are filled with misconceptions and even though the trinity concept has been elucidated , you guys are still obdurate about your opinion . I've used the government to explain , I used a scenario to explain, I quoted scriptures , yet nothing .

Its so exasperating discussing issues like this with atheists and non - Christians .
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Don't you Think the Angels were among when God said "Let Us"? Why do you think it was only the "3" that were present?
The bible told us God created the angels before he created the physical universe. Job describes the angels worshipping God as He was creating the world:

“Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-7).

If we consider the function of angels, we might conclude that God created the angels just prior to the creation of mankind because one of their duties is to be “ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation” (Hebrews 1:14). We also know they existed prior to the Garden of Eden, because Satan, who was formerly the angel Lucifer, was already present in the Garden in his fallen state. However, because another function of angels is to worship God around His throne (Revelation 5:11-14), they may have been in existence millions of years—as we reckon time—before God created the world, worshipping Him and serving Him.

Do angels have the dexterity to create life forms or the contents of the universe ? No ! They simply witnessed creation . Even in verse 2 of Genesis chapter 1 as I earlier pointed out , the Spirit of God ( Holy Spirit ) moved upon the surface of the waters .
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by Richirich713: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:

Still not telling us who the "us" is.
Re: See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong by malvisguy212: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
plappville:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Did he taught his disciples He was thier God or he taught them His God is also thier God?
John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me,
Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

People find it had to believe that God himself come down to have a special relationship with his creatures, they find this had to believe. From the beginning, God walk with adam and eve, God had a special relationship with them, after the fall of man, this relationship size. But to reconcile us back to Himself, He came down has a incarnate just to relate with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus / The Coming Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.