Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna (2344 Views)

Recently Heard Of Coinerrand / 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of / 14 Planets In Our Solar System That You Have Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
A group of people came Asaba yesterday claimed to be running promo Super Africans Amplified Indoor Antenna. They claimed that the antenna has the ability receive 32 channels(both foreign and local). They said when you buy it, you need to boost it by charging it for about 6 1/2 hours until the led light indicator changes from red to green. After that you connect it to your TV and use the antenna remote control to search for channels and save. According to them, they said you will get a total of 32 free to air channels including 5 sports channels without monthly subscriptions . Have you seen or used or seen them marketing something like this? The people that bought it have charged it more 8 hours and the led light indicator has not change to green.They warned them not to use it without charging it to 6 1/2 hours in order to boost the frequency for better signals. My questions is that, is there anything like this? Have you used something like this before?

Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by youngsky: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Is it true?
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by Penuelseun(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2015
They have been scamed, how much is it by the way?
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2015
They said they are running promo and the promo price is #8000, while they supply to stores or shoprites at the rate of #13000
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2015
Penuelseun:
They have been scamed, how much is it by the way?
They said they are running promo and the promo price is #8000, while they supply to stores or shoprites at the rate of #13000
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by MightySparrow: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
ARE THEY BIAFRANS
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is the address they have in their receipt:

GRAND COMMUNICATION NIGRIA LIMITED
No. 7 Adeniyi Jones Opposite, Capl Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 08134473017,08191713812, 08027205741

None of the phone numbers are going again.
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by ManTiger(m): 1:48am On Nov 04, 2015
I've seen this kind antenna like 20yrs ago. This is a scam! Back then, we turn the head to fine tune channels.
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by onyi01: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
its a scam . that antenna hardly gets local station talk more of foreign ones. I have used that type of antenna before .
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by Sakasadiq: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
My father bought this antenna Yesterday for 8k and green light no gree show since . He is calling the guy but it is not going.
Re: Has Heard Of Super Africana Amplified Indoor Antenna by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sakasadiq:
My father bought this antenna Yesterday for 8k and green light no gree show since . He is calling the guy but it is not going.
Your father fall into the 419 again. So they are still existing

(1) (Reply)

Giant Python Caught By Nigeria Army Officers / Ccnp multimedia kit - Cisco Networking Academy / Why I Hate The Technolgy Segment Of Nairaland Forum. Your Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.