Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply (7670 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
roMANtic

Someone should please read the text in the pic and post it.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na By That One? angry
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by iamkingzlee(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
na Telemundo dey cause all this rubbish undecided

21 Likes

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
I love it

But i can't swim cry
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mental case angry

1 Like

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Aminat508(f): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by ros5: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hips?
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
i'm going to propose to my girlfriend in a very ridiculous and unexpected manner.

Don't ask me how. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
i love romantic proposals but this is too much.....like kilode shocked
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm going to propose to my girlfriend in a very ridiculous and unexpected manner.

Don't ask me how. lipsrsealed
How angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by flokii: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin
Aminat508 shey you sef dey see am... how love intoxicates
komi de gbe awon majeji lo... grin
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Aminat508(f): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
flokii:
grin

Aminat508 shey you sef dey see am...
how love intoxicates

komi de gbe awon majeji lo... grin
Lolz won aloma ferawon lorun cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Mutuwa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Let it just be simple.
That's all.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
alryt
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by naijaboiy: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
i love romantic proposals but this is too much.....like kilode shocked
Shey you know our own will be better than that? cheesy

It will be inside a volcano kisstongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by rawpadgin(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
u get eye problem?
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shey you know our own will be better than that? cheesy

It will be inside a volcano kisstongue
what shocked shocked

well if it was just anybody i would say NO buh for you sweery i will go to the ends of the world,i would cross oceans and i would jump and say YES wink winkwinkwink
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by chigoizie7(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
These are people I tot were men, behaving like kids.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Swissheart(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mammy Water in d air......End time proposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
There is nothing wrong.

He proposed to her the way he loves her and no one should find it offensive. Afterall, its only he and his love in the water no one else.

But, why take a photo of it? Whats our business?

1 Like

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by naijaboiy: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

what shocked shocked

well if it was just anybody i would say NO buh for you sweery i will go to the ends of the world,i would cross oceans and i would jump and say YES wink winkwinkwink
That's what i'm talking about. wink

Then we'll have our wedding in seychelles. kiss
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's what i'm talking about. wink

Then we'll have our wedding in seychelles. kiss
awwww i can't wait tongue
then my bae punkyveer will be moi bride's maid...who would you like to be your best man?

nvr mind that dundi up there grin
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

then my bae punkyveer will be moi bride's maid...who would you like to be your best man?

Damn right I will! smiley
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
wink
mylifemyrules:
wink

wink
Sweet Dreams, Princess smiley
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by tomiobj(m): 4:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Photoshob of life
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by eightsin(m): 4:54am On Nov 01, 2015
I should be getting my diamond ring ready any time soon but the challenge of this proposal though....
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by naijaboiy: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

I think falconey or tosyne2much will take that position.

Happy new month. cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by falconey(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I think falconey or tosyne2much will take that position.

Happy new month. cheesy

happy new month BOSS.

I will be most delighted if I'm chosen, I might score with the chief bride's maid (punkyveer)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man / Is My Aunty Giving Me Nod To Move Ahead And Have Her On Bed / .. .. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.